• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'm not going to get into it cause it's over and done with, but it was a huge miscommunication, for what I was informed, the tourney was being properly advertised.

Whatev though.
Who's coming to this?

Trent

Smash Champion
I'm not going to get into it cause it's over and done with, but it was a huge miscommunication, for what I was informed, the tourney was being properly advertised.

Whatev though.
Who's coming to this?
I am.

10samiams

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Milk, your DeDeDe seemed far better than any character that I've ever played you with. Maybe he fits you best? From what I saw, I would highly recommend that you use him some more and I think you might seriously pwn some peoplez ^_^

I actually wish I would have played against you more with my other characters-- more training next Tuesday? I'm gonna make you a DeDeDe-machine! :D

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Next Tuesday might be a bit trickier since I'll be back in school, but if Rauleen can get me and take me home again, that night sometime, I'll be able to go.

I was really hoping I could've played your other chars with D3, I was feelin' pretty good about him that night, and Lucario.

Teh Future

Smash Master
wait are you still in high school?
wtf why am I still 7 even though we are in the same grade.

GAY

also didnt your D3 lose to my Bowser? Either Im the best player in the world or you should play Lucario.
will ur dumb and your D3 is teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrible

Teh Future

Smash Master
It was like 1 something in the morning and you were making me laugh too hard, lol.
And your Bowser is pre' legit.

/johns.

Yes I'm still in high school, lol.
wtf worst john ever at least dont lie that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay before I was overcome with giggles

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
No those were the giggles, you were like falling out of your chair, no joke.

And yes, you're 7, I'm 30, live with it.

Do you want me to change your diaper?

Do you want your binkie?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
affinity and I are going to be the team to beat this time

Radium88

Smash Lord
Holy crappers! T minus: 28 days!

Also, OP UPDATED!!
Venue discounts added
Payout changed
Housing information added (sort of)
Melee discussion link added

Also, of those of you bringing set ups, which of you are staying for melee and therefore can provide melee set ups?
kthxbai

PS. HYPE!

Fino

Smash Master
you should mm Legan. Id place like 5 dollar sidebet on him beating you :D
I take back my last post... but I'll take that bet if you want to do it.
If I beat legan in a MM I'd get his money and your $5... but if legan beats me, I give him the money, and you $5?
Sound legit?
;D
Wait... I should probably ask legan for the MM first, lulz
Someone get my nigga corey in here :3

~Fino

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole. Im considering using falco for this entire tourney (except in doubles cuz falco sucks in doubles)
Okay? I play against Falco all the time, so that's cool I guess?

Also...

Not that I'm going to put any side bet money on it, but Legan would probably win between Fino and Legan. Olimar experience + best Link in the world - being a gay wad = Legan wins.

Top Bottom