• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Everytime you guys say the name Chris, I'm thinking your talking about me.
:laugh:

I want to MM you Erich >.>.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
No, he is not being sarcastic, trust me. When the great all mighty Xerx...KOSMOS demands a MM, he shall get that MM!

Pice

Smash Apprentice
omg paul...u still want to argue this.......well he may have played one game here and there but....he has not had a gamecube in six months(he sold it) therefore a BIG BREAK....Stop complaing paul.....his skills diminshed get over it and ill bet he could still beat u so whats the point

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Fighting over the internet is like winning the special olympics you win but you're still ********.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Fighting over the internet is like winning the special olympics you win but you're still ********.
How about you try to come up with some new material? Scrub.

Hmm, $10 MM. Hmm hmm hmm. Wait, don't you use gay characters Rasta? Like Jiggs and Peach >:O

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
How about you try to come up with some new material? Scrub.

Hmm, $10 MM. Hmm hmm hmm. Wait, don't you use gay characters Rasta? Like Jiggs and Peach >:O
Nonetheless your still ******** and a horrible smash player lawlercakes. ^___________________^ Nub

P.s: your the scrub.lol

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
***** please, I call your bluff. $10 money match. Show me that you can pack the **** you throw.
How bout 15 or 20 then lol? I owned you in the tourney and im sure ill own ur scrub *** again. LAWL ^_________________________________^

Pice

Smash Apprentice
I agree about the arguing...i attemted to drop this days ago but paul feels unusually trong about this matter.....and im not sure that all of us could win the special olympics...*looks at kash* well troll thug eh? never met u that i no of....how bout a $5 mm?

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Please, I had the first match. I just got over confident. Though, I'm not going to deny your Shiek tore me up pretty bad. It won't happen again, I promise.
lol sure buddy lol. Ok then 15 MM then? You down for it you scrub? ^___^

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
"Sure buddy"? I guess you don't have the balls to admit the truth. You're on. Fifteen dollars.

lawl admit what? that you had me in those matches cause i owned you pretty bad both matches lol. I do admit when i see "good" players like, erich(<3),sinz, ABP, Vegafuse, Pay$ (i wannaplay u again!!)south paw, and many more but ur just an average player to me heh maybe ur scrub *** has gotten better but if not ur going to get owned agan. ^_________________^

nub.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You didn't own squat. What the **** are you talking about? The first match was Doc vs. Ice Climbers. You were down to one stock with just Popo and above 120%. Oh yeah, I was so owned, and I already admitted that you beat me pretty back with Shiek. It was a two stock, low percent, I think. There's a line between being an *** and just ****in' with people. Don't cross it.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
You didn't own squat. What the **** are you talking about? The first match was Doc vs. Ice Climbers. You were down to one stock with just Popo and above 120%. Oh yeah, I was so owned, and I already admitted that you beat me pretty back with Shiek. It was a two stock, low percent, I think. There's a line between being an *** and just ****in' with people. Don't cross it.
ill do waht i want lol wtf are u going to do lawl. Im just being honest i just see u as an average noob player compare to the other high caliber players there in NM. nub.cry more. QQ ^________________^

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm not talking about that and not once did I make a statement about my own skill level. I'm just addressing your statement of how you "owned" me in the tournament is false. ***** more, please.

Also, while we are on the topic, if you take note of my smashwiki page under skill level I put "mediocore." You're just saying **** we already know.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Kash, I play ICs, Jiggs, and Fox. I play like 10 other characters aswell, but peach isnt one of them.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
I'm not talking about that and not once did I make a statement about my own skill level. I'm just addressing your statement of how you "owned" me in the tournament is false. ***** more, please.

Also, while we are on the topic, if you take note of my smashwiki page under skill level I put "mediocore." You're just saying **** we already know.
Im just saying you suck compare to other people there lol god blame a guy for telling the truth. But i guess we will have to wait tourney time so i can own your scrub *** again ^____________________________^ yay :D

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Whatever, nublet. Bring it.

I probably would've said yes until I made my MM with Troll, Rasta. You can kick my *** in frinedlies, though =P
Ok i will ^____________________^ its going to be fun owning you again and winning 15 dalla yay :D

P.s: you suck lawl.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Troll, I hioe that you misplaced that heart and were supposed to put it by my name.

Troll>>>>>>kash x50.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Troll, I hioe that you misplaced that heart and were supposed to put it by my name.

Troll>>>>>>kash x50.
SINZ!!! you knew i have some love for you ^__________________^ cant wait to play you again. we had some good matches last time more like one match but still it was fun hahaha. hopefully i can play you more ^____^ . and i totally agree with you on the Troll>>>>>>>>>>>>kash x50. see kash i was just being honest GEEESSH but now u will learn the hard way by me taking ur moneyz ^_____________________________________________________^

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am up for it. However one rule, you can only play characters wearing tights in it.

(CF, Marth,Link,YL,Roy, and Sheik.)

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Haha, its a deal Sinz ^_^. LOL Trollthug, the reason I MM people is because, well I tend to play better when money is on the line(hell it could be a 25 cent MM I don't care :laugh:). With MMs you don't have to worry about whether or not I sandbagged during that match ;)(I hate sandbagging but I tend to do it alot -____-)

Wow, lot's of new trash talk. Typical pre-tournament stuff.

Marth, Roy, Link and YLink do not wear tights.

Like Joe and Kash said, I don't do MM's. No matter how all powerful and terrifying Kosmos is, he shant take my money!!! You won't be sandbagging in the tournament either Kosmos-unless you're an idiot who likes to come spend over $150 for nothing, which I'm sure you're not-so I'll just play you in tournament and you won't sandbag then either, eh?;)

Be prepared OOS, 'cause a new Erich's in town. He's been around since the last local tournament, most of us NM'ers can attest to that, some more than others. But not only me, we've all improved a lot, believe me. Be prepared, we're coming for you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHALL EAT YOUR SOULS!!!!! Or maybe we'll just take a nibble at it...Hmm...

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Like I said before, if its a regular friendly, regardless of where I go, I have a tendency to sandbag(most of the time I do it unconsciously). Although I don't sandbag in an actual tourny match. So as you said, if I face off against you in the tourny, yeah you'll be getting the best from me.

I will try my best to play at my best at all times, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up(Rasta was the one that made me start sandbagging in the first place *remembers back to the day where he fought Rasta for 6 hours straight and only lost once* :laugh:).

Pice

Smash Apprentice
erich is good...i will not lie....but u really dont have to worry about him, its me u should be scared of.....most of u oos havent faced my wrath yet....and will be baffeled by my mastery of the game....lol

It's true guys, we've all been keeping it secret; Pice will blow you all away. He's a monster, terrifies even the most hardened criminals...yep. That's right. He's like your worst nightmare, only it's real.

That's what I like to hear Kosmos. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't play you in some warm-ups or after tourney fun, but, well...you know, I'd like to play you all at your best, so I intend to fight you all in the tournament.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Like I said before, if its a regular friendly, regardless of where I go, I have a tendency to sandbag(most of the time I do it unconsciously). Although I don't sandbag in an actual tourny match. So as you said, if I face off against you in the tourny, yeah you'll be getting the best from me.

I will try my best to play at my best at all times, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up(Rasta was the one that made me start sandbagging in the first place *remembers back to the day where he fought Rasta for 6 hours straight and only lost once* :laugh:).
ILL MM YOU FOR 5 DALLA?!?! SO U CAN TAKE MY MONEYZ ;;______________;; ahahahaha <3

Top Bottom