• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Gravity

Smash Ace
That was funny Gravity. You might have to use both hands to beat some of us, eh? Aaahhh, that was funny. And this reply was totally random.
if you thought that was funny you should see what i can do when i use both hemispheres of my brain.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
You got the people in OK who: Sandbag, Kill themselves alot, and play really ****ing weird (Pay$).
If your team is REALLY as good as you claim they are, then these "mishaps", such as killing themselves, would not happen. Fool.

BTW, there is no chance of your whatever his name is 4 stocking Tetsuya. No way.

You are the craze! YOU ARE THE CRAZE! :psycho:

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Hey Nicholai, are you guys gonna go to this tourney?

Oh, and no matter how good you guys say Kosmos is, I can say with confidence that he will not 4-stock Tetsuya.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
lol, figures I get brought into this discussion, oh well. First off just want to say that, If I go to NM, I will try my best no matter what the outcome is, I'll be there to have fun. Second, Nicholai, just because we have all these "mishaps" doesn't mean we are bad players, we tend to SD on purpose just to piss the other person off *looks at South Paw* :laugh:. Third, I never said that I could 4 stock Tetsuya, that was all Rasta >.>. Fourth, Rasta your Fox can't go toe to toe with any of my characters :p.

I'll post later when I have more time.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
lol, figures I get brought into this discussion, oh well. First off just want to say that, If I go to NM, I will try my best no matter what the outcome is, I'll be there to have fun. Second, Nicholai, just because we have all these "mishaps" doesn't mean we are bad players, we tend to SD on purpose just to piss the other person off *looks at South Paw* :laugh:. Third, I never said that I could 4 stock Tetsuya, that was all Rasta >.>. Fourth, Rasta your Fox can't go toe to toe with any of my characters :p.

I'll post later when I have more time.
Awesome man! Hope you can make it! It will be fun to watch the top 2 players going at it! Like he said i just wanna go to have fun and enjoy the experience. See ya guys soon. ^_____________________^

p.s: rasta u suck :D.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I believe the last time my Fox played your Falco, I believe, now correct me if Im wrong, I believe my Fox fuxed up your falco HARDCORE. Hahaha, yah you made mistakes but so did I.

Gravity

Smash Ace
im going with chris on this one rasta...if he says your fox cant stand up to his, ill believe him. especially after fighting your fox. south paw's fox blows yours out of the water, and i assume chris's would too, but i havent fought him nearly as much recently (aka a few weeks ago)...

also, i dont know about kos-mos 4 stocking him, but..
id say theres about a 94% chance of an oklahoma victory and about a 37% chnace of 4 stocking, with a 63% chance of arizona 4 stock, and a 43% chance of rain with a low of 45 and a high of 78.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
wow u guys are funny..., no one and i repeate no one i have ever seen could come close to 4 stocking tetsuya.. .im confident that ken himself would have a hard time acomplishing that feat (not to say it wouldnt be possible) but either way u guys are all insane cause he big NM is gonna take this one....lol no it wont

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude, Ken is INSANE, Pay$ played him and he got destroyed, and if his goofy *** style couldnt take a stock off ken, Im pretty sure Tetsuya couldnt either.

Gravity...Fox v Samus is a gay match, ofcourse I was going to lose it. Ill redeem myself this weekend though, I did terrible the last time he was over here. I need to play against his peach more.
KOSMOS, Ive been practicing resting combo's with Jiggs, so yah, my jiggs will beat your falco or peach saturday, maybe even your fox.
Ofcourse my fox isnt as good as Coty's, fox isnt even my main. Just for that, Im going to destroy you next time we play with fox, the Red Fox too, fancy style.

Pice, seriously, people think they wont get 4 stocked all the time until they get 4 stocked. Tetsuya isnt even on the top 10 of TX, he isnt going to beat KOSMOS. I mean, if Enix's Ganon is equal to Tetsuya's marth, then Im pretty sure KOSMOS wont have a hard time.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well atleast we agree on something...

anyway, my social security number says i can beat your fox....
not really, but ive got a dime here with your name on it.

