• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Do a lot of people actually want Ness to be legal in low tier singles? I have no personal problem with him since I've never lost to Ness, not even a single game, so it's not personal bias keeping me from allowing him. It's his b-throw, lol.

After briefly discussing it with someone (Zucco) that didn't insult me or accuse me of corruption (Yes, Vinnie, etc.) in the process, I'm open to the idea of allowing Ness in low tier singles if a lot of people want it and there are no real objections.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fow made quick work of you in Genesis crews...
On my ultra mega super EXTREME PERMA-BAN stage in all sets since forever, anyone can beat me with anything, since I do not understand how to play Smash without platforms.

Also that was 1.5 years ago and it was two stocks of a crew battle.

Stop being ********. You're going to make trying to be a nicer, calmer me very difficult! :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
PT's even worse than ness imo, i was shocked to see that PT wasnt allowed and didnt know that until today

Camp PT > Win

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Well you know I want Ness. :p

And BTW, I didn't accuse you of bias until you started talking about why you didn't like Ness personally(for example. His b-throw) I would never accuse anyone of anything with out evidence.

I hope you let him in :D

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
You accused me of bias right away. I didn't like your approach. Sorry, GIMR. :p
Sorry, if I offended you, that wasn't my intention. My intention was to point out how you were wrong, and your bias was a part of that. The first thing I did was point out that it only makes sense that both #26 characters should be in. Then instead of logically pointing out why there was no Ness you pointed out why you personally didn't like him. I thought your approach was bias so I called it bias and it made you look worst when you power tripped after that. I would've been much nicer about it if you didn't get cut throat so quickly.

So we both didn't like each others approaches. I have nothing against you personally though. I really hope you allow Ness. I don't want to argue any more :/

Allied

Smash Master
Nah. Winning money twice at a national (2nd place wtf) and being the first team to beat M2K/Ally?

lol
Highly skilled trained team using a very situational gimmick. Doesn't constitute as the character even being midtier in teams.

Thats like going GnW should be top tier cuz he can bucket in teams.

Doesn't work like that.

/opinion.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Gah people are dumb

why are you arguing with Inui

I'd rather argue with my siblings.

Just don't support the event if you don't like it, geez

Allied

Smash Master
GaW is top tier in teams imo.

And Ness isn't good just for the healing.
He is top tier imo, but i wouldn't place it on his bucket ability

The team got far but their gimmick of choice is what gave them the edge. The healing.

Ness has other attributes as well which help

Early killing around 110% with B-throw

Great Projectile poking with Up-B

but he still has very obviously flaws. idc though really, i still think hes mid - tier but only barely.

Also most likey not attending this event, apparently xzax can't make it to team.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Inui, there won't be any random people sneaking around to mess with people's stuff here, right? I'll bring a Wii if I don't feel there's a chance of some random stealing it.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
He is top tier imo, but i wouldn't place it on his bucket ability

The team got far but their gimmick of choice is what gave them the edge. The healing.

Ness has other attributes as well which help

Early killing around 110% with B-throw

Great Projectile poking with Up-B

but he still has very obviously flaws. idc though really, i still think hes mid - tier but only barely.

Also most likey not attending this event, apparently xzax can't make it to team.
No hommies? rlly wtf >.>. ima be all by myself :urg:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Sup yall. So I got over myself and I'm officially coming to this. Hoping to bust out of my losing streak, and this would be a great way to start. I'm bringing Vinnie (and possibly driving Ally) along with me, as well as 2 Wiis and 2 TVs. Oh and I'm teaming with Doom, we're gonna **** ****. Get at me.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Assuming I can get to this, which may (or may not) happen, I'll bring a Wii and LCD screen.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ GIMR... Yo, do u have a partner for Low Tier Dubz? Your IC's and my Lucas? Whad'ya say? lol.

@Gunblade... Thanks for having confidence in my Lucas. I think we'll do well no matter who we use... but we should def get mad teams friendlies in to see what works best.

@Inui... <3 hello to u too... oh and i vote ness be allowed in LT singles.. He's pretty much free anyway :laugh:

Assuming I can get to this, which may (or may not) happen, I'll bring a Wii and LCD screen.
LCD TVs aren't really that great when playing brawl at a competitive level even with component cables. I'm not saying you shouldn't bring it bc an extra set-up is always nice and it could always be a designated "friendlies" tv, however what i am gonna say is that if you could bring a regular TV that would be best. :)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I don't know if anyone in my entire extended family even has a somewhat movable CRT tv in their possession as of now, as in ones that aren't huge.

This LCD screen I can guarantee, but I can attempt to find a CRT tv(or two) by the day of this tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When I get home tonight I'll review the low tier stuff and maybe ask some others about it. Today is going to be super busy for me, so it will have to wait. Right now I'm at work, then I have to do homework, take an exam, attend class, go buy some stuff at ShopRite, clean my room, and do my laundry. I'm hopefully having a wonderful guest over tomorrow, so everything must be clean and I must be able to make a good meal! Italian tradition! But, even if he can't come, I need to do that stuff anyways.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
****. Speed was a ******* and didn't try to confirm his ride to this until yesterday, and now he can't get a ride (he was supposed to ask NOID awhile ago). I need a partner for LT dubz now. Anybody for teaming with a sonic (or if preffered i could go falcon)?

EDIT: I could use a regular doubles partner too.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Anyone need a teams partner for this? I don't have a partner.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
When I get home tonight I'll review the low tier stuff and maybe ask some others about it. Today is going to be super busy for me, so it will have to wait. Right now I'm at work, then I have to do homework, take an exam, attend class, go buy some stuff at ShopRite, clean my room, and do my laundry. I'm hopefully having a wonderful guest over tomorrow, so everything must be clean and I must be able to make a good meal! Italian tradition! But, even if he can't come, I need to do that stuff anyways.
Not having ness in low tiers makes people upset
Having ness in low tiers isn't going to upset anyone that isn't you.

Come on :3
Not affecting me since I'm not entering anyway

Top Bottom