• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ. cant wait for this tourney ^_______________^. SO tetsuya can man handle all these OK scrubs and i can L O L KEKEKEK.

P.S : You guys still suck lawl. :O

P.P.S: Dont give me none of that sandbagging BS, you dont come to NM from OK to sandbang. you dumb scrubs. owned ^_____________________________________^

Yea Rasta, what's the point in being all mad, eh? No hard feelings taken. And as for who the best in NM is...well, I think Golden Glove just told you, although that dispute between us two is now resolved. I hope I can show you guys what NM truly is capable of this time around. Anyways, good luck to everyone!! Train hard, I expect big things, not just big mouths!;)

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha, my lil bro ****ed up and dashed off the edge, trust me, he would have beat you. Vegafuse *sigh* he sandbags all the time, he is basically the Isai of OK, he purposely lost a set at OHSNAP2 because he didnt want to face Smiles. Ill try and get his *** over to this tourny to redeem himself.
Yah Troll, there really was no way you were going to be able to beat South Paw, seriously, no way at all. He took on a Peach (2 lives) and a Sheik (1 life) by himself with 1 stock and won. Things would have been different if Enix wasnt there, they go waaaay back and SP cant seem to beat him.
Tetsuya really doesnt seem all that great, really, Im pretty sure I can beat him. If by some fluke that he wins, then KOSMOS will beat him, I just really cant see OK losing at that NM tourny.

Oh wow, Tetsuya has gotten better, dont forget nobody that was at your last tourny was playing at their best (Vegafuse is a great example). Everybody in OK has gotten a lot better, to be honest, we could probably not get any better from now till the tourny and still beat you guys..
Idiot. Tetsuya beat Enix_Moogle pretty badly at the last tournament. LoL, if he beat Enix, and Enix is appartently better SP, then Tetsuya is obviously much better than SouthPaw... Simple.

Anyways, I don't believe this "nobody was playing at their best." Sounds like excuses to me. That's when you know you suck, once you start making excuses. Just face it, El Paso beat your silly ***** at the last tournament. Quit making excuses.

Oh, and if Tetsuya happens to beat you, I guarantee you IT IS NOT A FLUKE... No matter what you losers say.:psycho:

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Idiot. Tetsuya beat Enix_Moogle pretty badly at the last tournament. LoL, if he beat Enix, and Enix is appartently better SP, then Tetsuya is obviously much better than SouthPaw... Simple.

Anyways, I don't believe this "nobody was playing at their best." Sounds like excuses to me. That's when you know you suck, once you start making excuses. Just face it, El Paso beat your silly ***** at the last tournament. Quit making excuses.

Oh, and if Tetsuya happens to beat you, I guarantee you IT IS NOT A FLUKE... No matter what you losers say.:psycho:

QFT!!!!! Pretty much sums up everything.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord

Haha, just wait till we come there in full force. You got the people in OK who: Sandbag, Kill themselves alot, and play really ****ing weird (Pay$). From what I heard from you guys, KOSMOS would have 4 stocked Tetsuya, which is entirely possible. Seriously, if Tetsuya isnt as good as DoH, Drew, Xelic, or Smiles, OK will beat you him.

ABP...Its hard for me to judge how good he is when he loses to Vegafuse in a $10 mm as Zelda. I mean come on, Troll beat Vegafuse and yet Vega can beat the best in NM as Zelda.

I am not impressed.

Erich, I look forward to playing you, may the best smasher win.

Indeed Rasta, indeed. I look forward to it as well. I agree, NM has not been giving OOS a very tough fight lately, and I'm tired of it. I don't want people to judge our state as being bad, so I hope that we can give you guys a challenge OK. Same with you EP.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Trollthug attacks!! ^___________^

Haha, just wait till we come there in full force. You got the people in OK who: Sandbag, Kill themselves alot, and play really ****ing weird (Pay$). From what I heard from you guys, KOSMOS would have 4 stocked Tetsuya, which is entirely possible. Seriously, if Tetsuya isnt as good as DoH, Drew, Xelic, or Smiles, OK will beat you him.

ABP...Its hard for me to judge how good he is when he loses to Vegafuse in a $10 mm as Zelda. I mean come on, Troll beat Vegafuse and yet Vega can beat the best in NM as Zelda.

I am not impressed.

Erich, I look forward to playing you, may the best smasher win.

