• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip, I just don't trust you. You made that case, which while it is feasible, is grimy in that it was spurred when the noose was near. You weren't proactive about your assertions until that noose started dangling closer to your neck. I also don't think your TCat read was/is genuine at all because before TCat's recent string of posts, I have a hard time understanding how you'd be able to develop trust in her or start labeling her as Town when she was looking like the lynch target. It just straight feels like you're trying to set yourself up for comfort upon her lynch. You are admittedly not being proactive about saving her either and are essentially letting her hit the gallows despite having a presumed Town read on her...it's all just gross and nasty and slimy and YUCK. I just don't understand your approach to the game as Town whatsoever.
No it wasn't the noose was near Ryker and TCat, what are you smoking?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip I am not against a Ryker lynch, he is my #2 atm.

But I want TCat dead.

Him claiming that info clears it up more if I go for him or not over TCat, TCat has not changed my read on her.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
The noose wasn't even near. The direction toDay was "pressure the two inactives" and I didn't feel in ANY danger whatsoever.

I still don't, to be honest. I made the Ryker case of my own accord. TCAT was in danger, not me. I made the case and was not threatened at all so your distrust of me is not well-placed.

@Red Ryu: If we are not lynching Ryker, we are NOT forcing him to claim his hidden info. We can do that when we ARE lynching him. Don't be dense.
That's the direction the game was going in, the hell are you talking about? The field was looking like Kantrip/TCat/Ryker > Furio > Rake/RR/Riddick under the premise that we're only dealing with bluescum. Unless I'm not remembering things correctly, you've been in a position of detriment for a majority of the game. Additionally, you weren't trying to change the lynch away from TCat with that case, so why even state that you were being productive when that wasn't it was for? It's not productive for the right reasons, it's all indirect.

@RR - at the beginning, and a majority of this day phase, Kantrip/TCat/Ryker were predominantly being tossed around like hot potato, did you forget that? Could be all in my head, but I definitely feel that that's where most people were coming from with their approach going into toDay.

I'm uncomfortable policy lynching TCat and would like Riddick/Rake to chime in on that end.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
This is actually so absurd that I'm now going to read a game of Towntrip to see if the assertion that his play here is actually town telling. Rake should talk to me about it.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if it has to do with T-block being on his team or not, but I'm still not seeing the same type of play here that I should hypothetically be seeing in Earthbound. Indulge me for a moment because it's not adding up.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Like, seriously guys, we've been hitting scum every day so far. We've got a block of people that we're pretty confident are town, and that block outnumbers the other people. We have room to make a mistake or two before we find the last one.

If we lose because all the lighthouses get lit in like, the next two days, that would be bull****. If you're seriously proposing that the indy would win the game simply because we didn't kill him, when there's no actual evidence of one existing...

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's the direction the game was going in, the hell are you talking about? The field was looking like Kantrip/TCat/Ryker > Furio > Rake/RR/Rid**** under the premise that we're only dealing with bluescum. Unless I'm not remembering things correctly, you've been in a position of detriment for a majority of the game. Additionally, you weren't trying to change the lynch away from TCat with that case, so why even state that you were being productive when that wasn't it was for? It's not productive for the right reasons, it's all indirect.

@RR - at the beginning, and a majority of this day phase, Kantrip/TCat/Ryker were predominantly being tossed around like hot potato, did you forget that? Could be all in my head, but I definitely feel that that's where most people were coming from with their approach going into toDay.

I'm uncomfortable policy lynching TCat and would like Rid****/Rake to chime in on that end.
Yeah you're looking at things wrong. Adum established early that I was town and people slowly started going with that. Rake also got a townread on me (independently from his communicating with Swiss and adum). The town was being led for the entire game under the assumption. Now that S&C are dead and Rake has suddenly started doubting me again, the game is back to me being near the bottom. However, it has NOT been that way since D1. I was nowhere near the noose at the start of the Day.

I am trying to get a Ryker lynch over a tcat one, but I also made the case to hopefully show you guys WHY Ryker is scummy. If I can't get his lynch toDay I at least want my points out there. I don't see where you're making the assumptions you're making.

