• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impa, the Enigmatic Sheikah, Sage of Shadow

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But it's not, assists have active roles in the fight unlike trophies
You're missing my point.
People believed Mewtwo could not be DLC because he was a trophy. Then he was confirmed.
There is nothing that says they wouldn't do the same for an Assist Trophy, like Takamaru or Isabelle.
Not to mention Assist Trophies don't always have an active role in the battle. There is a chance one will appear when you pull out an Assist Trophy. If an add-on character is in play, they could remove said Assist Trophy from play or replace it with a silhouette version to denote it's not a player.
I'm not saying it's going to happen, but there's nothing stopping it from happening.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
You're missing my point.
People believed Mewtwo could not be DLC because he was a trophy. Then he was confirmed.
There is nothing that says they wouldn't do the same for an Assist Trophy, like Takamaru or Isabelle.
Not to mention Assist Trophies don't always have an active role in the battle. There is a chance one will appear when you pull out an Assist Trophy. If an add-on character is in play, they could remove said Assist Trophy from play or replace it with a silhouette version to denote it's not a player.
I'm not saying it's going to happen, but there's nothing stopping it from happening.
But they had to program these assists into the game, they can't just be removed or replaced it just wouldn't work. If they had any intention of making them playable at some point they wouldn't have bothered

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But they had to program these assists into the game, they can't just be removed or replaced it just wouldn't work. If they had any intention of making them playable at some point they wouldn't have bothered
That's not what I'm saying in the slightest. I am not saying they need to be removed. Quite the opposite.
Besides that, why are you assuming that just because they weren't playable in the initial game they never will be? What about Mewtwo?

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
That's not what I'm saying in the slightest. I am not saying they need to be removed. Quite the opposite.
Besides that, why are you assuming that just because they weren't playable in the initial game they never will be? What about Mewtwo?
I'm pretty sure mewtwo was planned before hand and instead of a delay they went for DLC this time. Plus if mewtwo were a pokeball pokemon he wouldn't be playable, If they had any intention whatsoever of making mewtwo playable he wouldn't be

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm pretty sure mewtwo was planned before hand and instead of a delay they went for DLC this time. Plus if mewtwo were a pokeball pokemon he wouldn't be playable, If they had any intention whatsoever of making mewtwo playable he wouldn't be
That's your prerogative. Your theory. That fact of the matter is, Mewtwo was not playable, now he will be.
This is also completely off-topic so I will stop.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Indeed, it is the same thing, in the sense that everyone believed Mewtwo could not a DLC character because he was a trophy.
That's not even true. People were unsure if a trophy disqualified anyone from DLC, but considered that an active role in the game (such as assist trophy) definitely disqualified them. If anything, people figured a trophy did not disqualify for DLC because so many top choices (Mewtwo, Lucas, Wolf, Dixie, K. Rool, Chorus Men, etc.) have trophies, so to not be able to use them would mean they'd have to go fairly far out.

I mean, I'd love to see Skull Kid make it playable - he's my #1 most-wanted Zelda character - but I really doubt it with him as an assist trophy.

Barring him, though, and as per the topic, Impa would be my next choice for Zelda newcomer.

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Ok, so I've thought of a moveset for Impa if she became DLC for Smash Bros. It's a blend of Impa from Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword. She fights with a mix of ninja skills and magic.

Basically, take her appearance from Skyward Sword...
...And give her the mini-katana sword (I don't know what it's called) she had in Ocarina of Time.
I think the cloak on SS Impa would give the blade that "hidden weapon" feel, which seems pretty fitting. As for using it, I can see her holding it in a backwards style, in a crouched stance. This could help keep her attacks from having too much reach since she has long arms.

Unlike Shiek, who has the same kind of blade...
...Impa will actually use her's for various attacks.

For her stats, she could be a medium weight (since she's tall, but thin) with quick speed and high jumps.

I'll finish this off with a list of her smash attacks and special attacks, along with her final smash and taunts.

Smash Attacks
Up Smash: A flurry of 3 quick overhead blade strikes. The final strike does knock-back damage while the first 2 strikes are for trying to trap opponents in the attack.

Forward Smash: A quick forward lunge with her blade out. Covers the same distance as Sheik's forward Smash but it covers ground quicker.

Down Smash: Impa quickly crouches and sticks her arms out in opposite directions with her hands open and a small glowing sphere of magic both hands. The magic spheres then explode and damage the foe.

