• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
As TP said, it's a giant room where the walls and the floor are made out of trampolines :)

Skyzone is the ****. We all just went there a few weeks ago. You will feel more tired than you have ever felt in your whole life after only 5 minutes, but it's totally worth it.

also lawl Mr. Doom sigged me ^_^

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Oh ****, I wanna' go to Skyzone!

Also, am I some D3 *****?!

I'll play all you all who want some. ;)

But Metal especially. I know him, he knows D3 and can give me pointers, and I mean pointers in two ways.

Also, at EP, I have no idea why people aren't hyping it.
Go hype the **** out of it somewhere, Atma says if he doesn't get good players, he's gonna' bail on us.

Nicole

Smash Champion
omg nicole, lets do it!!!! i havent attempted anything serious on trampolines since i busted my arm trying to do a triple back flip. i got 2 in a half and ended up getting a $22,000 arm =P but yes. sago and i are FOR SURE going to skyzone. everyone should come.
haha, alright!

is skyzone happening the day before or the day after the tournament?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
ok hows this sound, you MM everyone else your gonna MM, if you win them all, then you could $5 MM me, but if that doesn't work $1 is fine too, but that just means i have to start keepin some $1 bills and stop spendin em all on strippers.......
Almost forgot about this...

I'd prefer to do $1.

Dart

Smash Lord
he is...but really i think the reason people aren't getting very hyped is because there is no hype in the actual thread...

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Because no one is posting here about going, in turn we can't make a pre reg list, in turn turning the hype factor to about 2.

As of right now, I know of like 5 people going. How in the hell am I supposed to hype 5 people?

Cook

Smash Master
I'm gonna win the **** out of Melee. Every Melee player is just a big scrub, so I'm sure to get first if I enter. Think you can stop me? Try. Perhaps if enough people enter I will have a chance of losing.

gantrain05

Smash Master
OK Mr. Doom $1 MM it is. and maybe this time i won't blow us both up with a bob omb and miraculously win because you died .00000001 seconds before i do.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah let's get some melee hype! Let's get a tentative attendance list:

If WI does come, they'll have melee people. Hunger got any idea on who might be coming if you guys do decide to come?

KC peeps are all melee I think.

the gauntlet has been thrown (my money is on dart)
Do you know who'd be coming for melee?

MetalMusicMan

I'm gonna win the **** out of Melee. Every Melee player is just a big scrub, so I'm sure to get first if I enter. Think you can stop me? Try. Perhaps if enough people enter I will have a chance of losing.
lmfao, Cookie you are TERRIBLE at melee. This post made my day.

MetalMusicMan

it does work...its the video right in front of you.
No, that is a broken link. It sends you to the profile page for whatever you are logged in to on Youtube. For instance, when I click it, it sends me to my own profile page. It might work for you because you are logged in as yourself, but that is not a working link.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
list of the Springfield-area players who are most likely to go and enter melee:
me
gambit
ripple
tomacawk
2ndsamurai
chewyy

chewyy, ripple, & myself will all enter brawl stuff too

Feel free to add any of these names to the tentative list :)
(I'll let the others confirm themselves)

MJG

Smash Hero
K gan, I dropped MK already and picked up Marth.

Sorry if I forgot anyone but these are my MM's (I think)

Nicole
Jlo
Legan
Milk
Fogo
Adamanteevee
Trent

If anyone else would like to get spammed, let me know.

Sago

Smash Lord
OMG HUNGER. i cant believe you got all these people to come with us. I have been looking for a reason to go to STL, and now this tourney is purrrrrrfect. SKYZONE HERE I COME!

gantrain05

Smash Master
man MJG just knows what chars to pick up to just beat up my peach i guess lol, its ok tho marth is respectable, i like to watch good marths.

Dart

Smash Lord
btw add peoria to the list, tentatively you're looking at
Me (Dart)
GooeyBanana
AnDaLe
Studly
Legion
*BlackPanther (possibly he loves to john though so be wary)

Nicole

Smash Champion
K gan, I dropped MK already and picked up Marth.

Sorry if I forgot anyone but these are my MM's (I think)

Nicole
Jlo
Legan
Milk
Fogo
Adamanteevee
Trent

If anyone else would like to get spammed, let me know.
So hey, am I fighting your Marth now? Cause I'll pretty much **** ANY Marth. :psycho:

But seriously, it would be interesting. And I'd be up for our MM still. I know you were hoping I'd back off, knowing that Marth beats up Peach pretty well, so that you wouldn't lose money to me. But that's a dream that can never come true for you. I mean, unless you win or something.

Top Bottom