• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
someone goin to this from nyc with a car? takin traint o there might take 3 hours according to map google O_O
lmk^^

hunger!

Smash Champion
FREEEEE, day offs is all

+ Hunger always begged me to go Snake (Is why I lost at showdown) MY MK takes him out quickly, should have done the same at Showdown. You're next.
i begged? all i said is "dont sandbag" and you went snake. i didnt care who ya went, and you sandbagged anyway. jerk

<3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PLEASE BRING SET-UPS. THE MORE WE HAVE, THE FASTER THE EVENT CAN RUN. YOU GET A DISCOUNT ON YOUR VENUE FEE. SET-UPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT

kthx

going to the venue in a few minutes with Zucco to set up

yaaaaay

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Pierce:

Nanuet is New York State and more difficult to get to from NYC than most NJ locations. If I had a free spot for you I'd take you back since I'm going to RoM, but unfortunately I don't.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo, ninja link, if you go we should low tier doubles.

Icies Lucas

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
All dez IC Lucas teams are gonna get a good Jiggly *** whoopin. Say goodbye to your nana as I back air her 50 times in a row.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Seems like I'm coming just for Singles. Shame I won't be able to participate in, and laugh at, ICs + Lucas dominating the money spots.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Randomly decided to go. Anybody wanna team with my "low tier" ICs?
I might need a partner still for LT dubz, not sure yet. Wanna take part in that IC's/Lucas team? lol
Yo, ninja link, if you go we should low tier doubles.

Icies Lucas
WOWWW way to completely ignore my post asking about doing this team w/ me. At least have the decency to say no instead of just ignoring it. I thought u were better than that GIMR.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Got 12 people at my house.

Keitaro - The God of Housing.....except for that one time MD/VA came over for KTAR 3 lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I might need a partner still for LT dubz, not sure yet. Wanna take part in that IC's/Lucas team?
Unfortunately, due to transportation complications, it seems I won't make it in time for LT Dubs. Sorry.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
If anyone has a charger for any sony ericsson phone, please bring it, my phone died for like no reason (battery went poof), I'd appreciate if I would be allowed to use it :3

Or I will pay people if they live near an AT&T store to get a charger for a sony ericcsson phone, or if there is an at&t store near the venue then I will pay to go. It is important that my phone is charged :/

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Nasty, I saw a lil while back you said you didn't have a LT partner yet. I've been looking for one after speed and my other friend wound up not being able to come. Last shot for me, idk if you found one. Sonic/Lucas have any potential/ is it at least worth a shot?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Sonic/Lucas isn't that good of a team. My partner for LT dubz is confirmed bc im going to pick him up. Sry wedge.

@cheese... no worries bro, my partner is coming. I appreciate you responding to me though.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I might need a partner still for LT dubz, not sure yet. Wanna take part in that IC's/Lucas team? lol

WOWWW way to completely ignore my post asking about doing this team w/ me. At least have the decency to say no instead of just ignoring it. I thought u were better than that GIMR.
My bad, I don't keep up with every page. I'm teaming with my bro now so I can't.

Top Bottom