Special Attacks
Neutral Special: Takes out and throws a Deku Nut. She can also hold it for a bit similar to Snake's grenade throw from Brawl. The Deku Nut has a small blast, much less damage, and less than half the stun time as the Deku Nut item in the game. Used more or less as a set-up for other attacks.
*Inspired by her using Deku Nuts in Ocarina of Time

Side Special: Impa creates a glowing sphere of magic that flies forward and then explodes. She can control the sphere's path, similar to the Din's Fire attack that Zelda uses. The difference though, is that Impa's attack only travels half that distance, but she has much greater control over where it goes and the explosion has slightly more power.
*Inspired by the ball of magic she used to destroy the Gate of Time in Skyward Sword

Down Special: Creates a solid barrier of magic in front of her that blocks all attacks and damages anybody standing too close to it. However, the barrier will start to become more transparent as it's attacked more and more. Once the barrier is broken, she'll take double the damage of the attack that shattered her barrier. She also can't move around while focusing on keeping her barrier up. The barrier also keeps any damage it's received for a length of time, making spamming the move a bad idea. The barrier can be re-summoned about 10 seconds after it's broken.
*Inspired by her keeping Ghirahim away in Skyward Sword

Up Special: Launches herself in the direction you hold while leaving behind shadowy after-images. She can damage and knock away anybody she hits along with the after-images doing smaller amounts of damage if an opponent touches them.
*Inspired by Impa's status as the Sage of Shadow in Ocarina of Time

Final Smash:
Impa's shadow rises out of the ground and fights alongside her, attacking any opponents around her. The shadow goes back to being Impa's regular shadow after a short period of time.
*Inspired by Impa's status as the Sage of Shadow in Ocarina of Time

Taunts:Taunt 1: Puts on the Mask of Truth and strikes a ninja-like pose.

Taunt 2: Pulls out the Lens of Truth and looks around the area through it.

Taut 3: Folds her arms while a shadowy Sheikah eye symbol appears above her.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't see why not.

The Impa Fanbase does have a good point. Impa is the next in line candidate for "Most Iconic" Zelda character who isn't playable so far, so I think it can happen.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Add me as well for one of the supporters of the great Impa. And I sadly can't see those videos you guys posted....
I believe the guys videos all got taken down :(

But they showed her trophy and said something along the lines of what I mentioned earlier as well as claiming her fighting skills were better than ghirahim, an assist. Totally not hinting at anything

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't see why not.

The Impa Fanbase does have a good point. Impa is the next in line candidate for "Most Iconic" Zelda character who isn't playable so far, so I think it can happen.
I'd actually give that to Tingle.

Still, Impa is the only one left. :awesome:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I wouldnt mind if Impa turned out to be a Sheik clone. I'd come around eventually
I would be too busy frothing at the mouth if she made it in

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Impa's not that big of a deal for me. To be honest, I'd have rather she replaced Sheik to begin with, but I guess Sakurai just feels Sheik is here to stay. But if they can come up with something fairly original for her, sure, I'll take her.

I'd actually give that to Tingle.

Still, Impa is the only one left. :awesome:
At one time he was, but he hasn't been appearing in anything lately. If Impa continues to appear and Tingle continues to be fazed out, then I'd say Impa's stance as the next most iconic character will be established.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I wouldnt mind if Impa turned out to be a Sheik clone. I'd come around eventually
I would be too busy frothing at the mouth if she made it in
I'd only except her as a clone is she were a mixture of both sheik and zelda, as well as mixing their strength and speeds.
For example she could have Sheik's jab, down tilt, Up tilt, Down smash, side smash, Forward and back air, up air. With Zelda's forward tilt, Up smash, neutral air and down air. As well as having unique specials

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not only would Impa be the ideal mix between Zelda and Sheik's styles, with Ganondorf again fighting the way he does, Impa could very well be the 'Ganondorf with sword and magic' we've all wanted since the beginning. She's easily next in line out of all other possible Zelda characters, though I also feel Tetra could be a nice addition (who doesn't really offer as much as Impa frankly). Am interessted in that throphy though, did it really state that Impa's combat skills are better than Ghirahims? And with Mewtwo being DLC, and the leaker stating he saw full 3D models for Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Wolf and Impa... This is all looking really good!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Not only would Impa be the ideal mix between Zelda and Sheik's styles, with Ganondorf again fighting the way he does, Impa could very well be the 'Ganondorf with sword and magic' we've all wanted since the beginning. She's easily next in line out of all other possible Zelda characters, though I also feel Tetra could be a nice addition (who doesn't really offer as much as Impa frankly). Am interessted in that throphy though, did it really state that Impa's combat skills are better than Ghirahims? And with Mewtwo being DLC, and the leaker stating he saw full 3D models for Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Wolf and Impa... This is all looking really good!
Actually, the supposed models were Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, and Chorus Kids. Impa and Wolf were an urban legend that kept popping up. And even the existing rumor is most likely false, since Mewtwo was very, very early in development when he was announced.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa and Wolf both showed up on an early screenshot though, even though it had the horrible line 'How many times did Pikachu make Zelda KO?'. The leaker at that time also gave us new throphies and showed characters who where not revealed at that time yet (Wario, G&W, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt ect.).