So much so that I actually don't like it. As in, you're getting scummier and scummier to me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This is actually so absurd that I'm now going to read a game of Towntrip to see if the assertion that his play here is actually town telling. Rake should talk to me about it.
Read Walgreens. Read Adventure Time.

Or if you like meta, you can read my scum games and compare that to this.

OR YOU COULD GROW A ****ING BRAIN

Kantrip

Kantplay
No it wasn't the noose was near Ryker and TCat, what are you smoking?
Thank you.
Kantrip I am not against a Ryker lynch, he is my #2 atm.

But I want TCat dead.

Him claiming that info clears it up more if I go for him or not over TCat, TCat has not changed my read on her.
If tcat is town what does that make you feel about Furio? Take into account the vast amount of protectives amongst with his amount of reaching towards my slot and false assertions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
His info allegedly helps scum. If we're keeping him alive during the Night phase, why force him to out something which could potentially make the Night phase in favour of town? We will make him out it the Day we choose to lynch him, and no earlier.

tcat already shouldn't have outed that she gets voteblocked if roleblocked. I don't need that happening again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait RR is tcat scum with WL or an indy?
I'm leaning more Indy because of posts like this,

Kantrip is townlean. The 'backpedaling' during pregame over a joke/not joke seems incredibly blown out of proportions by IR. His vote on Kev was pretty opportunistic and the only thing I would find suspicious, but it's not a garunteed scumtell as I did the same in Earthbound Mafia and was Town.

Rake is most obvious town here. Active, plenty of out good input, and questions. Also does a good job of diffusing and sorting the situation than stirring **** up.

RR is scumlean. Fixated on Kantrip being scum, has WL as #2 because...I'm not sure what, and has been wishy-washy on his Kevin read. Going through all his posts, he goes through softening the suspicions on Kevin saying how it could have been town, I'm thinking about it's intent, and has questioned votes on Kevin (1 from Boatcha, 1 from Kantrip, and 1 from Scylla). I also did not like his posts on page 8 and 9. His posts were made antagonizing an already pressured player. There was nothing helpful that could have come from that.

Ridik is null. I've not enjoyed the 'this head, that head' hydra excuse. I do agree with Rake that his play is held back and odd. There's been a lot of posts from him, but none of them have stood out at all when I try to recall his stance. Except him bringing us back to Kantrip's vote which as been talked about plenty.

KevinM still nullscum. I'm not analyzing the intent behind it because there's too much WIFOM there. What it has accomplish is a bunch of useless miller + crumb vs claim discussion that hasn't convinced me how someone who jumped on is/isn't scum. Hasn't done anything else but argue in circles with WL and vote Kantrip for voting him.

Boatcha...where is he? :/ Earlier game is pretty null

FF is town. His callout on Kantrip's vote was more productive than RR's. #428 is spot on and has matched my feeling on the situation.

WL is scumlean. Comes back in page 8 to bring us back to Kev's by stating what's already been stated by Boatcha. Also gives a lot of johns when he comes/leaves, which I never like. Waiting to see how replacement is.

Scylla is town. Takes charge and makes it very clear why WL is scum (as opposed to IR). Would sheep on wagons.

Inferno's inactive scum on gut alone. I facepalmed at #427 so hard. Where da'fuq is he going with these questions at Kanty??? And he points out how I made a salty vote worse than Kantrip, despite the fact that I stated in the same post what I don't like about Kev and how he's a scumlean? What's the easiest thing an inactive can do to make themselves look helpful. Point out how an equally inactive player who nobody has looked at before is suspicious.

El Tigre...there is a point where roleplaying a character goes too far. I'm going to need a reverse Gizoogle to decipher his posts. :| Early Days posts are more focused on questions pointed at him. His case on Scylla way later is out of nowhere and is based on the meta of the hydra's head differences in pre-game? Case is not clear, and I'm not researching a previous game to follow a meta point. Null.

IR is null. Early game has him pushing Kanty, which was fine, followed by a period of inactivity. One post at #408 calling everyone *******es, saying Kant and WL are exceedingly scummy together based on their interactions alone and should be lynched for that reason. Leaves without providing the proof and telling us to do our own homework on the case. I don't know how he expects people to follow like that. I'm sure scum would have made a more persuasive argument.