Blah blah blah. G A Y M O S 4 stocking tetsuya???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Even ask NM on how good tetsuya is. Oh well we will just see when tourney time comes and play u scrubs. till then byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. T O F U ^_______________________^

p.s: Idc how good G A Y M O S is hes going to lose to the mighty and ultra tetsuya.

p.s.s: G A Y F U S E sucks also.

P.s.s.s: G A Y $ you suck also.

p.s.s.s.s: ah hell the whole OK SUCKS JAJAJAJAJAJJAHAJHSAHS ^______________^

p.s.s.s.s.s. IM JUST JOSHING MANGS! I CANT WAIT FOR THE TOURNEY TO PLAY WITH MY OK PALS ^_________________^. RASTA I LOVE U

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Wow.....

Yeah, guys, he's named trollthug for a reason!

But seriously, I really doubt that this Kosmos guy will 4 stock Tetsuya..... but we'll just have to wait till tourney time to find out.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
He might of back then when he mained peach. He says he mains fox now, but his peach is still insanely good. I have respect for people who can beat a peach, he owned the hell outta me today.

AustinRC said that KOSMOS wouldnt 4 stock him, and yet he got 4 stocked by not only him, but Shade aswell. It will be fun playing you guys, I cant wait. KOSMOS 4 stocked my Fox and Jiggs today, it was disgusting, I got some work to be done...well not as long as you guys dont play peach. Marth I can handle, its just peach...jeez peach is crazy.

South Paw says he will be coming to this, he may not be part of OK anymore, but he says he will still try and make it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys don't go to oos tourneys to sandbag, so don't us this bull.

I agree to everything that Troll has been saying. I suck really badly right now, my tech skill is like below 0.

I beat peaches!!!!

Southpaw eh? Cool, cool. I like to see old faces and new faces.

He plays Peach and Fox now huh? Hmm, interesting. Peach is not a very fun character to fight. I will agree with you Rasta, Peach is a bad character to fight against. I play Peach myself, but not as a main. I play her when I'm bored, but that doesn't mean that I'm not good with her. I know plenty about Peach, oh yes...:urg: Anyways, not trying to freak you out or anything, I won't be playing Peach in the tournament, unless my opponent really sucks, and I'm just playing around the whole time.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Caveman came to OHSNAP2 and sandbagged the hell outta that tourny. He actually let smiles win the first set in the winners bracket, for what reason? **** if I know.

My ganon can take care of some peaches. Now Peaches that are actually GOOD...I really dont do well against them. Sheik seems to do pretty well against her, so Ive been playing her lately. Dont worry, Ill only use ICs, Jiggs, or Fox (this is the current line up right now) in the tourny, maybe Falco, GaW, Kirby, Ganon, Falcon, Roy, Marth, Mario, Sheik, Zelda, Luigi, Doc, or Pikachu. I can pretty much play every character, those are just the ones Im good with.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Caveman came to OHSNAP2 and sandbagged the hell outta that tourny. He actually let smiles win the first set in the winners bracket, for what reason? **** if I know.

My ganon can take care of some peaches. Now Peaches that are actually GOOD...I really dont do well against them. Sheik seems to do pretty well against her, so Ive been playing her lately. Dont worry, Ill only use ICs, Jiggs, or Fox (this is the current line up right now) in the tourny, maybe Falco, GaW, Kirby, Ganon, Falcon, Roy, Marth, Mario, Sheik, Zelda, Luigi, Doc, or Pikachu. I can pretty much play every character, those are just the ones Im good with.
Since when are you good with marth? or fox? or any of the ones after IC and jiggs...

Yeah rasta sucks. almost as bad as pay$. Just keep that in mind for all his trash talk.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
you know gravity does, it pulls pants down.

Thought so.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Come on guys, what's with all the hate now. We should just all play and have fun instead of making excuses. Seriously, if you lose, who cares. Also, if you want to prove your skill, then just get better and beat the person you want to beat. Don't make excuses and just play them.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Gravity doesnt suck as much as it pulls...take that how you will but keep your mind out of the gutter...

and its not hate saying someone sucks...rastas cooler then most smashers i know, but that doesnt change the cold hard facts.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
GRAVITY I LOVE YOU! :D

So rasta does suck? lol Is he better than pay $? Cause i owned pay $ lol.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Haha, Ive been working on marth, I figure if I cant counter gay...I gotta play gay. Also, my fox can take KOSMOS head to head, except for his peach. Next time we play Grave (hahahahaha) my fox will beat your samus, no matter what! Or atleast my Jigglypuff, Doc, Marth, or Sheik will. Man your samus is gay, not nearly as gay as Shade's though, but still pretty annoying to fight.

