• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I am so disappointed:mad: but this game should at least have a geno and mallow cameo because this game is crossover with 2 mario RPG seires this game won't be perfect without the first game the first Mario RPG seires wich is the original and the classic one. I am going to skip this game if it won't have geno and mallow in it because really got bored from playing as just Mario and luigi baby/paper I don't care they are just the same characters

Last edited:

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I am back from AnimeNEXT 2015! It was really awesome! I was so excited that I ran into another Geno cosplayer. I put a picture of us down below (I was cosplaying as Banjo-Kazooie that day, but I did have my Geno cosplay at the convention). We talked for a bit, and he said that he also voted for Geno for Smash Bros. DLC. Good to know we are not the only ones. Despite Ryu and Roy being put in the game as DLC with Lucas, I am confident that there will definitely be another batch of DLC characters, so you never know. There could still be hope. Even if we don't get Geno in the game, I would be happy if we got a Geno costume for the Mii fighter.

Attachments

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Good news : We got an AlphaDream MnL game ! (Which is also a Crossover with Paper Mario : HYPE)
Bad news : Still no sign of Geno....

But hey ! I think The Team Players sent their Accoustic Guitar version of Forest Maze on the official Let'sSuperMario! event :D Saw it between videos. Nice c:
I saw the trailer for the new Paper Jam game but I didn't see the acoustic Forest Maze video. I know it's on Youtube but I didn't see it on the E3 livestream.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I am so disappointed:mad: but this game should at least have a geno and mallow cameo because this game is crossover with 2 mario RPG seires this game won't be perfect without the first game the first Mario RPG seires wich is the original and the classic one. I am going to skip this game if it won't have geno and mallow in it because really got bored from playing as just Mario and luigi baby/paper I don't care they are just the same characters
I'm honestly pretty disappointed at the lack of exciting content from Nintendo in general this E3. Plus you've got to remember that Square is the one that owns the rights to Geno so Alphadream and Nintendo would still have to go to them, which is probably why we haven't seen SMRPG content in the Paper Jam trailer... though the implications of that for us Geno 4 Smash folk aren't good. :(

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'm honestly pretty disappointed at the lack of exciting content from Nintendo in general this E3. Plus you've got to remember that Square is the one that owns the rights to Geno so Alphadream and Nintendo would still have to go to them, which is probably why we haven't seen SMRPG content in the Paper Jam trailer... though the implications of that for us Geno 4 Smash folk aren't good. :(
Nintendo are friendly with other companies so I don't see any problem why they don't ask for geno and mallow. but hey the game hasn't been released yet so there is still hope also reminder that Mario and luigi paper jam is going to be released in 2016 wich is the 20th birth day of SMRPG so there is chance of seeing them again if they want to boost their sales and alphadream said "we can still provide geno and mallow for the fans that really wants to see them"

Last edited:

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
I saw the trailer for the new Paper Jam game but I didn't see the acoustic Forest Maze video. I know it's on Youtube but I didn't see it on the E3 livestream.
Haha no ! It's not on the E3 event, it's on this site : http://www.letssupermario.com/ uvu

But yeah, things aren't looking so good for Geno... :c
Hopefully, the video they managed to post on the official site will boost up our chance...If it does.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Nintendo are friendly with other companies so I don't see any problem why they don't ask for geno and mallow. but hey the game hasn't been released yet so there is still hope also reminder that Mario and luigi paper jam is going to be released in 2016 wich is the 20th birth day of SMRPG so there is chance of seeing them again if they want to boost their sales and alphadream said "we can still provide geno and mallow for the fans that really wants to see them"
Would you like I should whip up a Change.org petition? I still have my account from the petition I made last year.

Haha no ! It's not on the E3 event, it's on this site : http://www.letssupermario.com/ uvu

But yeah, things aren't looking so good for Geno... :c
Hopefully, the video they managed to post on the official site will boost up our chance...If it does.
Ah, I see. That's actually really good of Nintendo that they'd make a showcase of fan works like that, especially works from SMRPG. I wonder if they know about Loopy-Lupe's comics...

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Would you like I should whip up a Change.org petition? I still have my account from the petition I made last year.

Ah, I see. That's actually really good of Nintendo that they'd make a showcase of fan works like that, especially works from SMRPG. I wonder if they know about Loopy-Lupe's comics...
Yes because the fans waited 19 years just to see him back in a game and that's enough and SMRPG is going to be 20 years old in 2016 so they MUST do something they shouldn't leave geno and mallow forgotten forever when those characters has a huge fanbase to this day

Last edited:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah ! It's the game with Geno's cameo right ?
Let's hope he knows about the lil' guy and could bring some awareness :D (Well, I think he knows since he played it before when he was young XD)
Now I'm more excited ! c:
well he has played both games and he well show all the mini-games XD lol

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
You know what we should do? We should try to get Geno smashified. Go to http://smashifiedart.com/ and tell them to do Geno. I think we have to tweet them but that's not a big deal. (Tweet to @smashified and tell them to do Geno next!)