To sum:
1. Inferno3044: Scum
2. WashedLaundry: Scumlean
3. Red Ruy: Scumlean
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): Town
5. KevinM: Nullscum
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Town
7. traveling cat: Town
8. Potassium: Townlean
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): Null
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): Null
11. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth): Null
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Null
13. Frozenflame751: Town

Unvote I'm for lynching WL, but I do want to see how the replacement is.
Could still be blue mafia since the stance remains a lean but I'm not sure if she would actively support the lynch on Laundry over someone else as a mate going for a bus death.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Like, seriously guys, we've been hitting scum every day so far. We've got a block of people that we're pretty confident are town, and that block outnumbers the other people. We have room to make a mistake or two before we find the last one.

If we lose because all the lighthouses get lit in like, the next two days, that would be bull****. If you're seriously proposing that the indy would win the game simply because we didn't kill him, when there's no actual evidence of one existing...

Even if this hypothetical Indy existed, I don't think he can win just because all of the light houses get lit. What would be the point in that if the two scum teams weren't rewarded for staying alive long enough for Mars Lighthouse to kick in (I'm assuming here that they're all Mars adepts.)

BTW, this is what I mean by Kantrip OMGUS'ing people who read him as scum. He doesn't throw down a vote, but he gets super agitated and presumably can't fathom why someone would read him as scum, then calls the other player scum. This reads more as self preservation than an actual scum read. The funny part is that he doesn't argue that he played much better in Earthbound, instead he ignores this point of contention and tells me to read other games. Dafuq. For the record Kantrip, I was in Adventure Time and you weren't as scummy as you were in here, in case you've forgotten. You also played differently there in that you were willing to policy lynch T-block there, but you're like polar opposites here, for example.

I'm not really trying to set you up for a lynch as scum or whatever, because if I'm actually scum, then I'm screwed unless I'm stalling for the Mars lighthouse for some magical power up (even if I was, what the hell realistic power up would I get that could secure a win for myself?). I also can't afford to kill anyone until then because killing a player would condemn my slot based on night actions. There is literally no room for error here. The only reason I can see for you wanting to go after me is to stall for time, but we both know that's not going to happen.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I've pretty much had it and I'm ready to form a vote block. I'd rather have Kantrip go first, but I'll compromise on Ryker/TCat even though I don't feel that TCat is necessarily scum either. Discussion has gone on ad nauseum and I just want the day to end.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Honestly? At the start of the day I was totally ready to just off Ryker and TCat and be done with it, but they both also seem to be totally fine with getting the axe. Kantrip, on the other hand...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Furio actually said something I agree with! We're worrying too much about an indy that may or may not exist! Right now we should be looking for the blue mafia because THEY have a kill! We can deal with an indy when we know whether or not there is one!

@ridic: You're wrong. Ryker and tcat are not fine with dying. Ryker specifically came in here BECAUSE he was being targeted. Avoiding a lynch is universal and beneficial to your alignment ALWAYS. As he said.

I'm actually done with this though. It's obvious I'm not getting Ryker first so you guys just do whatever. I've put in my two cents with all the reasoning I possibly can, if you're too dense to listen to me out of paranoia or whatever the **** is bothering you, good luck.

My vote is for Ryker first, then go from there.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
You're not understanding.

Yes I want Ryker dead. So yes I want to know what he's wittholding. However, I only want that on the Day that we lynch him.
That doesn't make any sense at all. The only reason we should be demanding that information from him is if we think the info will make us more likely to believe he's town. If he doesn't wanna give the info to the mafia, and we just kill him after giving the mafia the info, then what the **** are we doing?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Is it weird that tcat seems to have completely pushed her null scum on Furio out the window in order to indulge in arguably more speculation than I have ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

ugh I'm not even seeing left from right right now.

I'm going to take a break from this and just let my head clear.

No one is going to be lynched until I think we are good and ready.

It's hard for me to see literally everyone in thread being "okay" with this Tcat lynch and not want to question the legitimacy of it.

Same goes for Ryker, everyone's getting to far ahead of themsleves, something I am guilty of too in a sense.

