• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yeah, um, where's the schedule, when do sign UPS start?

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Might be able to make this but I need to know when Brawl doubles/Brawl singles start...main reason is I'm flying home from college and my plane should arrive around the time that these events may be starting sooo ya times would be good :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
but PT is still not in Low tiers? or is he?

http://allisbrawl.com/myalerts.aspx
He's only allowed in doubles.

wut is the average time that singles will start?
Yeah, um, where's the schedule, when do sign UPS start?
Might be able to make this but I need to know when Brawl doubles/Brawl singles start...main reason is I'm flying home from college and my plane should arrive around the time that these events may be starting sooo ya times would be good :D
You should all read the "Order of Events" section, which contains all schedule and time details.

Iniu is free. I'll go ICS and beat him I bet ;O
Inu-free is going down in all events at this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I won't change payouts unless there's a majority decision to do so amongst the hosts.

Speaking of hosts, one of them with a printer should do me a big favor and print out a few copies of the low tier character lists for each event.

Allied

Smash Master
i may come just to see people ._.

who knows.

edit- actually wtf how do i get here without Public trans.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
There isnt any time stated except the start of LT. Im asking from ur expertise of hosting tournies wut time do u assume Singles will start..... i understand u cant give a def. answer.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Says the man who is going up here with the lucas main. U snaking me outta gas money lol. I only got two people paying me know. TUSM u in the way lol.
Get up there in time for LT Doubles, and you got nothing to worry about.

Besides, he's not sure if he's gonna pick me up, and I don't feel like having to take the bus early in the morning to Vex's house. We'll see.

Top Bottom