So, we hear from the great Kosmos at last. Good to meet you. Hope you have fun as well, we're trying to make it the best NM tourney we've ran so far. Later.

Wow, I like how calm and cool the top players from EP and OK are. Both really don't trash-talk.

I don't know Gravity, if you used both hemispheres of your brain, then...hmm, you might turn into Sheen. *Shivers* Predicting the weather, huh? Hmm, I predict it's going to be sunny and bright. I'm a genius, I know.

Just so's yall know, Tetsuya's better than Enix is. Yea. Just in case anyone didn't know. His Marth isn't his best character either.

I will have to agree with Rasta on the four stocking part. One thinks that it won't happen because it's so hard to imagine, but then the unthinkable happens, and life gets turned upside down. Although I still agree that Tetsuya wouldn't get four-stocked. Guess we'll see when tourney time rolls around, eh?

Neheheh, you should play my Falco with your Jiggs sometime Rasta. BTW, don't you guys just love our states fake cocky attitude that we'll win? All the time we post, NM IS GONNA ****!!! YAAAAAHHH!!! Of course, in so many words right? Yet at the end of the phrase we always put something like, just kidding. Aaah, it always makes me laugh. The supreme nominality of our state.

Oh yea?!? Well...uhh...my... MOM says I can beat your Fox!! Yea...

Erich out.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im a cool guy in person, trash talking is funny. I cant help but trash talk, usually when I meet people it tends to stop. Like Fo Sho 2, I dont trash talk to anybody except Sheiks that think FD is the best, which is why Im MM this one dude there.

Gravity, Im sure your Samus can beat my fox, its a match up that is in Samus's favor. My Jiggs on the other hand, well we will just see about that match up. If my Jiggs can beat Attackstorm's Samus (which is a billion x better than yours) then I should have no problem beating yours.

Erich, we have a pretty laid back smash scene, nobody talks trash here and means it...Unless its to South Paw, which I fully mean! My jiggs will 4 stock him sooner or later, and I mean that!
I havent practiced smash as much as I would like to, a lot of things are getting in the way. Dont worry NM, Ill be more than ready for this tourny...5 days before my Bday, you guys better show some love!

Gravity

Smash Ace
rasta pretty much summed it up. except for the second paragraph. dont bring attackstorm into this, your jiggs only beat him that first time through sheer luck that you admitted yourself...

as long as i pay some semblance of attention and dont just windmill of fury the whole match ill have absolutely no problem with your jiggs.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Nope, we did a 2nd set at OHSNAP2, I beat him again, but just barely. He's pretty fun to play with, a samus that actually doesnt spam missles.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Trash talking inevitably makes either party look stupid, so I don't do it. Whether KOS-MOS will 4-stock Tetsuya, I have no idea. To be completely honest, I rather doubt a 4-stock, though I didn't think that he'd 4-stock AustinRC either and then he did, so anything's possible. Hell, I've had people tell me that I could 4-stock Tetsuya <__< Of course, I doubt this, but I'm sure that I could, at the least, give him a run for his money, being no pushover myself. I think that KOS-MOS can beat Tetsuya, but, being from OK, I have a natural bias towards OK, so of course I'd think that. However, I think that what actually happens and that everyone has fun during it is the most important thing, so I won't press or defend any of my opinions. I'd rather just sit back and look forward to and prepare for what's to come... that is, if I can make it -_-

Oh, and please, call me... Zinth.

Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist that :laugh:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I think I'm the only person in New Mexico that actually has New Mexican pride and confidence. Screw all the rest of you. NEW MEXICO 4 LIFE!!! WOO WOOOOO!

Now then. On the whole four stocking issue. Personally, I'm on Oklahoma's side on this. KOS-MOS, you have my vote. Down with Tetsuya, down with El Paso! Boo. Hiss.