Grave

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I just got back from evo and yeah, I qualified I was with my aunt and uncle for a while got a few hundred out of money matches! This should be fun!

Gravity

Smash Ace
as far as me compared to rasta and pay$. if you ask them im worse. ask me i think im slightly better.

according to power rankings im 8 and pay$ and rasta are tied for 11th, but those are corrupt and noone pays attention to them.

anyway rasta you wont beat me...fox is easy, now that ive fought shade and zinths fox more...jiggs maybe, doc and shiek? since when can you use them? if they beat me ill eat shades hat...

and i 4 stocked your marth. lawl.

but yeah your jiggs likes to be hit by my missiles so whatever.

as soon as i get employed 5$ mm?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yah, I should have played Jiggs against you, I just wanted to see if my Fox could beat you. I never really thought my marth would do that well against you, I suck with the tip. I can always play Doc, my doc is maybe just a little bit worse than Pay$ and who CANT play sheik?
Ill take that bet Andy!

Also, the $5mm. I think if my Jiggs can beat Shade's Samus, then I should be able to beat yours in 1/2 the time.

Only against GOOD Peaches you have trouble now, huh? Hmmm, maybe I should play Peach!! JK. That's a lot of characters you play there Rasta, a lot. I only use two.

Gravity

Smash Ace
if your jiggs can beat shades samus, everyone knows shade cant fight jiggs. ill raep your jiggs and the horse it rode in on.

but yeah you got a point with sheik....everyone and their mother can use sheik ,but still....theres a difference(extremely small)of using sheik and using sheik well, since theyre practically the same thing...taunt to fair lawl.

sheiks gay.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, ****. I go to the Grand Canyon for two days and **** goes down in this thread. Now, now kids... we can all resolve this peacefully and thoroughly... after I kick everyone in all three states *****! Bwahahahaha. The lone wolf strikes.

Seriously, this tournament will be great. I hope I can prove more of a challenge than I have in the past.

Shiek DOES suck, you're right, and she is also gay. Most people who play Shiek are only good because Shiek is good and at such an advantage naturally, so Gravity has a good point. And BTW, are you coming to this Gravity??

Yea guys, Kash is the secret weapon of NM, and he's gonna **** us all.;)

Gravity

Smash Ace
no unfortunately i cant make this one...

i cant make any OOS tournies until after september....

but after that ill come **** you guys...i might even have to use both hands for some of you.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
if your jiggs can beat shades samus, everyone knows shade cant fight jiggs. ill raep your jiggs and the horse it rode in on.

but yeah you got a point with sheik....everyone and their mother can use sheik ,but still....theres a difference(extremely small)of using sheik and using sheik well, since theyre practically the same thing...taunt to fair lawl.

sheiks gay.
He shoots 3x as many missles as you and I still beat him, thats basically how you get all that damage on me, so I think Ill be fine.

Sheik is gay, but Im glad my main counters her, so Im good.

Watch out for my character's Grav(e), I wouldnt be surprised if more than Jiggs beat your gay Samus.

Gravity

Smash Ace
no, that wasnt me...

ive never been to california, and i doubt id do good enough to place second.

but we can pretend it was me if thats alright with everyone.

Gravity

Smash Ace
sorry about that, i only didnt answer it because i didnt know the answer. it wasnt anythnig personal, or my being a jerk. i think it would be safe to assume that, if anyone went, it would be less then three people. <3 people.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, I think that more than three OK smashers might end up attending, but don't hold me to that. Cause it looks like Rasta and Pay$ are going, and Vegafuse might go too, South_Paw might go, and I will try to go.

Yea, and they're bringing Kosmos, and stuff. Cool beans!!

That was funny Gravity. You might have to use both hands to beat some of us, eh? Aaahhh, that was funny. And this reply was totally random.

Omega_Star?!? Uh-oh, we got's more random people deciding to attend this tournament. Awesome!! If you come, you come. If you don't, you don't. NM holds plenty of tourneys, trust me, so if you miss this one, you can make the next one. Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't come to this one.;)

Phantom_Fox, there COULD be OK, El Paso, CO, and maybe AZ.

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Arizona and Colorado, eh?

It would be awesome if they actually attended. BTW, I think it's a pretty sure bet that El Paso will go to this. Tetsuya wants more munnies.

Top Bottom