• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't see why we're pushing people to out things that help scum. Tcat was forced to out that she gets voteblocked if she is roleblocked and now she is a liability to have around. She's probably town and you guys just want to lynch her out of policy. God dammit

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why we're pushing people to out things that help scum. Tcat was forced to out that she gets voteblocked if she is roleblocked and now she is a liability to have around. She's probably town and you guys just want to lynch her out of policy. God dammit
Who says we're not trying to get a read? Who said anything about policy?

Why do you think she is probably Town?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You had no problem doing this to T-Block in Adventure Time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Who says we're not trying to get a read? Who said anything about policy?

Why do you think she is probably Town?
I bring up the policy part because RR alludes to how we need her gone in the end no matter what her alignment is due to her restriction. I think Ryker is scum and don't want to indy hunt until we're certain there IS an indy.

I see that everyone wants tcat dead first, so I'll just concede at this point because I'm not going to convince anyone. I've done all I can in that regard.

@Red Ryu: I don't remember the context of that

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Furio, I'll give any further reads with other players tomorrow if you want, but I just a thought with Ryu.

Given his whole claim as Mia, a Water Adept doc and how he came forward with the information about the lighthouses changing abilities, and his insistence that Ryker (who I still believe to be blue scum) lives longer than me despite Kanty's list of how Ryker's play and claim are worse than mine, his theory of possible indy Alex...I beginning to think that he is Alex. Alex is a Water Adept who would also be affected by the lighthouse being lit. I'm guessing the lighthouses being lit is tied to scum living to a certain point, so Alex would want the last scum to live another day as much as possible. Him being the last to claim might have been to make sure he wouldn't be counterclaimed by Mia. I'm doubting him being a jailer, but an straight up role blocker.

So at this point, I'm suspecting Ryker - Saturos and Ryu - Alex. Thoughts?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll quote the whole crumbling back and forth if I need to but I can assure you I made this abundantly clear on D2.

Swiss picked up on it really fast.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Furio, I'll give any further reads with other players tomorrow if you want, but I just a thought with Ryu.

Given his whole claim as Mia, a Water Adept doc and how he came forward with the information about the lighthouses changing abilities, and his insistence that Ryker (who I still believe to be blue scum) lives longer than me despite Kanty's list of how Ryker's play and claim are worse than mine, his theory of possible indy Alex...I beginning to think that he is Alex. Alex is a Water Adept who would also be affected by the lighthouse being lit. I'm guessing the lighthouses being lit is tied to scum living to a certain point, so Alex would want the last scum to live another day as much as possible. Him being the last to claim might have been to make sure he wouldn't be counterclaimed by Mia. I'm doubting him being a jailer, but an straight up role blocker.

So at this point, I'm suspecting Ryker - Saturos and Ryu - Alex. Thoughts?
A peculiar peculiarity. Give me more.

Do you believe that the set up makes sense in the hypothetical scenario that Ryu and Ryker's claims are fake?

You write an interesting theory regarding RR. Do you have a bit more compelling evidence for your suspicion of RR's slot? You say that, because he claimed a "water" adept character, as well as the fact that he was one of the first to mention the possibility of Indy Alex, it subsequently makes him suspicious, but neither of these things are truly, truly indicative of him being scum. For one, I am a "Mercury Adept" character, but both myself and RR can't be Alex together, which means that just because RR is a Mercury Adept doesn't necessarily mean he is Alex. Secondly, S&C was, I think, the first to mention the possibility of Alex, but just because S&C mentioned Alex first didn't actually mean that they were Alex, as you can see from their flip. The rest of your argument is mostly conjecture, but I'm not saying that I don't understand why you would come to those conclusions.

I do have a question for RR though; RR, you postulated at the beginning of the day phase that there was either a roleblocker or a strongman in the game, however you've since revealed that you can't be roleblocked. If you couldn't be roleblocked, why did you say that it was possible that there was a roleblocker in the first place?

I have more questions for you both, but bed calls.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
You crumbing doctor doesn't make you a doctor though. It just means you crumbed it, and Swiss saw the crumb.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Do you believe that the set up makes sense in the hypothetical scenario that Ryu and Ryker's claims are fake?

