• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
GL, and take your time getting used to the controls if you do, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more players.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I been playing mutliplayer more than the actual story mode, I want to get better. Soon I will finish story mode. Wanna find all the stuff by myself <3

Also, Kuro, let me know when you upload my vids :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I do not want to talk about it as it seems to irritate me even more every time i hear that question.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
If Pit didn't exist admiral would be doing what he did before pit existed...I dont know him before pit existed though so he also must not have existed...Who's admiral pit?

Seagull I shall now go and look for that movie :3 Mila Kunis is extremely sexy~

@Kassy <3 Hiiiii I got a new number btw~ :)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Taking my sweet, sweet time with story mode. Only a few chapters a day.

T^T How hard can it be to fuse a weapon with +4 Freezing and +4 Speed? Sigh.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see how it is... You still get my name wrong (KRYS, you of all ppl), you mock me as if I was some forgotten used tool. Since you hate me, I'm more than glad that I don't have to hold your hand on some aspects anymore. What I do know is that your betrayal made me lose more friends, another heartless thing man has done to me.

EDIT: The comment after mine is another example of such stupidity.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
No luckay it doesn't change much around here~ Aside from the fact that i half want to get a 3DS so I can play that damn kid icarus game TT_TT It looks sooooooooooo awesome :3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I see how it is... You still get my name wrong (KRYS, you of all ppl), you mock me as if I was some forgotten used tool. Since you hate me, I'm more than glad that I don't have to hold your hand on some aspects anymore. What I do know is that your betrayal made me lose more friends, another heartless thing man has done to me.

EDIT: The comment after mine is another example of such stupidity.
?

I called you Addy with a note of affection, because I like giving my friends nicknames. That doesn't mean I hate you. I think you misunderstood me, and if you were ever or still are my friend, then you'll think about it. Because you of all people should know how it feels to be misunderstood.

In any case, I was trying to be light hearted, because I like your avatar, but it doesn't seem so serious, so I asked: "Why such a happy avatar?" Guess that translates to "I hate you".

Anyways, on topic...

I feel like my favorite weapon so far in KI:U is the staff. I really like this laser staff, I feel so pro being able to snipe people for my team in LvD mode.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Is KIU really that fun?
Air game feels like a rail shooter with starfox-like elements in the way you dodge stuff and the momentum of the fights. It also has a level of challenge you rarely see in Nintendo's first party line up. I've died multiple times on Intensity level SIX. Imagine what 9 is...

Ground game feels like, again, Star Fox Assault's "good elements", in that you can have a weapon of your choice (you can't switch on the fly, but at least you can choose before going into the field)... A level of exploration similar to LoZ (not super free or expansive, but you still relish the moments you find a secret treasure every once in a while, and this changes on higher intensities)... Powers that you collect help in battle a LOT... Finally, I want to say, but the combat feels very much like a revamped MegaMan Legends style game. I LOVE combat. It feels so fluid; you don't exactly know how much HP your opponent has, and it's THAT much more impactful in higher intensisties; you're like "OMG IS IT DEAD YET? NO!? OMG IM SO LOW ON HP, OMG MY HEALTH BAR JUST BLEW UP OMG OMG (dodges insanely, shoots every chance, then...BOOM!!)..I ... I did it?! (cries happily)... or sometimes like me you die and have to go an intensitiy lower.

...I can't wait to finish this game so I can do my review, Im on chapter 8 atm.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
?

I called you Addy with a note of affection, because I like giving my friends nicknames. That doesn't mean I hate you. I think you misunderstood me, and if you were ever or still are my friend, then you'll think about it. Because you of all people should know how it feels to be misunderstood.

In any case, I was trying to be light hearted, because I like your avatar, but it doesn't seem so serious, so I asked: "Why such a happy avatar?" Guess that translates to "I hate you".

Anyways, on topic...

I feel like my favorite weapon so far in KI:U is the staff. I really like this laser staff, I feel so pro being able to snipe people for my team in LvD mode.
That stupid name's off limits, for I'm NOT going to be mistaken for that D3 main, and I don't want to be reminded of some of the AIB trolls who are still so stupid to ever get my name right purposely. You'll have to find another nickname...
The happy avy is to show my support for all things Kid Icarus, and you should know being a Pit main, and if it's hated that much, I'll change it. You and I are going to have a talk soon to resolve it. I won't give chances to many I have grudges with, but I'll let it slide.

Tch, but at least there's a bit of Uprising rep, so my Meteor Bow approves.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
AP, i'm not gonna say it again. Chill out. Ask instead of insult like it's a twitch reflex. Would it really of been hard to say"dez y u call me addy bro?!" instead of spouting all that other non-sense.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
^ that basically....

I don't even know who "Addy" is, nor do I know of your entire history on AiB... (but I will not call you that again since it is a problem and I know that it will make you happy)

So yeah if you want to talk to me about it further just PM me, I don't get on MSN much anymore because of school work. but to me it's not a big deal, I'll do as you say.

btw I said I like the avatar, and commented that it's very nice to see compared to the serious avatars around here sometimes lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just don't think I'm being a softy because of that avy. I just seem to love Lady Palutena a lot these days after playing through the whole story. I'll keep that noted.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol no1 in here gets mad but AP. But now i've given him both enough warnings and advice on how to deal with it since i use to have extreme anger problems as well. so plz, chill it out ap.

Btw, how you been alex?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
It doesn't make this thread great pffffffffft~

We need more something...Anime GO GO GO all of you should watch Another ;-;

Actually since Kuro just posted it reminded me of Baccano and Durarara~ watch thossseeeeeeee

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Looks like I missed some drama here....

Anyways, if any of you have KIU, be sure to add me ^__^! I'll post my FC on here a bit later ^__^. KIU is soooo muuuucchh fuuuuuuuunnn. If any of you have a 3DS and don't have Kid Icarus, GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! You won't regret it! It has so much depth, and the multiplayer is really fun too!
Also it's not like Star Fox (blegh) AT ALL

Hope to play with you all really soon ^__^!

EDIT: Here's my FC: 4124-4993-2554

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just make sure that I'm not on the biased end of treatment rather than as an equal, and that includes those that want to pick a fight with me.

And I'll surely add that FC, and will be waiting for you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I noticed that 90% of your posts around here are either pointless, or says something that seems like you want to pick a fight with me, let alone you often show up very often after when I make a post, and I find that pattern extremely annoying. And don't even think about posting a % of my posts in response.

EDIT: And I was right that you'd soon reply.

Top Bottom