I had other stuff to say... but my mind is a one rail disaster train... so ;asijc;awemca;.

My Doc > KOS-MOS > Tetsuya > Oklahoma > El Paso

Lolercoptor

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
you mean.

Kash<ameba<cheese<glove<ABP<OK<KOSMOS<SINZ<ERICH<EP<TOFU<TETSUYA

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
No, ABP did not quit. I play Gears of War just as much if not more than ABP and my smash skill has not decreased. Which x-topia are you talking about, if it's the most recent one then no, it is not the first OOS experience NM has had.

BTW, Kash<snail<rat<snake<horse<homeless guy<NM<worst player in Ok<EP<Kosmos

Oh, Kosmos, I want to face you in a friendly. Though given my past tournament history I will probably meet up with you in the tourney. If not, then I want a friendly match.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
No, ABP did not quit. I play Gears of War just as much if not more than ABP and my smash skill has not decreased. Which x-topia are you talking about, if it's the most recent one then no, it is not the first OOS experience NM has had.

BTW, Kash<snail<rat<snake<horse<homeless guy<NM<worst player in Ok<EP<Kosmos

Oh, Kosmos, I want to face you in a friendly. Though given my past tournament history I will probably meet up with you in the tourney. If not, then I want a friendly match.
ABP plays gears of war much more then u do paul....he wons tourny after tourny in that game....he hasnt had a gamecube in like 6 months now so ya of course his skill is gonna decrease but hes making too much money in gears to care

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
What, I've been to every tourney for Gears of War that ABP has been to and not only that I have Xbox live and ABP does not. Basically, I play Gears of War multiplayer much more than he does. Do not claim that ABP plays more than I do when he doesn't.

I don't even play smash outside of tournaments and yet my skill stays the same. I'm tired of everyone coming up with excuses for ABP and not acknowleging the fact that Erich (who beat him at the last tourney) has improved drastically and has, in my opinion, surpassed ABP.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
What, I've been to every tourney for Gears of War that ABP has been to and not only that I have Xbox live and ABP does not. Basically, I play Gears of War multiplayer much more than he does. Do not claim that ABP plays more than I do when he doesn't.

I don't even play smash outside of tournaments and yet my skill stays the same. I'm tired of everyone coming up with excuses for ABP and not acknowleging the fact that Erich (who beat him at the last tourney) has improved drastically and has, in my opinion, surpassed ABP.
well seeing as how chris has won like 6 online tournaments as well, im sure u have not been to all of those....and for another thing chris LIVES at chads house so in a matter of speaking he does have xbl...as for erich surpassing chris....kudos to him hes only been trying to do it for years now and it took six months of no play from abp to give it too him, no matter what erich says he plays the game...ALOT and ABP doesnt AT ALL. And dont even try and tell me that erich doesnt play this game outsuide of tournaments he LIVES for this game (erich this is in no way bad talking u, just mad at paul for trash talking my friend) ......dont even talk if u dont no what ur talking about.

o and btw...who says ur skills havent diminshed...u? well that a very reputable source then...start doing really good in tournys then u can talk trash about ABP until then just dont talk

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Actually, Chris and them have only participated in ONE online MLG tourney and they did not even come close to winning. Chris does play live at Chads but I'm always on live and I only see him on live maybe twice a week. I'm not saying all this to undermine Chris its just I don't like it when people make excuses when they lose in tournaments. No, my skills have not diminished. Has their been one tourney I have done well at? Of course not, I suck at this game and it has always been this way. My skill level has stayed the same.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm not saying all this to undermine Chris its just I don't like it when people make excuses when they lose in tournaments.
That's super funny coming from you Paul. Though, I guess it is others who make the excuses for you more than yourself.

If you lose, you lose. I don't care if the reason is you are missing a finger, you have a hard on, or you weren't at your prime. God ****, guys. Calm down. I'm more on Pice's side, anyways. No need to talk crap about ABP or Erich or anyone. Jeez.

