• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, I've pretty much had it and I'm ready to form a vote block. I'd rather have Kantrip go first, but I'll compromise on Ryker/TCat even though I don't feel that TCat is necessarily scum either. Discussion has gone on ad nauseum and I just want the day to end.
You won't succeed.

Ryker and TCat can be lynched without you.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
What OMGUS's? You have failed to point that out. There haven't been OMGUS's....

@Rake: I don't know how to take tcat's swing to RR. I don't think it's desperation because there are easier targets for that (Ryker and Furio, as well as me, that's three targets that would be better choices for an oddball conspiracy theory). It honestly reads to me like crazy theorizing that tcat actually buys into, if you want my opinion.
Yeah you're looking at things wrong. Adum established early that I was town and people slowly started going with that. Rake also got a townread on me (independently from his communicating with Swiss and adum). The town was being led for the entire game under the assumption. Now that S&C are dead and Rake has suddenly started doubting me again, the game is back to me being near the bottom. However, it has NOT been that way since D1. I was nowhere near the noose at the start of the Day.

I am trying to get a Ryker lynch over a tcat one, but I also made the case to hopefully show you guys WHY Ryker is scummy. If I can't get his lynch toDay I at least want my points out there. I don't see where you're making the assumptions you're making.

So much so that I actually don't like it. As in, you're getting scummier and scummier to me.
Read Walgreens. Read Adventure Time.

Or if you like meta, you can read my scum games and compare that to this.

OR YOU COULD GROW A ****ING BRAIN
tcat, Furio, and Ryker all die and we win the game.
This is all situationally placed as an OMGUS. You are upset with my scum read on me, and are now "determining me to be scummier and scummier" as a result of my scum read on you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Threatening a vote block is not ideal for TCats sake.

Rake is right in that there is a lot wrong with how she approached yesturday and today.

You're trying to stonewall it, I do not like, but for compromise, we lynch Ryker. Because I can dig that, Kantrip...ehh not sure. He is off I do not disagree, but his kind of behavior I unfortunately think might be more likely town over scum compared to TCat and Ryker where I think they have much more intent of playing strictly for alterer motives.

I think we all agree on Ryker yes?

Let's get his info then think if he lynch him or not.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Lol, RR ur being a dummy.

He's talking about forming a trust block. 4 players who vote together to remove the other remaining players.

Not blocking other people's votes

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to elaborate a bit on my sentiments. I understand the uncertainty surrounding TCat's slot. It's true that she's a bit off. Is it necessarily scummy? It really depends on where you draw the line between scum vs. dumb (it's hard to be tactful here, so I apologize in advance for using the phrase "dumb," albeit it's commonly used on this forum anyway so...oh well). Rake postulates that what she has done is scummy, but it could be rationalized as "dumb" as well. That's the premise of my argument. If you guys honestly believe that she is scum for it, then that's fine.

The reason why I'm throwing up my hands in the air and willing to compromise for a vote block (and by vote block, I mean taking a group of people and lynching away, not necessarily preventing TCat's lynch) is because I have a hard time seeing the game not being over after TCat > Ryker > Kantrip in any particular order. It literally does not matter. I don't even know why I'm arguing semantics at this stage of the game. I want you guys to be as informed as possible while also making the best decisions you can make for Town. If you guys honestly believe that TCat is scummy, then that's a compromise I'm willing to make. I am not in any way, shape, or form, attempting to inhibit a potential lynch for toDay, as the game should be over regardless. However, I want to nail blue scum first. If we end up having to deal with an Indy, we'll deal with it when the time comes.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I'm in the same boat as Furio here. I'm pretty sure we've got this wrapped up, and I'm willing to just roll over whoever with you guys to the finish line, but I don't think TCat actually looks that scummy. Her only crimes are inactivity, and a pretty wild theory about Ryu. We can even prove her role if we want to, we've got the wiggle room. My gut is telling me to go for Ryker today.

I know it wouldn't be the end of the world if we mislynch toDay, given that we haven't missed yet. But come on guys, we haven't missed yet. Let's hardbody these scummers to the very end. With style.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
What's the vote count? I think we've done enough discussing ****, is Ryker still L1? Anyone gonna have a **** fit if I vote him?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
**** it, I'm going in. I don't even care.

Vote: Ryker

I grow tired of this dayphase. We all know wtf to do with our PRs toNight.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yeah he's dangling in the noose.

4 people voting him n all.

I really hope ryker is a bro and checks this thread before raz gets around, if ryker's town then i want that stuff b4 he can't give it to us to. If he's scum i think he'd let us know as well.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Son of a *****.

Venus light house gave my one-shot BP a true one-shot BP. It lost the weakness. However, I never mentioned that whenever my BP is popped, I'm voteblocked. It's why I told Rake it was a REAL possibility, but didn't want to elaborate until tomorrow.

Don't lynch TCat until you lynch Kantplay. He's the one dangerous to win tomorrow with his desperation to get that far. I don't think you should lynch Furio at all.

At least I don't have to play anymore.

Go town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Tcat's liable to go today, now we are talking about the possibility of 3 people being unable to vote in any given day, that's just nuts and would be incredibly scum sided from mypov.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Sorry to do that to you Ryker but I had to be sure.

Request votecount.

I don't think I counted wrong, but hell, let's do this anyway.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Well it helps when Raz isn't around, and Ryu bought in nicely without counting himself.

Honestly i was scared Raz would do a votecount prior to Ryker getting here , but luck favored me today.

I just hope to god, i'm not getting played here, but Ryker's reaction to that was all sorts of legit from mypov

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'll be back after Raz gets the votecount up, I'm pretty alright to end TCat after that though.

Not sure there's anything else to be gotten from toDay

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 4.1

3. Red Ruy: Potassium
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Ryker > Traveling Cat
7. traveling cat
8. Potassium: Ryker > Ryker