• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You have to come, and when you get here, you have to strip naked and then cover yourself in pancake syrup and tootsie roll rappers while spinning around in circles and singing "love game" by lady gaga.

This is your punishment for never remembering what my name is, lawl.
Please, I've forgotten way more important people. I didn't recognize Lain the last time I saw him! lol

Nope

Smash Lord
if springfield has room, GKs would love to ride with u guys most likely
Springfield wants to come, but thats a long drive so shortly after pound, plus I have my monthly planned for this day =(

MO is too much fun though we will be making it out this way soon

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Five people already accepted my challenge. Is there a possibility that five others would want to challenge me?

Radium88

Smash Lord
Ah forgot that ur monthly is on the same day, sucks we wont make it here then, we shall try next time MO
Springfield wants to come, but thats a long drive so shortly after pound, plus I have my monthly planned for this day =(

MO is too much fun though we will be making it out this way soon

:( but d00ds...can't you guys do the monthly some other time? This isn't a monthly. I don't know when we'll host another huge tournament. Probably won't be happening until a few months after this one.

I'll bake cookies just for you guys?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Considering I know my pool will have Metal like always, Metal and I will play our whole set naked.

Also, Mr. Doom, you're on.
1$ Ness.

Also I posted this thread on Nov 30th., and we already got 29 pages, almost 30.
Way to go STL.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
:( but d00ds...can't you guys do the monthly some other time? This isn't a monthly. I don't know when we'll host another huge tournament. Probably won't be happening until a few months after this one.

I'll bake cookies just for you guys?
Pretty sure Nope can't change the date, as he has not had one in forever and its long overdue

But the cookies as a bribe was a good move on ur part. I really wish we could make it though, St.Louis people are too awesome.

Nope

Smash Lord
cookies are a great bribe! but what Infern said pretty much =(

I do promise we will make it out there sometime to a MW:W tournament

Nicole

Smash Champion
cookies are a great bribe! but what Infern said pretty much =(

I do promise we will make it out there sometime to a MW:W tournament
Well, there is NoKOAST in March in Kansas, you guys would get to play some of the Southwest in addition to us illustrious MO players. It's a long *** drive, though.

(But you really should have your monthly another day, Nope, we were all looking forward to seeing more of MW-E around here. Plus you guys would get to meet Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, and a bit of Texas. Plus free and bombass housing!)

gantrain05

Smash Master
Sorry, my budget is tight as it is. I can do $1, though. Would you still accept?
ok hows this sound, you MM everyone else your gonna MM, if you win them all, then you could $5 MM me, but if that doesn't work $1 is fine too, but that just means i have to start keepin some $1 bills and stop spendin em all on strippers.......

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
PUMP.

PUMP IT UP.

PUMP THE JAM, PUMP IT UP, PUMP THE JAM.

Oooohhh I... a pppllllaacceee to stay. Getcha booty on the floor tonight, make my day. Ooohhhh I... a ppllaaaaaaaacceeee to stay...

Radium88

Smash Lord
@Milk!:

If there's at least 32, you should be able to pay out top 4 (4th getting at least $10)

64 to 33 Entrants
1st place: 50%
2nd place: 30%
3rd place: 15%
4th place: 5%

or AZ's payout system:
Singles Payout
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%
Change it to one of these. I'm kind of leaning towards AZ's. Currently working on bonus pot >_< but I dunno

TP

Smash Master
^ Oh yeah? Well D3-Ganon is called unwinnable by some (which it is not). Milk, test against me.

:034:

hunger!

Smash Champion
omg nicole, lets do it!!!! i havent attempted anything serious on trampolines since i busted my arm trying to do a triple back flip. i got 2 in a half and ended up getting a $22,000 arm =P but yes. sago and i are FOR SURE going to skyzone. everyone should come.

Top Bottom