You write an interesting theory regarding RR. Do you have a bit more compelling evidence for your suspicion of RR's slot? You say that, because he claimed a "water" adept character, as well as the fact that he was one of the first to mention the possibility of Indy Alex, it subsequently makes him suspicious, but neither of these things are truly, truly indicative of him being scum. For one, I am a "Mercury Adept" character, but both myself and RR can't be Alex together, which means that just because RR is a Mercury Adept doesn't necessarily mean he is Alex. Secondly, S&C was, I think, the first to mention the possibility of Alex, but just because S&C mentioned Alex first didn't actually mean that they were Alex, as you can see from their flip. The rest of your argument is mostly conjecture, but I'm not saying that I don't understand why you would come to those conclusions.

I do have a question for RR though; RR, you postulated at the beginning of the day phase that there was either a roleblocker or a strongman in the game, however you've since revealed that you can't be roleblocked. If you couldn't be roleblocked, why did you say that it was possible that there was a roleblocker in the first place?

I have more questions for you both, but bed calls.
Missread my role PM then did it again when Raz corrected me on wording in it.

I forgot about the can't be roleblocked part since it wasn't listed in my new role PM, Then I reread it and though Pure Ply carried it over since it said, "You got lots of power from the Mecury Lighthouse and your Ply is stronger etc." when I remember my first one had the can't be roleblocked part.

I mistook these words to mean it kept that after I forgot about the can't be roleblocked part.

Then Raz corrected me on this since I mistook wording he put in that role PM, seems the can't be roleblocked only applied when I was a one shot N1.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
...I crumbed it multiple times between me and Swiss....he told Rake my role......
why is a crumb proof of your role? What if I was mafia, and started off the game by crumbing something a whole bunch on D1. When I claim that role, it's not definitive proof that that's what I am. It just means I put a lot of effort into that fake claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB don't bestupid and don't play devil's advocate with me being scum here either. Your missing a lot on context and that is why your analogy fails. Crumbing in itself is not proof, is it evidence to whether it is believable that you are that role. Intent is key.

Crumbing it means I was hinting very heavily what my role was and where I was sending my action. I crumbed it very blatantly to show where I was protecting Swiss. It's not valid 100% proof but it is evidence to my role that I played full knowing I was the doctor.

Heck the main reason I was so against claiming names when Gheb brought it up D1 was because I was Mia, her character is pretty much the healer of a Imil.

No.

A lot of characters in the game do fall into the typical archtypes of classic RPGs and name alone can hint at a PR.

Defiantly do not agree with dropping name
Gee wonder what name dropping that tells scum? Maybe Ruy is a doctor?

Then later the next day,

I want this info from you because it helps me read you.

I really like how you handled the reading of Washed D1, the thing that has been making me second guess this is the neighbor stuff and Rake CCing Ivan. I do think scum trying to find a cop CC is a possible scenario, likely, yes. But There are only four slots in this game I think would put BSL up to do it, and you're one of them.

Other's being Ryker, Gheb and Frozenflame. Washed would too but the replacement situation doesn't bold well he did come up with this himself, rather one of his mates did for BSL.

I don't think the other people in this game would set up a plan like that.

I've been scum with Gheb twice and I do think he goes for safe shots, idk about FF about how he handles shots. I wouldn't count out Potassium(Kantrip) or Bardull/Nabe on this though. I think they could fit this, though I'm leaning town on Kantrip atm so I am willing to throw him out of my pool for now. Rest not so much. Thinking about it now with actual sleep and me not posting from my phone at work on a midnight shift, I don't think Kevin would have been lynched with how Washed handled the situation. Kinda makes sense now actually reading this and thinking about it.

Ryker's issue is that he is not posting and I never trust the mod to replace them early enough, even more so with recent games I've done around here. Biggest one that made me urk was Prisoners Dilemma where inactive Kuz sat in the game for almost 2 weeks of not posting, almost 2 day phases worth of time. I hate inactives because they will bite me in the *** and they have before.

When Ryker was on Kevin, he outed him, but on top of it, went for the "he is more likely scum and this action benefits scum more" I didn't see that to be the case when Kevin did his crumb. More so Ryker went for the more likely scum situation, instead of pressuring it to get a decent read if he went for that outlit right away.

Also, @mod: prod Ryker

LOL.

No it's not, it's very telling for connections, that back and forth was not staged and shows clear disconnection between the two slots. Emotional, ego clashing, reads.

That is fruitful to me for reads.

Ryker and Laundry in PokeMafia were scum together with a newbie scum Panta/Panda? I forget the name. Ryker had a one shot poison which he fired at his own scummate to clear himself and let him and Laundry ride to endgame as neighbors.

