• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JumpFesta Thread

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
you cant escape Kirbycides apparently....and I think he feels...64-ish...

I think Rosalina is an AT...

cant wait till next month..........-_-

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
'I tried to hold down the button to see if I could charge it but no good.'

If you didnt know, you don't charge the fart attack. The Dojo says that the longer you wait and not use it, when you finally use it, the stronger it is. So if you keep using it really fast it will be weak, but if you waited 1 min and 50 seconds then used it it would be strong (hopefully you do not have to wait like 5 minutes for it to be the maximum strength).

Unless if you just said that to tell us that you can't charge it and nothing happens if you try.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
you cant escape Kirbycides apparently....and I think he feels...64-ish...

I think Rosalina is an AT...

cant wait till next month..........-_-
Rosalina and Duster are ATs. So...something tells me we're gettting a Super Mario Galaxy stage now, more then ever! YES, and then maybe a SMB3 (the best non-smash game liek 3v3r) stage, and maybe a Super Mario Land 1 (Mario Stgaes) or 2 (Wario stage) stage. Then every cannon Mario game would be repped! :)

You guys are really hassling the poor dude. When Gimpyfish went to E 4 All, he had a V.I.P. pass, and part of his crew to help him take notes. Kokichi played twice by himself, and is relaying everything by memory. So naturally, he's not going to be as informed as Gimpy was. be thankful that he's given us the info that he has.
QFT. I only asked like two basic questions. Speaking of which...I have just one more question! :grin:

IDC who answers it, so here goes!

-What did the character voices sound like (even the ones in the videos)? By that I basically mean the Pokémon Trainer, maybe Ike, Zelda, Lucas, King Dedede, and the Ice Climbers.

K, thanks (in advanced)! :)

What I could make out: two of the posters saw Duster (from Mother 3) and Rosalina (from Super Mario Galaxy) as Assist Trophies.
Yes, it's intresting. Hopefully the entire MOTHER franchise will be repped via Assist Trophies, and we see a Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros. 3 stage reppage!

Thanks a lot Kokichi for answering our questions.

Also, to those who are complaining about new info:

Stop. Seriously, the game comes out in a month in Japan, and the american release will follow soon after; you'll have plenty of information. Just be patient.
QFT. EPA speaks the truth, as usual! :)

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Is anyone else a little agitated that the game is slower? I mean, SSB64-Melee was such a drastic improvement, why would they dare go back? I like the fact that they reduced combo-ability through grabs (never could grab well myself). But the speed, oh why, why, why. Melee felt so fluid!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Im actually glad they made it a lil slower...of course if its TOO slow then thats a problem...but just a bit slower is fine...

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Is anyone else a little agitated that the game is slower? I mean, SSB64-Melee was such a drastic improvement, why would they dare go back? I like the fact that they reduced combo-ability through grabs (never could grab well myself). But the speed, oh why, why, why. Melee felt so fluid!
Yea, it sounds kinda boring
How is slower gamplay ever better than fast play?

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
Yea, it sounds kinda boring
How is slower gamplay ever better than fast play?
Because the animations are laggy and unappealing, and hitting someone is not satifying at all. I diddn't really like melee TBH, 64 was much better. Besides its only a little slower.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised no one else caught this.

The Rosalina post mentions a "Saza".

That's the Japanese name for Sothe of Fire Emblem.

ExtremeBrawler

Smash Cadet
Can you explain me this phrase,please?!?

"What you NAMA" is a new character selection screen remains to be able to create <br> ( "hello" and I took a heavy playing)

I didn't understand it...:chuckle:

Is there in it the confirmation of a new character or...anything else?!?

Ah,and tutorial vids?!?XDDd

User33

Smash Journeyman
The japanese site also says that Saza/Sothe from Fire Emblem is an assist.

D

Deleted member

The N64 game was way better than Melee and felt way better. Melee was a drastic downgrade.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
The N64 game was way better than Melee and felt way better. Melee was a drastic downgrade.
Opinions, all opinions. They're actually both stand alone games, just like Brawl will be, so people would like the one better than the other obviously. I'm actually glad they try to mix Melee and 64 a little here and there in Brawl, trying to satisfy fans from both games.

YOSHIANDLINK1

Smash Rookie
Hi. I have some more question:
1. What is Kirby's entrence?
2. What are Kirby's taunts?
3. Do al of his taunts lmake him lose the ability he coppied?

D

Deleted member

Opinions, all opinions. They're actually both stand alone games, just like Brawl will be, so people would like the one better than the other obviously. I'm actually glad they try to mix Melee and 64 a little here and there in Brawl, trying to satisfy fans from both games.
I agree with you.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
sorry i was reading earlier posts and it looks like people are saying there's a japanese jumpfesta site that said duster and rosalina were AT's?

can i get a link to this website?

Top Bottom