Anyway, am expecting the likes of Wolf, Lucas and Ice Climbers to show up before Impa would. And I think newcomers as Dixie Kong, King K.Rool and Isaac also might take priority over Impa, but I definitely think her chances are good. There's just a lot they could do with her. She could, for example, be in a sort of 'Clone DLC package' which would feature semi-clone characters as Wolf, Lucas, Dixie Kong and Impa.

I wouldn't mind Impa as a Sheik clone either, as long as she felt unique to her and brings her own characteristics. Make the Needles a magical attack for example, and replace the Burst Grenades with Deku Nuts for example, and make Impa stronger but slower maybe.

Anyway, I hope that Impa will be in the new Zelda game for Wii U. That would probably seal the deal completely for me.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Actually, the supposed models were Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, and Chorus Kids. Impa and Wolf were an urban legend that kept popping up. And even the existing rumor is most likely false, since Mewtwo was very, very early in development when he was announced.
We don't actually know how early he actually was. Maybe they just want more time to work on other things too

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Impa and Wolf both showed up on an early screenshot though, even though it had the horrible line 'How many times did Pikachu make Zelda KO?'. The leaker at that time also gave us new throphies and showed characters who where not revealed at that time yet (Wario, G&W, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt ect.).

Anyway, am expecting the likes of Wolf, Lucas and Ice Climbers to show up before Impa would. And I think newcomers as Dixie Kong, King K.Rool and Isaac also might take priority over Impa, but I definitely think her chances are good. There's just a lot they could do with her. She could, for example, be in a sort of 'Clone DLC package' which would feature semi-clone characters as Wolf, Lucas, Dixie Kong and Impa.

I wouldn't mind Impa as a Sheik clone either, as long as she felt unique to her and brings her own characteristics. Make the Needles a magical attack for example, and replace the Burst Grenades with Deku Nuts for example, and make Impa stronger but slower maybe.

Anyway, I hope that Impa will be in the new Zelda game for Wii U. That would probably seal the deal completely for me.
Um, that wasn't an "early screenshot." That was a fake screenshot someone was passing off as real.

EDIT: This should put to bed the rumors once and for all:

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakur...ayer-smash-originally-planned-for-melee-more/

Sakurai adds that production of Mewtwo has just started.

There was NEVER a moving model of Mewtwo. Mewtwo was NOT planned to be in the game by default (he might've been considered), and he has literally only just started development.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am really hoping that Impa will have some role in Zelda Wii U, and will be a DLC character later next year. Otherwise we'll have to rely on Sakurai really wanting to implement Hyrule Warriors' Impa in Smash, which could still very well happen I feel. I really think that Impa's next appearance in Zelda must help her fully establish herself as a really important staple character to the series with a powerful role each time in the series as she appears. That would surely make her noticable enough to add in as DLC.

Also, I wouldn't be upset if Impa would end up being a stronger, but slower (semi)clone of Sheik. Cause frankly, from what I've seen (no money for a Wii U yet- working for it!) Sheik looks like an amazing character this time around no lie. She could be added in togheter with Lucas, Wolf and maybe Dixie Kong as a 'Clone DLC pack' or something. Slower, stronger Sheik would really be something I want to play as to be honest (along with Diddy, Diddy is clearly gonna be my main again :laugh: ).

I still think Impa makes a lot of sense to be added in as a DLC character now. She has gained most of her support really late in development of Smash, despite there being a small vocal group of supporters long before :smirk: . And she's easily the only real logical pick from the Zelda cast to include.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Am really hoping that Impa will have some role in Zelda Wii U, and will be a DLC character later next year. Otherwise we'll have to rely on Sakurai really wanting to implement Hyrule Warriors' Impa in Smash, which could still very well happen I feel. I really think that Impa's next appearance in Zelda must help her fully establish herself as a really important staple character to the series with a powerful role each time in the series as she appears. That would surely make her noticable enough to add in as DLC.