It was a ballzy gambit and it paid off. I can see the same happening here, potentially. Especially from you, who has admitted to being a fan of two scum claiming neighbors with each other. You could be fitting this situation seeing a bus and using it to make an end game for your team, we don't know what Menardi does, no role is made clear when someone flips unless they claim it.

Other situation you are scum and playing Rake right now. This is the more probable situation if you are scum, but I am paranoid of the former which I do think is a legitimate possibility.

This is something I could see as possible, probable I am not sure of, this is why I am asking you for you reads on Gheb. I will support his lynch, but I want to make sure people have legit tells or not.

Also nope, you gotta earn that doc protect. This does ruin your thread power a bit, but you can easily earn that back, and most likely a doc protect if you can show your reasoning to be on IR and not tell it.

Show, don't tell.

Don't be obtuse.

I didn't ask him for guidance on IR, I asked him to get into his thought process more, if he thought of the opposing situation or not. If you thought that...why? Kantrip wouldn't be the first one I would ask for guidance on IR. We wasn't the one who started the wagon and he is not the one of the voters I would ask about that.

Kantrip didn't tell me anything on how IR would go about this if how he did it was right given the situation. Instead he gave me a vague statement with telling me IR is for sure scum. I'm looking for connections, how he answered was what I was looking for, not his guidance on if IR is scum or not.

He is a town lean, yes, but I play for long game and I play under the assumption town can be wrong.
Focusing on,

This is something I could see as possible, probable I am not sure of, this is why I am asking you for you reads on Gheb. I will support his lynch, but I want to make sure people have legit tells or not.

Also nope, you gotta earn that doc protect. This does ruin your thread power a bit, but you can easily earn that back, and most likely a doc protect if you can show your reasoning to be on IR and not tell it.

Show, don't tell.
I blatantly told him this, I was wavering on him being solid town and him + Rake was pulling a scum gambit, but if he showed this, very well I knew at least I could trust him to be town, even more so if Gheb flipped Scum, he ante'd up.

Loud and clear.

You are the siren to my eardrum.

I accept your offering.
He told me he accepted my doc.

Onto D3

Issue with my promise, mercury lighthouse changed somethings.
I was going to use my one shot doc N2, then Mercury Lighthouse changed my role. Turned me into a jailer.

We'll keep that in mind
He acknowledged it.

Before night RR, does that expand the offer or contract it?
He wanted clarification on if it wasn't oneshot now due to changes, since I told him earlier my offer from the Gheb stuff was a one time offer so I said,

Expand it, no more once.
I was making it very clear to him what I was doing.

~

PJB your need to learn to read intent with players, yes anyone can crumb/claim anything but you need to consider context and intent with that.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I didn't say I didn't believe your role. I'm just saying that your argument of "I must be doctor because Swiss saw my crumb and he told Rake" is not, like, definitive proof of anything.

I can read intent just fine.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
The point is that people need to read a person's play if they wanna figure out alignments. Trying to find dumb bull**** as supposed "proof" is a waste of everyone's time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I didn't say I didn't believe your role. I'm just saying that your argument of "I must be doctor because Swiss saw my crumb and he told Rake" is not, like, definitive proof of anything.

I can read intent just fine.
So exactly as I said, don't play devils advocate if you don't have a purpose for it.

I also am not using this as an end all be evidence either but showing my crumb.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Finished my re-read, only a few things to note: Wl refers to Furio as Bardull on multiple occassions. Trying to decide if he singles out his dcum mates hydrs like that. Right now I dont feel it though.

Somewhat odd instance right aftet Tcat confirming where wl <3 her. This is the only interaction from his side we see and I'm reasonably sure Tcat doesn't dedicate time to wl. I need to iso tcat latet today to get my new feels on their interactions.

Eta 7:30

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
This reads as fake, by the way. If you want to set yourself up to look good on her flip, you should be a bit less obvious about it.

Rake, your argument doesn't work because WL did that to Gheb as well, a player whom wasn't mates with WL. For the record though, I find your incessant paranoia of my slot amusing.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet

The more I give it thought, the more it makes sense. First, theory regarding the lighthouses. They've been lighting after each lynch with the exception of Day 1. I'm thinking Day 1 didn't count because Raz wanted to introduce the plot and it wouldn't make sense to give scum a free lighthouse right at the beginning. The lighting happens despite scum (who are the bad guys wanting them to be lit) being lynched. It's highly likely Jupiter will be lit toDay (with power ups for Kanty and Rake?) and then Mars toMorrow. But with there only being one scum left and two lighthouses, it makes sense that Alex will want to do anything to get Saturos to live toDay so he can be there toMorrow to light the Mars lighthouse. He can go through lynching Saturos toMorrow without consequence then, since as we seen scum can be lynched and still light the lighthouse.