I hate my state -.- it has no pride. Someone adopt me.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
WHATEVA!!

I is going to winn this toorney!!

**** Straight! Just remember that one NM tournament that I beat Medafighter in the finals, best out of five, TWO -- TIMES!! WOOOT! I remember my Peach being down one life to like three! THEN I BUST A NUT WITH PEACHES AND BEAT THE SHIEK ON KIRBO"S DREAMLAND! I SHINED LIKE A STAR AND WON THE TOURNAMENT! What a crazy match. WOw, I am unbelievable.

RoFlCoPtEr!!!!!!!!1111oneoena!!!1

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
That's super funny coming from you Paul. Though, I guess it is others who make the excuses for you more than yourself.
I don't really make excuses, I lost to you fair and square and I lost to Sonny fair and square. You are right, others make excuses for me and try to tell them I'm not very good at this game. I've lost to people and I will admit that.

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Enough of the stupid bickering plz.

On a side note, TOFU is training, and we will definitely be at our best come tourney time.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Chris and them have only participated in ONE online MLG tourney and they did not even come close to winning. Chris does play live at Chads but I'm always on live and I only see him on live maybe twice a week. I'm not saying all this to undermine Chris its just I don't like it when people make excuses when they lose in tournaments. No, my skills have not diminished. Has their been one tourney I have done well at? Of course not, I suck at this game and it has always been this way. My skill level has stayed the same.
as for them only competing in one online MLG tournmaent...that may be true....but i didnt say MLG i said tournaments....and i no they got second in the one ur talking about and had to play the best team in the country........as for ur skills not diminishing ... i cant say, never played u before havent played now....but when i stop for three months let alone six my skills go down quite a bit thats all i can say....

no more bickering.....k?

You guys are funny. My skills don't ever go down, no matter how long I don't play. They do get better when I practice, and practice does not necessarily mean I have to play the game. It's true Joe that I like Smash a lot and it is the only game I play in tournaments, but I will say this, it does not control my life. No sirree. I play Smash nowadays only when my friends who play Smash are over, and that's not too often. So I don't play it all day everyday, nope. You all can say that Chris got worse after not playing, but I guess you think that's why he lost. You really don't lose that much skill from not playing, even if it is something like 6 months, you really stay about the same in skill level. It's all in your head, if you think you've gone down in skill level hard enough, you convince yourself that you actually have, when you have not at all dropped, but rather the people around you have become much better players while you were taking a break.

Phantom, there have been about...mmm, 4-6 X-Topias. Be ready for us too Phantom, we probably don't train the same as you guys, but we will train, so be ready! Should be fun stuff, eh? And Nicholai, does that mean you're coming, and if you are, how many from your crew are coming??

Kash are you kidding me?!? You can't be adopted, you must bring NM glory and POWA!!! Even if you do it alone, you are bound to this oath!!!!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash are you kidding me?!? You can't be adopted, you must bring NM glory and POWA!!! Even if you do it alone, you are bound to this oath!!!!!!
Haha. Thank you very much for the encouraging words, Erich. I needed those.

FOR... NEW MEXICO!(?) Lol

Erich, I was talking to my mom about the tournament (I was asking her if I could have Steven and Kendric over for the night) and she said that I needed to play other people (lol). She knows nothing about the game. She said I should hook it up online and play the state champion and stuff (bless her little heart). Err, back to the point. She said she would be more than willing to drive me down to your area any weekend so I can play some other people and get better (I think she's expecting me to win money now =/). Lol. So if you wanna hook up Erich, lemme know. I never get to play you or Chris or anyone. Only at tournaments... and hardly then.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
You guys are funny. My skills don't ever go down, no matter how long I don't play.

Well then how bout u give me ur gamecube for six months and dont play at friends houses then well mm? sound good ....how bout $100

Top Bottom