• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ and VSA Presents:(Update) NMMFE 4!!! THE ULTIMATE NMMFE! 4/14/07, Lowell, MA

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
LMFAO :p

Yeah, don't pick Fox, Falco, or Ness against his Fox (Or at least don't down b lasers). It's not worth it! :p

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Guys, I've updated the post with the prize money issue.

It's going to be a bit different. Instead of cash prizes, it will be in a form of a credit card gift card type form, where the money will be in a form of some kind of Visa and you can use that money like a real credit card. If you want the actual cash, you can cash it into a bank.

And be sure to be on time guys. We need to see how much money is in the pot so we can go to the bank and exchange it to the credit card form. If you show up too late, there's a possibility you will not be entering, so be on TIME!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
LOL Paper Scissors 4 Life is coming to this? $#!7's amazing.

Jinx, Bob, Orky, and the rest of the old school MA smash scene is going to make this, this is like a gathering day for MA.

People, please bring TV's and Cubes!

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
would anyone near boston college or brighton be able to give me and possibly a friend a ride?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Guys, a quick update.

Food and drinks will be served in the venue.

That's all.

As for guys who want to get to the venue by Train, here's how:

Go to the Lowell Commuter Rail Station. Then go take a bus from there that'll take you to "Umass Lowell North Campus". Once it makes a stop there, get off, and look around for CUMNOCK HALL. It should be on your right. If you want a train ride back, well, you gotta check the train schedule on that one. And buses stop running after 6, so call a cab (it's a 5 minute drive, not too bad).

P.S.

I dedicate this vid to the Mainers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6dUmHY-s08

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yoshipal, MM? oh that's right... Yoshipal? More like, yourluckypal. GG. owned.
lol that is funny. Korean please advertise the smash tourney that's goin on the next day which is the PlaynTrade tourney and also they are goin to need copies of the game like 8 of them so if anybody can help please do.

Here is the thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99659

check it out

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I would come if I had a ride + cash.

In other words, I forgot how soon it was, and forgot to line up stuff in advance, so I think I'll spend the weekend doing other stuff.

th0rn

Smash Lord
i wish i could make this. unfortunately i have to volunteer at my trainers show all day long.
NOOOOOOOOO

Questor96 said:
I would come if I had a ride + cash.

In other words, I forgot how soon it was, and forgot to line up stuff in advance, so I think I'll spend the weekend doing other stuff.
NOOOOOOO

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Depends on my ultra-strict parents...and how much work I do on my Art History final paper...and if I can get there.

Pretty much I suck at getting to tournies...

If I come, anyone up for Egyptian Rat (not?) mm?

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
"8. No physical violence allowed, or you will see the Juggernaut after you."

you spelled my name wrong. It's JHoLLa, not the juggernaut.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol the furious strong bros. you guys should be in brawl!

I'm squandering like a little whiny b*tch and not going to this. There's like a billion NE tournaments, tho, so that's good.

Everyone come to MST 11 plz.

Tharn

Smash Rookie
Feh. I'll be going. Bringing a bunch of kids from Everett in my moms car(lol)
IM me about Tvs and crap xForBetter cuz i have 2 cubes and stuff.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Tharn bring your TV and Cube.

VERY IMPORTANT:

REMEMBER THE BUILDING YOU WANT TO GO TO IS CALLED CUMNOCK HALL IN NORTH CAMPUS!!!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

OAK's Car: Thanks for breaking down in the middle of the road and not letting me be able to be part of this wonderful tournament and to deny me of any money matches I could have won...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Trevor you're a lamer.

Uh, I left before singles started, but all I remember from teams placings were

1. KDJ/Marcus "Rush Hour"
2. Hayato/PatPro "CombinationFriedRice" (I'm pretty sure that was the team name)
3. Banks/th0rn "Fleshwang"
4. BobBeng/Jinx "Team Shenanigans"
5. OmegaBlackMage/Dazwa "OmegaDazWage"
5. IronChief/RedSocksFan "Angry Chief"

then the rest I dunno. I'll post shoutouts later, but thanks @ Jinx saying I was a gentleman and that my Sheik was scary as hell >_>

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
As Tich mentioned, we would have been there. But I hit a bump in Sam's driveway, and my right rear tire wouldn't rotate (at all). Turns out that the brake was broken, and it was probably the fault of whoever made the brake. The guy who fixed the car the first time said he'd do it for free this time, but he won't get around to it until Monday. And hopefully it won't be too ****ed up to drive before Friday....

Sorry guys :(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
=( @ the RPI guys not being able to go.

I also forgot to mention that OmegaBlackMage is a **** good teammate.

Top Bottom