• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow I didnt go for the bravery enough vs his Marth for edgeguarding.. terrible >_< Every single match I lose its because of a few little things. Gah...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Its really strange that the way i felt during the match doesnt reflect what im seeing when I watch the match. That means probably i got pressured.

megacrusher9999

Smash Cadet
I think you are the troll saying you could beat me with up air only. Let's not make jokes here. In theory ganon's hitboxes provide him with the toolset to overcome the speed of Fox and falco but it is rarely seen.

megacrusher9999

Smash Cadet
Childish remarks like this do not warrant a response. I have played the best of the best and have learned to ignore antics like this.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I have played:
Linguini
RockCrock
Chaddd
Renth
Pseudoturtle
Eikelmann
Bizzarro Flame
spider_sense
Tipman
Bl@ckChris
Locke
Pawl from TX
and a **** ton of other Ganons.

Who have you played again? Lol

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
I've only played:
-ACE-
Chaddd
Eikelmann
Bl@ckChris
Pawl from TX (shoutouts to CEO last year)

I swear to God if I see Emilio at CEO I'm going to force him to play me for just one set.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Have only ever played some lower level ganons, it's lonely up here.

Last edited:

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
I've played:

Ace
Eikelmann
Kage
Tm
Locke (big house 3 bruh)
Bizz
Bl@ck Chris
Moy
Trail (b¡tch got ****ed up last week)
The guy who I assume is behind the megcrusher account (lol)
Dmac
Coast
N0ne
Duel
Pawl
Eddie J mutha****in Howells

Top priorities:
Spidey
Linguini
Renth
Tommy Tipman

You Florida peeps need to get out more

Last edited:

whoknowswhat

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1864-9884-2286
I played no ganons because I live in the middle of nowhere where it takes at least two hours to drive to any weekly. i want to die.

megacrusher9999

Smash Cadet
I think the main reason why he doesn't win tournaments is people like me don't enter nationals. Kage is washed up and overrated and always has been. Linguini is rusty washed up etc. Bizzaro flame is overrated just like every other western coast player.

Superspright

Smash Lord
If someone really had it all Ganondorf might place top 32/16 in nationals, but may never win again. He's still a really good character, and yeah he has glaring holes in some of his match ups but **** can happen.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
A top Ganon just has to have a great day, no SD's, no flubs, not get bracket fvcked, and maybe get lucky one or twice and I feel top 5 is possible.

Happy bday coast!

Played a lot of friendlies against spacies last night (coolstuff games tournament I didn't enter) with the intent of practicing the cg more. These were not TOP PLAYERS @ Divinokage Divinokage (lol) but they were capable of at least trying DI away, DI behind, and no DI. I got 4+ regrabs around 5 times to a finisher. Wizkick for all the ko's except 2 bairs. There was no pattern to their DI at all, I just luckily chose uthrow at the right moment based off their behavior/location of plats.

The cg keeps getting easier and Falco almost doesn't seem like he falls that fast once you put in some practice and REALLY focus. Of course it takes some reaction skills. But GOD making falco feel helpless is worth it. And ppl be like WTF!!!! lol.

Last edited:

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
i think that if megacrusher nine hundred and ninty nine continues posting in this thread we will see an ganon win a national

megacrusher9999

Smash Cadet
Nice troll buddy. There's a lot I can contribute though. If anyone wants any knockdown percentage or any data at all feel free to ask. Strong bad's data is free just like his donkey Kong but it's also all incorrect so please ask.

Last edited:
Top Bottom