• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ and VSA Presents:(Update) NMMFE 4!!! THE ULTIMATE NMMFE! 4/14/07, Lowell, MA

Banks

Smash Hero
wow you guys are gay, go play pokemon.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

p.s. schweppes props, MACHINE MACHINE

Banks

Smash Hero
Cogsmooch how does it feel to be suddenly famous? Because your beard is known round the east coast, let me tell you.

Banks

Smash Hero
I would think you made your name Cogsmooch BECAUSE it sounded like **** smooch. as a joke, hopefully as well. lololz

Banks

Smash Hero
whoa nice sig whered u get it. Oh, ME wow whoever this Banks fella is must be pretty good. Wow talent at its finest.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
lolz you said that at cat3 too. it has nothing to do with gears, never played it.
you should *****

GoW is a pretty game. Until someone's head/body gets sawed up.
hell yeah it's even more pretty when I take there head off son

yo BOXMAN X where the hell are my interviews man and BANKS CAN YOU MAKE ME A NEW SIG SON AND SEND ME THE OLD ONES

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
They actually work. My friend did it once for a PS2 back when they released.

You just gotta give up your friend's privacy to do it.

Banks

Smash Hero
th0rn, as a member of law abiding society, i must remind you that money matches are quite illegal at this fine event.

Top Bottom