• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ and VSA Presents:(Update) NMMFE 4!!! THE ULTIMATE NMMFE! 4/14/07, Lowell, MA

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
This tourny was the bomb DJ good job at running it. Not having the wobbles though .... ill IM you about that later =P.

As for shoutouts i really dont remeber alot of people i talk to really except for OmegaBlackMage and Pat/Pro you guys are pretty cool and just really nice guys. I had fun friendlies with you guys as well but, Pat you gotta try to make MST 11 man that make the tourny all the better.

NSG good **** gratz on 3rd Banks/th0rn and great job on geting 4th place th0rn and thx for the ride down to the tourny Solar even though i hate emo music.

NOW I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO COME TO MAINE, GO TO MST 11!

~ Iron Chief

Banks

Smash Hero
Great tournament, good job to myself @ 5th in singles and Fleshwang for 3rd in teams. Shoutouts later.

p.s. OmegaDazWage = Best team name EVER

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Ill be the first person to give shoutouts.

Banks - good singles match, real close, if only fountain of dreams was banned for singles too o_0.

Thorn - Mass > ME, combination fried rice takes round one :).

IronChief - stick with the IC's, falco isnt for you haha. good friendlies hope to get to mst11 and do some more.

KDJ - thanks for the tourney real fun, if only your teammate didnt take 2 stocks off me in crews we coulda taken you in 2 man crews, you + marcus = too good, i wish it got taped.

Nuro- good games, isnt quake 3 awesome

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Haha I know. I was like winning that match and just jumped down to shine him and look cool, and the guy pulls out a whip instead of up Bing. If that was a tourney match I wouldve left. Dazwa did you leave I was looking to play you in some singles since me and hayato didnt get to play omegadawage (agreed the best team name ever) in teams.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Haha I know. I was like winning that match and just jumped down to shine him and look cool, and the guy pulls out a whip instead of up Bing. If that was a tourney match I wouldve left. Dazwa did you leave I was looking to play you in some singles since me and hayato didnt get to play omegadawage (agreed the best team name ever) in teams.
Yeah, I had to leave early because my ride needed to be back at his house at a certain time. I would've liked to stay longer and play more friendlies, but I had relatives up from Connecticut to hang out with anyways. I'll play you at MST11 if you want >_>

Shin Mikhal

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. Just wanted to register and personally thank all the people that came and participated on behalf of all of us from the VSA crew. We're the people that were huddled up on that 3rd Strike setup and working at the main counter in the front, if you don't know who we are.

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
hmmm....i'm had to post something about this guy but i forgot what his name was but luckly he knows that he's an irish DJ (but not really because i'm saving that name)

Banks

Smash Hero
ok, shoutouts..

Th0rn: good job again, we pwn.

Dazwa: good friendlies, thanks for mindgaming my sheik into going for the point of no return edgeguards. THREE TIMES. OMEGADAZWAGE

Blackmage: Great stuff in teams, you and dazwa pwnd. good friendlies as well, that game and watch is amazing.

Hayato: Good games, pretty close I suppose, at least I got Marcus to say "THAT WAS NICE". MISSION COMPLETE.

elendil: good friendlies, nice job winning the lottery.

Marcus: LOL we are tied, I won two you won two. So now I'm never gonna play you again. roflrofl. jk, but I like playing people when they just walk in and I've been playing for a couple hours =p. Enjoy that teams money.

DJ: Good job winning everything >_>

Pat/Pro: Good singles matches, I usually beat foxes on yoshis story..hmmm. you too good!

Bob Bang: you are a funny guy, and very good vs sheik. I had to go jeffry on you.

Jinx: Good matches, your falco is amazing.

Darc: I wore glasses for you.

Solar: thanks for the ride, the whole weekend was **** fun.

Ironchief: you and redsox did great in teams, keep up the IC's

Redsoxfan: Good job in teams, your peach was doing too good

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good ****errone :) had funs except for my headache n my unfortunate event that occured in tthe night :o i was haunted by ghostt on da way home.... :o scsary **** the navigation kept bringing me back to route 3 and into a small town and tried to make me turn into a lake i was like wtf is wrong with this thing i had to turn it off and follow my own instinct :D maines too good btw why u gotta go easy on me fo mangz

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
i want to know how you people let my brother place second in teams. now he has that over me. maybe ill get eve to team with me in maine and to show older brothers>younger brothers at everything. : )

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
What about singles?

Lol, what a surprise, DJ won. More $$$, mission accomplished.

I only know the top 8 but this is how they went in order

KDJ
Marcus
Hayato
Thorn
Banks
Jeffrey
Pro
Bob Bang
Jinks maybe?
then like 25 more people whos order I have no idea

P.S.

Hayatos Doc beating Thorn and almost winning the set in 3 straight games against marcus = awesome. Only because I love doc and am envious of Hayatos mastery of the man with the stethoscope.