Now, there are some things I want cleared up :

Tcat, why is this Ryu angle taking precedence over Furio, is your Furio read changing ? Is your interaction with him solidifying your feelings on Ryu ? Same goes for your ryker read. How does ryker's last day play and claim change your feeling on him if it does so ? How does it not if it doesn't ?

Kantrip, take your goggles off Ryker and tell me how you feel about tcat's swing to Ryu under Furio's questioning. Is it scum scramble ? If so, what gives it that feel to you ?

Ridick, what seperates Tcat from Ryker for you ? Do their claims and play after being under the microscope change your feels at all ?

Furio, your swinging very suddenly to Kantrip, what makes him a priority again over lynches your just alright with ? What makes him more legitimate than Ryker or Kantrip ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm uncomfortable policy lynching TCat and would like Rid****/Rake to chime in on that end.

It's not just policy though.

To make it short and sweet, I'm not a fan of how Tcat laid out how she decided to just sweep her own suspicion, just because Swiss was so confident in it by appearance. i am only feeling slightly better about it specifically because Tcat voted after seeing inferno throwing the towel in. the thing is, she saw this and still questioned Ryu's claim in terms of ability claimed. This makes what she's saying off to me, she goes out of her way to question Ryu on it, and yet let's Swiss strong-arm(essentially) her out of following up with it, and she let's him. Why wouldn't you continue the follow up with Swiss ? It's the loose end that isn't filled by : There was a legit wagon due to Inferno's wagon going, so caring = none. Plus, look at the timing of it: She questions Ryu despite seeing Inferno's admission. But drops it when Swiss displays what could have easily been bravado with the lynch. I don't think it's at all unreasonable to want to try to read Tcat's intent to approach it this way. If her intent was to pressure a legitimate wagon, then she wouldn't need to call out Ryu, because is stains the wagon's legitimacy, especially considering her following actions was to hop on. Even though Inferno had already admitted to being guilty, there still remained the question of Ryu's intent in it. If she intended to question Ryu's intent, and get a handle on him before the lynch went through, she would have put more effort into it than one question and dropping it when Scylla says to. And then today, when questioned by you, we see this massive wall of what is essentially guesstimation, but that entire wall is a day late and a dollar short from my pov, all of what she said toDay, could have been stated yesterDay, in some form or another, even given the speed of Inferno's downfall. It shouldn't have taken L-1 to get this sort of sudden interest in towns' actions to get this view-point, and the same arguement goes for Ryker in a sense.

Then, we get to her and Scylla's claimed abilities, another point which lends itself to my doubt on her legitimacy as town. I will acknowledge that in the long run, in terms of lylo, that scum would benefit from knowing her claimed restriction, but this situation only arises with multiple scum alive late, which is not the case here, with one kill alive, even if we assume, the scum has a roleblock, they would not roleblock tcat at this stage until they could win by doing so, when there are still multiple roles (such as ryker should we believe his claim), Ridick and Ryu. But I'm stuck on how Raz would allow the possibility of having 2 people unable to vote in any given day. That just seems like it gives scum a little too much power, consider that if Swiss and tcat were both alive in a 5 man scenario, there exists the possibility only having 3 people able to vote. Essentially just enough to get a lynch. This links to why i voted gheb, in a game, it doesn't make logical sense that gheb would have the ability to make someone take a extra vote to lynch, when Swiss has that selfsame power, even in one-shot form. On that same note, it doesn't add up logically that 2 people would be flat out unable to vote.

This also relates to why I'm uncomfortable with Ryker, he is claiming the ability to live through a nightkill, even without the lighthouse upgrade, we are now talking about the idea of in any given odd-night having someone docced / jailed, put behind another player thus saving them, being unkillable, being untargetable (i think this was Furio's claim) and living through a kill themselves(Ryker). Assuming they didn't get roleblocked or scum aimed elsewhere. I agre with Ryker, there are entirely too many roles with protective nature's to be comfortable with(obviously). And I don't disagree with the idea that, given Ridick's claimed ability, that almost makes Ryker's pointless, as his would in theory only be useful if Ridikc was roleblocked.