Also, I wouldn't be upset if Impa would end up being a stronger, but slower (semi)clone of Sheik. Cause frankly, from what I've seen (no money for a Wii U yet- working for it!) Sheik looks like an amazing character this time around no lie. She could be added in togheter with Lucas, Wolf and maybe Dixie Kong as a 'Clone DLC pack' or something. Slower, stronger Sheik would really be something I want to play as to be honest (along with Diddy, Diddy is clearly gonna be my main again :laugh: ).

I still think Impa makes a lot of sense to be added in as a DLC character now. She has gained most of her support really late in development of Smash, despite there being a small vocal group of supporters long before :smirk: . And she's easily the only real logical pick from the Zelda cast to include.
I think she might be in Zelda U. The game is clearly taking inspiration from skyward sword and it seems like it could be a sort of sequel. I mean, there's the sailcloth, the general art style, the futuristic technology including arrows that look like the time stones that seem to give link the ability to slow down time with it as well as a huge, seemingly unexplored world. And even in the trailer link's shield has a symbol that resembles the Sheikah eye

If she is in the game, I hope it is literally the same impa, just brought into a different time period rather than a reincarnation of some kind, I'd really prefer that

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I always thought it was likely we'd see SS Impa back again to. And mostly because of her time traveling. It gives the developers the freedom to make her pop up anywhere, or that Hylia would always send her out to protect her mortal form Zelda in times when evil rises, or something?

It's a real shame that Zelda really didn't have a proper newcomer ever since Melee. I really don't consider the change from Young Link to Toon Link much of a change. They are the exact same thing. Zelda and Sheik splitting up also doesn't do it for me. If Ganondorf would've gotten chances, that'd be acceptable... But he didn't. For the second time.

I really think it's likely to expect new characters from excisting, bigger series. And Zelda and DKC are easily the biggest series left without a newcomer this time around. So Impa has a real good shot I feel.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I always thought it was likely we'd see SS Impa back again to. And mostly because of her time traveling. It gives the developers the freedom to make her pop up anywhere, or that Hylia would always send her out to protect her mortal form Zelda in times when evil rises, or something?

It's a real shame that Zelda really didn't have a proper newcomer ever since Melee. I really don't consider the change from Young Link to Toon Link much of a change. They are the exact same thing. Zelda and Sheik splitting up also doesn't do it for me. If Ganondorf would've gotten chances, that'd be acceptable... But he didn't. For the second time.

I really think it's likely to expect new characters from excisting, bigger series. And Zelda and DKC are easily the biggest series left without a newcomer this time around. So Impa has a real good shot I feel.
It's rather strange, Zelda doesn't have a new rep, DK doesn't, kirby doesn't and star fox doesn't yet they are all popular, relevant franchises with multiple options in terms of characters so it kinda leaves a hole in the roster, I just hope they're saving them for DLC

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Honestly, I'm kinda expecting Impa to become a more regular recurring character. And I'm REALLY hoping that they start reusing characters more often. You get attached to these characters, then they only use them like once... Looking at you, Saria... *sigh*

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's rather strange, Zelda doesn't have a new rep, DK doesn't, kirby doesn't and star fox doesn't yet they are all popular, relevant franchises with multiple options in terms of characters so it kinda leaves a hole in the roster, I just hope they're saving them for DLC
It's weird indeed yeah how these series all got the short stick in the end. Everyone assumed that a newcomer for DKC was almost guaranteed, many (including me) even thought we'd get two ; Dixie and King K.Rool. And that wasn't even a very unlikely scenario at all! I mean, Mario, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem all got 2 completely new characters. Even though with Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus it ended up with one unique, and one clone newcomer. Which I feel, priority should've been given to two bigger franchises ; Donkey Kong Country and The Legend of Zelda.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's weird indeed yeah how these series all got the short stick in the end. Everyone assumed that a newcomer for DKC was almost guaranteed, many (including me) even thought we'd get two ; Dixie and King K.Rool. And that wasn't even a very unlikely scenario at all! I mean, Mario, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem all got 2 completely new characters. Even though with Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus it ended up with one unique, and one clone newcomer. Which I feel, priority should've been given to two bigger franchises ; Donkey Kong Country and The Legend of Zelda.
On the other hand, it kind of makes sense to leave some bigger names as DLC, as those will convince more people to get the extra content.

The smaller/niche franchises got attention for the base game, because it is the base game and anyone will buy it. DLC has the risk of not catching all people's attention.

And of course, Mario always gets the most attention. Same for Pokémon. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw another Mario character (Captain Toad, for example) as DLC.