Banks

Smash Hero
Hayato's Doc has a PhD in *** WHOOPING.

But play fox again next time and I'll take you out Hayato ;)

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
dawaaage - fun times, thanks for sponsoring me, although i can't really compare to your brother, i tried : )

banks - your shiek has made quite the improvement eh? very adaptive and innovative stuff from you, good matches as always and nice seein ya

thorn - your falco is still quite disgusting, still far out of my league, you've trained hard and deserve it though, good seein ya

ironcheif - good chats and such, and nice ice climbers as well, hope too see more from ya in the future, good luck in college if our paths don't cross again soon.

hayato - docs too good, was proud of the way you were handling marcus there

pat/pro - new guy on the scene, along with your brother of course, im sure i'll see more of you two in the future, given the turtles training, and well... you guys seem like the type

marcus - good stuff as always but you gotta work on pawning dem falcos tho

dan - nicely run tourney, and sweet characters you pulled out, see ya sometime this week for training im sure : ) / : ( (cuz i'll get awnd)

gg to everyone else, see ya all around

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
dawaaage - fun times, thanks for sponsoring me, although i can't really compare to your brother, i tried : )

banks - your shiek has made quite the improvement eh? very adaptive and innovative stuff from you, good matches as always and nice seein ya

thorn - your falco is still quite disgusting, still far out of my league, you've trained hard and deserve it though, good seein ya

ironcheif - good chats and such, and nice ice climbers as well, hope too see more from ya in the future, good luck in college if our paths don't cross again soon.

hayato - docs too good, was proud of the way you were handling marcus there

pat/pro - new guy on the scene, along with your brother of course, im sure i'll see more of you two in the future, given the turtles training, and well... you guys seem like the type

marcus - good stuff as always but you gotta work on pawning dem falcos tho

dan - nicely run tourney, and sweet characters you pulled out, see ya sometime this week for training im sure : ) / : ( (cuz i'll get awnd)

gg to everyone else, see ya all around
:urg: I feel hurt ;_; Did our friendlies after everyone left mean nothing to you?! :cry:

Banks - MM next time, after I warm up

KDJ - Thanks for postponing singles for me and Nuro

ChopingBoard - Sorry for lettin you down in two man crews

Hayato - Agh... Next time we play I'll win.

Marcus - ****, I wanted to play you.

Th0rn - You keep that falco away from me! ;_;

Jeffery - Next time you wont win

**** Tom - WTF @ Not showing up

Omega Black Mage - Nice GaW, enjoyed playing you.

Elen

Smash Lord
I have 2 full tapes of matches. I'm digitizing at the moment and I'll upload them later. I don't have any finals or semi-finals tho :S This tourny was amazing DJ. Thanks again for hosting and winning me some money in team crews ^.^ Good games to everyone I played :D

th0rn

Smash Lord
Shout Outzzz zz zz zz z zzz

Banks- Good job flesh. LOL

Dazwa- Your sheik got some good **** in teams. LVL 30 BLASTOISE

Darc- fuxx you. Thanks for not going and letting fleshwang get third.

Blackmage- Didn't play you but nice talking with you.

Hayato- You got your revenge, I knew you would. I hate FD now =/

Pat Pro- Nice fox, I see you're improving.

Marcus- Rush Hour 2 ftw, m i rite? Matches were TOO GOOD

KDJ- Thanks for running a great tourney. Winner takes all is b/s =)

Solar- Thanks for the ride, nice beat boxing LOL

Jinx- Falco dittos were too good.

Bob BENG- Nice talking with you

My teammate in double crews- you're TOO good

Banks teammate in doubles crews- LOL luigi

Iron chief- Go to bed

Iron chief's teammate for double crews- Sorry for chainthrowing you for all four of your stock =(

ChopingBoard- You're much better than I expected, Falco vs. ICs is gay though =)

Matt.zeb- YOu owe me 4 MMs, lol @ you vs. my teammate

Jeffrey- You must of really warmed up throughout the day, good job vs. beng.

All those guys with the guys with the DS- Good matches

Guys playing pokemon all day in the corner- hope you had fun

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Okay quick shoutouts seeing as how the results aren't up yet but I'll do it from memory.

DJ, thanks for hosting the tournament, tons of fun, even though you whooped me into the losers bracket, still fun.

Sonny (I think that was his name, don't know if he even comes here), good third match, last stock was intense ****.

Hero (don't know if he comes here either), good fox v samus match.

Mattdotzeb, still hasn't beaten me in a Falco ditto yet.

Jeff (I know you don't come here but I'm saying it anyways), keep beating matt.zeb.

pat/pro is jacked.

Marcus, good matches.

Birdman, thanks for the ride.

I think that's it, good **** guys.

Top Bottom