Now we come full circle to tcat, given what Furio's hinting at, I'm willing to put dollar's to doughnut's that his ability makes him able to commute consecutively, this directly makes me question Tcat's claimed ability to be unkillable. Because short of being roleblocked / strongmanned, Furio would be unkillable as well. Even if the lighthouse which upgraded their power wasn't lit till very late, I think this still conflicts with the idea of tcat being unkillable. It just seems to powerful to me that 2 player's would have the ability to, short of a strongman / roleblocker, be able to never die, it seems to townsided, but that in and of itself isn't condemning, it's just the idea of it seems very iffy to me. Even considering the idea of a strongman, does that really balance out two people being unkillable ? Or if i recall Ryker's claim, the ability to stop any kill ? And i'm not willing to let this go yet, because neither Tcat nor anyone else has been able to show me the intent of her actions. She gave a reason, but that flat out won't cut it.

This was longer than intended, but w/e. My thoughts on both of them, somewhat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That relates to also why Furio has been on my watch list and not strict town, two unkillable townies are not on towns side without something else scum can do to counteract it.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
It's not just policy though.

To make it short and sweet, I'm not a fan of how Tcat laid out how she decided to just sweep her own suspicion, just because Swiss was so confident in it by appearance. i am only feeling slightly better about it specifically because Tcat voted after seeing inferno throwing the towel in. the thing is, she saw this and still questioned Ryu's claim in terms of ability claimed. This makes what she's saying off to me, she goes out of her way to question Ryu on it, and yet let's Swiss strong-arm(essentially) her out of following up with it, and she let's him.

I don't understand why you're trying to label her as scum for her questioning Ryu's claim after all is said and done. Couldn't she just be...well...being silly, tactfully put? I mean, lets face it: Inferno had already thrown in the towel, correct? Why in the name of everything that is holy would she poke around at something like that when it nabbed a scum? Additionally, her theory on RR is primarily comprised of...certain suspicions. You should be seeing a pattern here. If not, simply settle down and look no further, but know that you're missing a big clue.

Why wouldn't you continue the follow up with Swiss ? It's the loose end that isn't filled by : There was a legit wagon due to Inferno's wagon going, so caring = none. Plus, look at the timing of it: She questions Ryu despite seeing Inferno's admission. But drops it when Swiss displays what could have easily been bravado with the lynch. I don't think it's at all unreasonable to want to try to read Tcat's intent to approach it this way. If her intent was to pressure a legitimate wagon, then she wouldn't need to call out Ryu, because is stains the wagon's legitimacy, especially considering her following actions was to hop on. Even though Inferno had already admitted to being guilty, there still remained the question of Ryu's intent in it. If she intended to question Ryu's intent, and get a handle on him before the lynch went through, she would have put more effort into it than one question and dropping it when Scylla says to. And then today, when questioned by you, we see this massive wall of what is essentially guesstimation, but that entire wall is a day late and a dollar short from my pov, all of what she said toDay, could have been stated yesterDay, in some form or another, even given the speed of Inferno's downfall. It shouldn't have taken L-1 to get this sort of sudden interest in towns' actions to get this view-point, and the same arguement goes for Ryker in a sense.
You're reading into it too much. Think of players like John, BWolf, Vinyl, but less ostensibly so of course. Look at her trains of thought. Is it really scummy, or is it something else? Is she really being fake, or is she being genuine?

Then, we get to her and Scylla's claimed abilities, another point which lends itself to my doubt on her legitimacy as town. I will acknowledge that in the long run, in terms of lylo, that scum would benefit from knowing her claimed restriction, but this situation only arises with multiple scum alive late, which is not the case here, with one kill alive, even if we assume, the scum has a roleblock, they would not roleblock tcat at this stage until they could win by doing so, when there are still multiple roles (such as ryker should we believe his claim), Ri**** and Ryu. But I'm stuck on how Raz would allow the possibility of having 2 people unable to vote in any given day. That just seems like it gives scum a little too much power, consider that if Swiss and tcat were both alive in a 5 man scenario, there exists the possibility only having 3 people able to vote. Essentially just enough to get a lynch. This links to why i voted gheb, in a game, it doesn't make logical sense that gheb would have the ability to make someone take a extra vote to lynch, when Swiss has that selfsame power, even in one-shot form. On that same note, it doesn't add up logically that 2 people would be flat out unable to vote.
This is grasping. We only know half the roster; set up speculation is a hard game to play, and we both know it. I won't deny that I am curious about her role however considering my very own role is similar to hers. Also, Gheb was scum; how can you trust his words when he may have been trying to bait Town into lynching Riddick?

