• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Trent

Smash Champion
I'm gonna get a goods place in doubles because what we're gonna do (me and Nicole) is we're gonna try to do good like we did at the last tournament we were at except try to do even better because we got 4th there and we wanna get at least third this time and I know a lot of you are pretty good but we beat a good team at that one (the guys got 1st and 2nd in singles!) so I think if we play good we can beat some of you guys too I just hope we don't lose to a Ness and Lucas again! :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
PSYCHO!!!!!!!!
You good sir, are drunk again.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEsawnikHYPEHYPEHYPE

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I never have a teammate =_= If anyone absolutely needs one, I'm not great but I don't think I'm terribad either....

I'll make out with you.....or not......maybe....we'll see.....maybe if we somehow place top 3

Also, Merry Christmahanukwanzaka! And ramadan?
LOLOLOLOLOL

Rob Gambino told me that you were dating Lain? Is he not teaming with you?

and... I have a cold sore... is that a problem? XD

smash64

Smash Champion
I'm gonna get a goods place in doubles because what we're gonna do (me and Nicole) is we're gonna try to do good like we did at the last tournament we were at except try to do even better because we got 4th there and we wanna get at least third this time and I know a lot of you are pretty good but we beat a good team at that one (the guys got 1st and 2nd in singles!) so I think if we play good we can beat some of you guys too I just hope we don't lose to a Ness and Lucas again! :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:
PSYCHO!!!!!!!!
don't take it so serious we weren't any Ness and Lucas we are the best Ness and Lucas in the Midwest I'm sure it won't happen again..... Unless its us again lol :p

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, I wasn't drunk. That's just how I taunt: with runon sentences about how I'm only slightly good, but everyone else is good, too.

lrn2missouri

Radium88

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOLOL

Rob Gambino told me that you were dating Lain? Is he not teaming with you?

and... I have a cold sore... is that a problem? XD
they are no longer together (@ zozefuuuup)
=_= why does my love life have to be known by everyone?

FYI, no we're not dating anymore. And I'm not mad at him or anything like that. Reasons were legit.

And @Zoze: Yes that is a problem because I'm completely clean.
....I think.

@Greg: I hope you guys COME!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I will be upset if Iowa decided to back out. I haven't been to St. Louis, but I'm sure it will be a good experience.

Radium88

Smash Lord
People really want that make out session hahaha
Can you blame them? ;p

[Edit: I was on my phone earlier]

@ Nicole: Haha oh, but I still wasn't offended by it. He does need the luck because of me...

@ Greg: Yesh, you should make sure at least some of yous come, if not all.

@ Fino: x_X wut?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
zozefup we should team because DK MK is like the best team you can have

darkatma

Smash Hero
=_= why does my love life have to be known by everyone?

FYI, no we're not dating anymore. And I'm not mad at him or anything like that. Reasons were legit.

And @Zoze: Yes that is a problem because I'm completely clean.
....I think.

@Greg: I hope you guys COME!
lol good **** @ breaking up, coz lain is probably the filthiest dude i've ever met
I almost cracked up when he was like "Man, I left all my weed in the house"

no hate on his smash skill or anything, coz he's undoubtedly pretty ****ing good, but that dude's life is a mess

Teh Future

Smash Master
wat? You know nothing about Lain's life outside of smash (neither do I for that matter) but just cuz someone smokes weed doesn't mean their "life is a mess"

Some people don't want to go to WashU and be a doctor who works 120931293 hours a week that doesn't mean your better than them cuz you do want to do that

Fino

Smash Master
wat? You know nothing about Lain's life outside of smash (neither do I for that matter) but just cuz someone smokes weed doesn't mean their "life is a mess"

Some people don't want to go to WashU and be a doctor who works 120931293 hours a week that doesn't mean your better than them cuz you do want to do that
Hmm... a well accomplished doctor (making ~$143,965,825,000 annually based on your estimate)... versus a person who smokes weed and plays video games for money.
I think the doctor is more successful... not just from the numbers, but for being able to bend time so that he can get well over 700,000 times the hours what we get out of our week.
Really? 120931293 isn't even close. The person would be over wayyyyy over 9000 years old just in his first year on the job. That man's life sounds hella awesome.

~Fino

Radium88

Smash Lord
Fyi, HE dumped ME. Does that somehow hurt my credentials? Certainly not. Yes he smoked but I know plenty of people who smoke. You don't think doctors do? If anything, I think I'd rather smoke than drink because it definitely does seem safer. His life could be a mess, but who's isn't? Is everybody's life perfect? Like Future said, you don't know his life. Have you actually sat down and had a conversation with him, aside from smash? I have an aunt who is a retired pediatrician. She told me she regrets not being there more for her kids. She missed a lot of things of when they grew up. Money doesn't justify happiness. Besides, it's not like he wants to play smash the rest of his life. He actually has aspirations but he's 19. Kudos for having fun and enjoying things like this before you are forced to take time out to have it. And I'm not saying I know everything about him now that we've dated, but there is more to him than just chaingrabs.

This is a bit corny but I wasn't dating Lain, I was dating Will. Yeah they're technically the same guy but in a sense it was different. His skills are great but that's certainly not why I was attracted to him.

Also can we get back to the tournament hype? This tangent <<< nakedness tangent

HYPE DARN IT!

Cook

Smash Master
Guys.

Cook is coming to this tournament.

Btw, is this thing gonna have a lololololoooolllllol ledge-grab limit?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
50% of my matches go to time and I never have more than 10 ledge grabs....

but yeah, expect me to plank at this.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Its this or Viperboys.

I guess same question as BigD. I'll come if BigD comes because he wants to help me out =]]

darkatma

Smash Hero

I have nothing against people who do weed, I was just citing one of many examples (perhaps I used the wrong one). However, I won't continue because it's really not my place to, and is Lain's personal life. If you were really curious as to what I meant just PM me.

anyways, bigD/ rich, come to this tourney! and get viperboy to come as well, I dunno why he'd make his smashfest on the same day, but he should totally postpone so that st louis can go there too. I'll have geno talk to him or something

edit: oh it's a week earlier. I might be able to go to that as well depending on geno/other drivers

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I know of a lot of people who smoke and have a good life besides such.

But that's completely off topic so thank you for dropping it.

We need to buckle down and figure out who is actually going to show to this, and who isn't. I don't wanna' **** Rauleen and I over, like Kyle and I were at Aerial Rave 2, when 25 people showed up.

Top Bottom