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
You know what we should do? We should try to get Geno smashified. Go to http://smashifiedart.com/ and tell them to do Geno. I think we have to tweet them but that's not a big deal.
Omni said that the smashifed live would be a Mario character and in the gamexplain video he said he is planning on remaking geno and bomberman so I think he is going to make it already

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Yes because the fans waited 19 years just to see him back in a game and that's enough and SMRPG is going to be 20 years old in 2016 so they MUST do something they shouldn't leave geno and mallow forgotten forever when those characters has a huge fanbase to this day
EDIT: The old site broke somehow so I had to move the petition, sign here instead: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/genoandmallow4paperjam

Now everybody spread it around like a two-dollar hooker, I didn't spend an hour of my life on that for nothing. :p

No, seriously; Raheem, would you be so kind as to put the link to the petition on your Geno Facebook page? And all of you other guys who have Twitter or Tumblr or Deviantart accounts or what-have-you? Come on, spread the word! Also sign it.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
EDIT: The old site broke somehow so I had to move the petition, sign here instead: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/genoandmallow4paperjam

Now everybody spread it around like a two-dollar hooker, I didn't spend an hour of my life on that for nothing. :p

No, seriously; Raheem, would you be so kind as to put the link to the petition on your Geno Facebook page? And all of you other guys who have Twitter or Tumblr or Deviantart accounts or what-have-you? Come on, spread the word! Also sign it.
Yeah, I'll do it and today I was at Beauty Hair Salon to get my hair of dreadlocks done, which took hours! Anyways, keep on voting #GenoForSmash, no matter how tedious it feels to keep on voting your favorite video character confirmed in Smash!
geno sign.png
geno-will-be.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geno...in-Smash-4-3DSWii-U-verisons/1722501687975421

Last edited:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Omni said that the smashifed live would be a Mario character and in the gamexplain video he said he is planning on remaking geno and bomberman so I think he is going to make it already
could you please link those videos to us. especially the game explain video where he says that.

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
How do you guys feel about making a Geno 4 Smash Facebook group?
I think there are about 2 + or so already, but maybe you mean something more specific.

Like, would this group advertise, i don't know, say Geno Bobble Heads, if they were made and etc?

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I think there are about 2 + or so already, but maybe you mean something more specific.

Like, would this group advertise, i don't know, say Geno Bobble Heads, if they were made and etc?
I don't know. I was just throwing around ideas is all.

...Man, I wish there was someone out there making little Geno figurines or dolls or some-such. They'd make a killing at cons.

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. I was just throwing around ideas is all.

...Man, I wish there was someone out there making little Geno figurines or dolls or some-such. They'd make a killing at cons.
Speaking of cons I will be going to one soon and Im going to try to meet Chugga XD ... plus im going to change my mii thing to Geno 4 smash for the con lol

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I decided to make this ballot picture of the 3 characters I want to see in smash bros. the picture is supposed to be shantae, shovel knight, and Geno venturing through the forest looking for the smash bros location in order to join the fray. hope you guys like it. also on the top i decide to put some chants to symbolize the people who are rooting for them. however some of them were cut off.

ballot choices 2.jpg

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
I decided to make this ballot picture of the 3 characters I want to see in smash bros. the picture is supposed to be shantae, shovel knight, and Geno venturing through the forest looking for the smash bros location in order to join the fray. hope you guys like it. also on the top i decide to put some chants to symbolize the people who are rooting for them. however some of them were cut off.

View attachment 57842
Go Geno.... Whirl the others away T^T Geno Whirls in T^T

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master

View attachment 57842
Wow :bluejump:This drawing remind me of Pokemon mystery of dungeon 2 the last chapter before i reach the top of the ice mountains to fight primal dialga. Geno=grovyle, shovel knight=dusknoir, shantae=shiny celebi

something like this but with snow/mountain background
and more seiruos faces

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Hey everyone! I am back from AnimeNEXT 2015! It was really awesome! I was so excited that I ran into another Geno cosplayer. I put a picture of us down below (I was cosplaying as Banjo-Kazooie that day, but I did have my Geno cosplay at the convention). We talked for a bit, and he said that he also voted for Geno for Smash Bros. DLC. Good to know we are not the only ones. Despite Ryu and Roy being put in the game as DLC with Lucas, I am confident that there will definitely be another batch of DLC characters, so you never know. There could still be hope. Even if we don't get Geno in the game, I would be happy if we got a Geno costume for the Mii fighter.
this guy did cosplay as Geno more than 4 times i have seen him in instagram some people posted about him.

i found something very rare

it looks very old but its official made by squaresoft or nintendo because Geno hand is the same as the japaness one that was shown in some japaness SMRPG paper and bowser have the same color from SMRPG and peach design too and toad design without mouth so yes its real the real Geno is too short he looks shorter than mario >_<

also i found this

Last edited:

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
this guy did cosplay as Geno more than 4 times i have seen him in instagram some people posted about him.

it looks very old but its official made by squaresoft or nintendo because Geno hand is the same as the japaness one that was shown in some japaness SMRPG paper and bowser have the same color from SMRPG and peach design too and toad design without mouth so yes its real the real Geno is too short he looks shorter than mario >_<

also i found this
THIS IS SO AMAZING, I LOVE IT:crazy::surprised: AND GENO LOOKS AMAZING

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman

also i found this
Omg ! Geno is indeed smaller than Mario o_o Though, by not a lot. Like a few inches...
But weee, it makes me happy to know his real height ! :D
And Booster's face X"D

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Omg ! Geno is indeed smaller than Mario o_o Though, by not a lot. Like a few inches...
But weee, it makes me happy to know his real height ! :D
And Booster's face X"D
I think he is taller than Mario because in smrpg he is taller than Mario and in the smrpg cover he is taller than mario if you look closely at geno in this official artwork you will see that he is standing far and Mario is too close

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet

You have no idea how badly I want this picture in poster form. Where did you find this picture?

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
tumblr. i found alot of stuff their that we didnt have a chance to see in SMRPG
How come no one encourages the Tumblr SMRPG fans to come hang out here? There's only been a few people regularly hanging out in the thread lately. It's getting lonely in here. :(

Top Bottom