This also relates to why I'm uncomfortable with Ryker, he is claiming the ability to live through a nightkill, even without the lighthouse upgrade, we are now talking about the idea of in any given odd-night having someone docced / jailed, put behind another player thus saving them, being unkillable, being untargetable (i think this was Furio's claim) and living through a kill themselves(Ryker). Assuming they didn't get roleblocked or scum aimed elsewhere. I agre with Ryker, there are entirely too many roles with protective nature's to be comfortable with(obviously). And I don't disagree with the idea that, given Ri****'s claimed ability, that almost makes Ryker's pointless, as his would in theory only be useful if Ridikc was roleblocked.
Ryker's claimed ability isn't useless despite Riddick's presence. Did you not think this through? I agree however that there are a plethora of protective-esque roles and abilities, but again, in the fog of war, it's hard to distinguish fact from fiction. That's why I can relate to other's distaste of TCat's slot in that regard.

Now we come full circle to tcat, given what Furio's hinting at, I'm willing to put dollar's to doughnut's that his ability makes him able to commute consecutively, this directly makes me question Tcat's claimed ability to be unkillable. Because short of being roleblocked / strongmanned, Furio would be unkillable as well. Even if the lighthouse which upgraded their power wasn't lit till very late, I think this still conflicts with the idea of tcat being unkillable. It just seems to powerful to me that 2 player's would have the ability to, short of a strongman / roleblocker, be able to never die, it seems to townsided, but that in and of itself isn't condemning, it's just the idea of it seems very iffy to me. Even considering the idea of a strongman, does that really balance out two people being unkillable ? Or if i recall Ryker's claim, the ability to stop any kill ? And i'm not willing to let this go yet, because neither Tcat nor anyone else has been able to show me the intent of her actions. She gave a reason, but that flat out won't cut it.
This is fishing/flavor speculation and does Town no good. Quit making assumptions about how our role works. Additionally, stop trying to use your assumption to press her lynch. I will say this, however: if we could truly commute every night without restriction, there would be further rise for alarm coming from our slot. There isn't. Take that as you will.

This was longer than intended, but w/e. My thoughts on both of them, somewhat.
After having to deal with OS and EE my fair share of times, I'm prepared for essentially any walls.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
That relates to also why Furio has been on my watch list and not strict town, two unkillable townies are not on towns side without something else scum can do to counteract it.
We are not unkillable, and we are literally not going to commute toNight. On another note, can you actually prove that we aren't unkillable?

As it stands though, and I'll say it again, WE CAN NOT USE OUR ABILITY ON CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS. That is the extent to our claim that is known for the time being. We will decide whether or not if it's within Town's interest for us to elaborate completely further down the road.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Furio, your swinging very suddenly to Kantrip, what makes him a priority again over lynches your just alright with ? What makes him more legitimate than Ryker or Kantrip ?
I'll be a bit more blunt this time around: I think TCat is a silly kitten who's got herself into a tiger's den. Ryker is going to be jailed. The RRRR's are tentatively off limits, (except two of them are being quite silly themselves). That, and Kantrip's play has been unequivocally bad. His read on TCat feels fake. He also just displayed a degree of bipolarness with his quick and sudden mood swing at the prospects of not being lynched this Day phase, indicating that he is stalling for time. Did I mention the OMGUS's? Did you not read my thoughts on him?

Kantrip

Kantplay
What OMGUS's? You have failed to point that out. There haven't been OMGUS's....

@Rake: I don't know how to take tcat's swing to RR. I don't think it's desperation because there are easier targets for that (Ryker and Furio, as well as me, that's three targets that would be better choices for an oddball conspiracy theory). It honestly reads to me like crazy theorizing that tcat actually buys into, if you want my opinion.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Ugh... too many options that make sense for lynches.

My gut says to go with Kantrip on this, and lynch Ryker toDay.

Sure wish my other half was here to weigh in.

Top Bottom