With that it mind, Ryu and Ryker fits. We came into this Day with with Ryker and me the top of the suspect list. Both of us have been inactive. Our reads have been few and have little backing (I personally don't think so, but whatever). There's little reason why one of us is more suspect than the other. Yet Ryu has been dead set on lynching me over Ryker. Flip it around, and you have Ryu wanted to live another Day.

He was the one who insisted on mass claiming to catch Alex because Alex can't claim VT and has to back up his claims (#1076). Yet when I come forward with role info that can be proven publicly by him (him roleblocking me making me being voteblocked toMorrow), he is absolutely against it. Ryker's role is unusual and unproveable and the weakest out over everyone's, yet it's better to let him live another day than me.

He has defended Ryker (#1241) before Ryker finally came in and claim. The two times Ryker has been at L-1, Ryu looses his ****. The first time (#1238) seemed townie since mass claiming wasn't finished. But the second time shows little town motive. Even though Kanty posted a wall against Ryker, Ryu outright votes Kanty. He didn't give any reason during his outburst why any of the points are wrong, just that he didn't get enough info out of other people.

When he talks about how which roles makes sense in #1346, compare his statements with me and with Ryker's role. He states my roleclaim and flavor matches, yet Ryker's role is kinda confirmed? Again, as someone who pushed massclaim at the start as a way to out Alex, it doesn't make sense that he's dead set on letting Ryker slip by another Day. Also, Rid and Ryker don't kinda confirm each since they've both stated how they caused FF to die instead of Rake or Swiss. Rather, it suggests otherwise and Rid is a lot more believable than Ryker.

On the subject of fakeclaim, yes I realize my Adept point implicates you as well. Alex has two ways to go claim as a Mercury Adept, Mia or Piers. It makes sense that Raz would have one town Mercury Adept to gain advantages from the lighthouse, as well as one scum (Alex). It's unlikely with two town Mercury Adepts since the Mercury Lighthouse is the first to be lit, and it would give town 2 powered up roles early on. If Alex claims last, he can safely claim the other Mercury Adept role without being CC'd. This, along with the points I made about Ryu and Ryker above, makes it more likely the Ryu is Alex over you.

Yes, you're right about Scylla mentioning Alex first. However, Ryu has taken it and ran with it as reason to mass claim and hold off lynching Ryker. But then when deciding to lynch, his reasoning isn't how I'm Saturos/Alex fakeclaiming, just that it could be a problem down the road. Doesn't match up and I'm starting to repeat myself here.

The last thing I don't like about Ryu is his fakeclaim Day 3. Inferno was put in the spotlight and the highest lynch candidate for Day 3 at the end of Day 2. Like I said before, it seems to me as scum, he would take advantage of the bad situation to earn some points. If he done the fakeclaim on someone who wasn't slated for lynching, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
After giving it some thought, I'd really like to go for Kantrip because I really don't like Kantrip's handling of the TCat situation. When asked why he thinks she's Town, he changes the subject and says he's not going to try and convince anyone and to just let her go. Wtf? Just reads to me as fake and it's as though he's trying to use her flip to look good. RR also brought up a good point with how Kantrip had no qualms outing TBlock as double voter in Adventure Time and is now changing his opinion on things probably because he wants to look good.

I'm also reading into a bit of ingenuity with TCat but I'd obviously like to hear more.

Vote: Kantrip

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Don't have enough time to respond, but would like others to state their reads and give some direction + substantiation WRT how they feel the day should progress.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This reads as fake, by the way. If you want to set yourself up to look good on her flip, you should be a bit less obvious about it.

Rake, your argument doesn't work because WL did that to Gheb as well, a player whom wasn't mates with WL. For the record though, I find your incessant paranoia of my slot amusing.
How am I setting up to look good on her flip if I don't know what that flip will be?

As blue scum she could be indy, as indy she could be blue scum. I honestly just think she's town and would rather lynch Ryker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Furio comment on my Ryker case. You say how I haven't done anything all game, but then I make a full case and now you're voting me?

What's your reasoning for voting me? I don't like it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't have reasons why tcat is town. It's just gut. It feels too easy. That's why I didn't have an answer. I have nothing but gut as to why tcat is town, but I just think Ryker is THAT much more scummy.

What reason would I have for pushing so hard for Ryker before tcat? As scum I should be fine with either one and just push the other the next day? It doesn't line up.

