• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Is MK banned in this tournament? (I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm still asking anyway.)

MJG

Smash Hero
And don't worry, you'll fit right in. Most of us play naked regardless of our main.
Explains the tournament name

@nicole: My marth is not entering tourneys lol...im mainly using him for spacing and fun..if he becomes amazing, I might consider using him in future tourneys. I MIGHT use marth depending on where my character is taken too. Other than that...I still plan on using TL in our MM and I WILL have fun :laugh:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Explains the tournament name

@nicole: My marth is not entering tourneys lol...im mainly using him for spacing and fun..if he becomes amazing, I might consider using him in future tourneys. I MIGHT use marth depending on where my character is taken too. Other than that...I still plan on using TL in our MM and I WILL have fun :laugh:
Alrighty, sounds good. You should play me with your Marth a couple matches though, I want to see how good I really am at that matchup.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hey I need a teammate for this. Lain team wit me lol if you dnt already have a teammate

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll team with you if you want Domo. I'll get some videos up of me in teams tomorrow. I main MK. I back up a pretty solid Kirby and G&W too.

TP

Smash Master
I need a teammate since legan apparently stole mine from me <.<''
lol
Last two events I played teams at I got 1st and 3rd.

~Fino
Well I use the worst character in the game, I have very little teams experience, I kill my teammates all the time by accident, and I already have a partner, so I'd say our credentials are roughly equal. Wanna team? :psycho:

:034:

Radium88

Smash Lord
I never have a teammate =_= If anyone absolutely needs one, I'm not great but I don't think I'm terribad either....

I'll make out with you.....or not......maybe....we'll see.....maybe if we somehow place top 3

Also, Merry Christmahanukwanzaka! And ramadan?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I never have a teammate =_= If anyone absolutely needs one, I'm not great but I don't think I'm terribad either....

I'll make out with you.....or not......maybe....we'll see.....maybe if we somehow place top 3

you forgot winter solstice, where my pagan *****es at.

Also any scientologists here? wtf does xenu get up to this time of year?

...oh still just taking everybodies money and lawling all the way to the bank, got it

Fino

Smash Master

I'll make out with you.....or not......maybe....we'll see.....maybe if we somehow place top 50

Kirby olimar is a good team. MJG and I run that and do well =D
Team?

~Fino

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I think I remember, Mike is my partner.
If he bails/isn't my partner, any takers?
I don't think Mike is going to bail on you. I tried to get him to bail on you and you would have had 2 months notice to find another partner, and he still wouldn't. So I think your good :)

Nicole

Smash Champion

Team?

~Fino
You're not teaming with MJG? Who is he teaming with then? I hear he's good or something :psycho:

Not asking this for any particular reason...OR AM I?

Radium88

Smash Lord

Team?

~Fino
Since you are the only one that took up the offer, sure. I'll try to get better but you should probably find someone that is actually good. =_= If we somehow do get top 3, that would be a surprise worth celebrating ;)

That was sexxy Affinity. Noteworthy amongst all the good 5|-|!+ was @ 1:41 - 2:11 o_O Awesome chaingrabbing work and Wtf? at that tech.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey I need a teammate now anybody willing to team?

Cook

Smash Master
I'm gonna get a goods place in doubles because what we're gonna do (me and Nicole) is we're gonna try to do good like we did at the last tournament we were at except try to do even better because we got 4th there and we wanna get at least third this time and I know a lot of you are pretty good but we beat a good team at that one (the guys got 1st and 2nd in singles!) so I think if we play good we can beat some of you guys too I just hope we don't lose to a Ness and Lucas again! :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
PSYCHO!!!!!!!!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I hope Iowa stays for both days. I got to see my Nebraska Crew play Melee and I may enter myself. I'm excited for this!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!

Top Bottom