All of this assuming there will be more DLC besides Mewtwo, obviously. That's the first thing to confirm.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well yeah, that is kind of re-assuring. I'm sure if Smash had newcomers as King K.Rool, Mewtwo, Ridley, Isaac and whoever from the get-go, they'd be far less excited about DLC characters as Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Dr.Mario or Dark Pit. I can see the logic in that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well yeah, that is kind of re-assuring. I'm sure if Smash had newcomers as King K.Rool, Mewtwo, Ridley, Isaac and whoever from the get-go, they'd be far less excited about DLC characters as Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Dr.Mario or Dark Pit. I can see the logic in that.
Think about two confirmed characters: Greninja and Mewtwo.

Would Greninja have had the same impact he had if Mewtwo had already been revealed?

Would it have the same impact if Mewtwo was in the base game while Greninja was DLC? Probably not.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Exactly! And it's better to take a guess with Impa as DLC, as she's not exactly the same caliber as the other 5 Zelda characters. Even Toon Link and Sheik enjoy more fame than her cause of Smash, despite influence in the Zelda franchise (Toon Link being Link still makes him more prominent than her though).

I know I'd never buy at least 70% of the current newcomer as DLC... So having bigger names in popularity as DLC makes a lot of sence.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I always thought that the Villager getting Up B as Balloon Flight was a very bad sign for Tingle, and the Balloon Fighter. He's also not even available in Hyrule Warriors, a game that rather made Agathia playable than him. :smirk: I mean, sure Tingle has his 'role' in the franchise but you can see that it has failed. He never pops up anymore in a main game, had himself removed for the more Western-friendly Twilight Princess, and even though he had his own games, he doesn't anymore. No, Brawl was THE ideal time to include him, and they never did.

No, now it's time for a whole new character, someone who's role as a NPC isn't making maps, getting himself imprisonned, or setting you on the most hated side quest in the series' history scamming you for a ****ton of Rupees in your face, shamelessly.

No, it's time for the one captian of the Hyrulian army, personal body guard of Princess Zelda, Goddess Hylia's personal chosen warrior and also occasional Sage:

Impa.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I always thought that the Villager getting Up B as Balloon Flight was a very bad sign for Tingle, and the Balloon Fighter. He's also not even available in Hyrule Warriors, a game that rather made Agathia playable than him. :smirk: I mean, sure Tingle has his 'role' in the franchise but you can see that it has failed. He never pops up anymore in a main game, had himself removed for the more Western-friendly Twilight Princess, and even though he had his own games, he doesn't anymore. No, Brawl was THE ideal time to include him, and they never did.

No, now it's time for a whole new character, someone who's role as a NPC isn't making maps, getting himself imprisonned, or setting you on the most hated side quest in the series' history scamming you for a ****ton of Rupees in your face, shamelessly.

No, it's time for the one captian of the Hyrulian army, personal body guard of Princess Zelda, Goddess Hylia's personal chosen warrior and also occasional Sage:

Impa.
Impa's not Captain of the Hyrulean Army canonically. Unless they do that in a future game, I refuse to acknowledge it outside the context of Hyrule Warriors. Where she's awesome btw, but she still deserves a "Ninja Sword" moveset that bases her on her OOT/SS incarnations and actually has her fight more like a ninja (but in a different way from Sheik).

Bodyguard of Princess Zelda, sure. She's always been Zelda's bodyguard, nursemaid, and protector. I'd love to see Impa get the moveset she deserves in Smash, though I still hope she gets in in Hyrule Warriors as well.

(FYI, I don't hate Impa's HW moveset, I just don't think it canonically fits. But they probably did it to differentiate her from Sheik... and so there's not too many "dark" movesets. :p)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Impa's not Captain of the Hyrulean Army canonically. Unless they do that in a future game, I refuse to acknowledge it outside the context of Hyrule Warriors. Where she's awesome btw, but she still deserves a "Ninja Sword" moveset that bases her on her OOT/SS incarnations and actually has her fight more like a ninja (but in a different way from Sheik).

Bodyguard of Princess Zelda, sure. She's always been Zelda's bodyguard, nursemaid, and protector. I'd love to see Impa get the moveset she deserves in Smash, though I still hope she gets in in Hyrule Warriors as well.

(FYI, I don't hate Impa's HW moveset, I just don't think it canonically fits. But they probably did it to differentiate her from Sheik... and so there's not too many "dark" movesets. :p)
I would actually prefer a more martial arts based moveset, Assuming they use SS impa

Top Bottom