Kantrip

Kantplay
[collapse=lynch ryker]Why we're lynching Ryker right now

[collapse=Ryker's early posts]

[/collapse]
After this collection of posts, Ryker disappeared for a while so I'll stop here for the purpose of this case as I'm sure it'll be enough.

Point 1: Ryker has a disturbingly low amount of contribution to the game

As you can see from the quotes compiled above, Ryker really didn't do much of anything this game. He started with a scumread on me and KevinM. He failed to adequately back up his read on me, and his read on KevinM was summed up by Kev's miller crumb. When the game starts, he votes KevinM and adds Laundry to his list of hated players. He shows everyone the miller crumb, He does an analysis on a WashedLaundry post but maintains that he wants me and Kev dead before Laundry, and that's basically it.

Ryker has unfortunately plagued the game with inactivity a lot more than with content. I hate to have to bring this up in a case but I want to be thorough and start with the easy stuff. The good news is that the inactivity is not the important part of this case.

Point 2: Ryker has an incriminating connection to WashedLaundry

This is a pretty strong point at this phase in the game, as we are all quite certain that we're looking for Laundry's partner on the blue mafia team. Ryker starts the game with very half-***ed distancing from Washed by calling him scum with a one-liner and leaving it. For a time. However, he revisits Laundry and dedicates his only post of analysis on him. This is significant.

We see here Ryker taking a post by Washed a really breaking it down. This is actually a very GOOD post by Ryker. The analysis is good and it even looks like it's coming from a townie perspective. It's his ONLY post of this sort, however, in a game where Ryker has put very little effort into everything else. So why did he put so much effort into this one post? Simple. Because the intention behind it was NOT analysis. The only reason Ryker put so much effort into this ONE post and NO others is because he needed to look townie and he needed to distance, as his goals as scum. He accomplished both by doing this, so it was worthwhile. That's why this post got made and no other good Ryker posts. It was top priority.

You can see how he floats his WL read at the bottom of all his scumreads, behind me and Kev. He wants to distance, but he doesn't want to put his scummate in danger because they're only a team of two. Well, more because it's not necessary to bus so early or put Laundry in danger, but it does benefit him to distance. So he calls him scum and makes sure he has GOOD reasoning. The problem is that he DOESN'T have good reasoning for a KevinM or a Kantrip scumread, so having them above Laundry is purely irrational. Why would you spend time analyzing your THIRD scumpick? It is pretty apparent that outlining what he doesn't like about Laundry wasn't the point of this post.

Point 3: Ryker started posting again when his slot was in trouble and no earlier

Pretty self-explanatory of a point. It was awfully convenient when Ryker suddenly "jumped back" into the game. When he was in danger he began to have time for this again. He cared about saving his ***.

Point 4: Ryker is failing to come up with any reasoning for his reads which have remained almost constant throughout the game

Ryker has posted reads a great deal of times, but WashedLaundry (his 3rd scumpick in D1) was the only one he ever explained. All game, from Day 1 until now, he has called me scum. NEVER has there been a good reason for it besides that I was "playing badly". He hasn't made the distinction between bad and scum because there isn't one. He picked his scumreads D1 (me and Kev) because they were convenient. Kev had that miller crumb, and I was being typical Kantplay.

In this exchange we see adum calling me town because of parallels to other games where I pulled the same stuff. Ryker tries to argue that that should make me null, not town. However, Ryker doesn't have any leverage to argue that it is SCUMMY, so why does he CONTINUE to scumread me?

His reads have always just been there because they are convenient. "KevinM has a bad crumb, kill him. Kantrip is playing bad. Lynch him. If Swiss is alive D4, lynch him." WashedLaundry is the exception but I've already covered why that is the case.

Point 5: Ryker's claim is incredibly suspect

So we have a claim of:

1-shot bulletproof
1-shot redirect

Regardless of how he tried to fancy up the description of his abilities, this is what they really are. He tries to say Swiss had the same abilities as him to give him more credibility (I guess he chose Swiss because Isaac is a Venus adept?). Unfortunately for Ryker, Rake knew Swiss's abilities and claimed them already and they do not match this. Moving on though:

We have a Town Bus Driver already claimed. Having both a Town Bus Driver and a one-shot Redirector is weird.

We have a Doctor/Jailer, a permanent bulletproof (with some other facets unclaimed), and a commuter of some sort already claimed. Having all of those and ANOTHER one-shot bulletproof is weird.

In multiple ways, Ryker's claim doesn't fit with how many roles town already has. Town has too many protectives and too many redirect roles, and Ryker's is the ONLY one that fits both of these. Ryker being scum would solve both of these surplusses.

I can get into the fact that redirect is typically scum and 1-shot BP is typically indy, too. And with 2 mafia factions having a 1-shot BP as a mafioso would make sense too.

In Conclusion

Ryker is scum. He has done almost nothing this game except distance from WashedLaundry, he has been unable to describe rational thought behind any of his reads, he has jumped on easy players to hate for easy reasons, he came back into the game when he was in trouble, and his claim is super scummy.

Go go go?[/collapse]
The case for easy access and reference.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Everyone is too headstrong, splitting 3 different ideas with no compromise.

Bardull/Kantrip what do we do regarding a potential roleblocker?

Scum will not shoot TCat with that , and they sure as heck aren't going to Roleblock to shoot her. If they have a roleblock she is an issue we have to lynch today or tomorrow.

Or we leave her and assume she is town, I still don't think she is even more so with her Indy scare she is pulling with my claim solely because I claimed Mia and claimed last, hint I was one of the only players not being called out as scum, I said last because I knew of the promotions and wants to see if someone else who was appart of the two elements promoted as well, neither Ryker nor Furio even mentioned it once and that did concern me.

Why did neither of them say this when they claimed? That still does bother me that they didn't even try to mention it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok here is a point of compromise I will offer.

I'm not certain I want Ryker today, but we can make him claim his hidden info. He is a potential lynch today and if we are going to dance and forth on him we should make him out it.

I'm not interested in Furio's hidden etc today.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Kantrip, I just don't trust you. You made that case, which while it is feasible, is grimy in that it was spurred when the noose was near. You weren't proactive about your assertions until that noose started dangling closer to your neck. I also don't think your TCat read was/is genuine at all because before TCat's recent string of posts, I have a hard time understanding how you'd be able to develop trust in her or start labeling her as Town when she was looking like the lynch target. It just straight feels like you're trying to set yourself up for comfort upon her lynch. You are admittedly not being proactive about saving her either and are essentially letting her hit the gallows despite having a presumed Town read on her...it's all just gross and nasty and slimy and YUCK. I just don't understand your approach to the game as Town whatsoever.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, WRT roleblocker, if there is one, then we'll find out? Honestly discussion is beginning to reach ad nauseum and any potential of a roleblocker being in our midst is, while possible, not going to help us solve anything. If you're worried about a roleblocker potentially roleblocking TCat, then wouldn't that verify her innocence if she couldn't vote? I can understand you thinking that she might be a liability but we've successfully lynched three scum so far so I don't see why we'd have to resort to policy lynching her if she isn't an inherent scumbag.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The noose wasn't even near. The direction toDay was "pressure the two inactives" and I didn't feel in ANY danger whatsoever.

I still don't, to be honest. I made the Ryker case of my own accord. TCAT was in danger, not me. I made the case and was not threatened at all so your distrust of me is not well-placed.

@Red Ryu: If we are not lynching Ryker, we are NOT forcing him to claim his hidden info. We can do that when we ARE lynching him. Don't be dense.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, I just don't trust you. You made that case, which while it is feasible, is grimy in that it was spurred when the noose was near. You weren't proactive about your assertions until that noose started dangling closer to your neck. I also don't think your TCat read was/is genuine at all because before TCat's recent string of posts, I have a hard time understanding how you'd be able to develop trust in her or start labeling her as Town when she was looking like the lynch target. It just straight feels like you're trying to set yourself up for comfort upon her lynch. You are admittedly not being proactive about saving her either and are essentially letting her hit the gallows despite having a presumed Town read on her...it's all just gross and nasty and slimy and YUCK. I just don't understand your approach to the game as Town whatsoever.
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? MY CASE AGAINST RYKER ISN'T BEING PRODUCTIVE IN TRYING TO CHANGE THE LYNCH OFF OF TCAT?

**** this game

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Honestly, WRT roleblocker, if there is one, then we'll find out? Honestly discussion is beginning to reach ad nauseum and any potential of a roleblocker being in our midst is, while possible, not going to help us solve anything. If you're worried about a roleblocker potentially roleblocking TCat, then wouldn't that verify her innocence if she couldn't vote? I can understand you thinking that she might be a liability but we've successfully lynched three scum so far so I don't see why we'd have to resort to policy lynching her if she isn't an inherent scumbag.
I don't want to find out in lylo.

Top Bottom