• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
http://luminescentblade.github.io/KamuiCustomizer/ soo yea just making what my characters will look like in fire emblem

0% chance is wrong because Geno is not impossible In smash the only impssible characters are:
-non video game characters
-characters that didn't appear in Nintendo console
-characters that didn't make any important things from its game
-characters that sakurai hates (unless if he change his mind)
Don't get tricked by other people here because I heared some of them saying "i hope Geno supports dies"
ummm I agree Geno has a great chance X3 plus look at my Geno file X3

Attachments

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
^ Mallow for Assist?

Super Mario RPG did really well on the Virtual Console when it came out, so that gives me some hope that people today at least know who we're talking about.
Kindof.

Geno's a cool guy, though, I'd really like to see him make the cut. This time I hope the relationship between Square and Nintendo's stable enough for such an agreement.

The only thing I wonder, though... What should his voice sound like?
Actually got round to downloadind it finally i been pressured to play..other wise i dont feel like a gamer or expecially...a true Nintendo fan...

I never had a SNES or NES...i started my Nintendo adventure frol GBC & N64...dont regret it at all...fabulous.
.sysytems.

Ow

But i must say...i am a fan of RPG expecially mario ones.

Paper Mario TTYD was stupidly good.
Never played the 64 or Wii one but i orderd them recently gonna play em SMRPG.

Finished all the M&L games
Superstar Saga *1
Bowser's inside Story*2
Partners in Time *3

Well thats how i rank them..actually havent played Dream Team or Sticker Star but i heard they are weak so not that intrested...
Im excited as hell for Paper Jam

But ow...SMRPG right of the bat i could tell this game is something special i am loving it

Very addictive

PS: Geno is a cool character so i can see why people got attached to him he is different to other mario chars.

: NO Spoilers !
Im out peace

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Actually got round to downloadind it finally i been pressured to play..other wise i dont feel like a gamer or expecially...a true Nintendo fan...

I never had a SNES or NES...i started my Nintendo adventure frol GBC & N64...dont regret it at all...fabulous.
.sysytems.

Ow

But i must say...i am a fan of RPG expecially mario ones.

Paper Mario TTYD was stupidly good.
Never played the 64 or Wii one but i orderd them recently gonna play em SMRPG.

Finished all the M&L games
Superstar Saga *1
Bowser's inside Story*2
Partners in Time *3

Well thats how i rank them..actually havent played Dream Team or Sticker Star but i heard they are weak so not that intrested...
Im excited as hell for Paper Jam

But ow...SMRPG right of the bat i could tell this game is something special i am loving it

Very addictive

PS: Geno is a cool character so i can see why people got attached to him he is different to other mario chars.

: NO Spoilers !
Im out peace
you will not get any spoilers have fun with the game X3 have any of you heard of one punch man the manga book o.o well there is a character named Genos and he is a Cyborg just wanted to say lol

Last edited:

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
Here is a list of characters that people are voting for, for the Fighter Ballot(the characters are in no particular order) and i know there are more characters but i didn't have enough space. P.S the newcomer icon is for characters who don't have a series in smash bros

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Here is a list of characters that people are voting for, for the Fighter Ballot(the characters are in no particular order) and i know there are more characters but i didn't have enough space. P.S the newcomer icon is for characters who don't have a series in smash bros
Hey, don't forget about my two personal favorites: Manic
B8zaPlFIQAABieW Icon Manic.png
&
B8zaPlYIQAAEtMD Icon Sonia.png
Sonia The Hedgehogs from Sega! #GenoForSmash
geno sign.png

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Sakurai confirming the rest of character DLC will be fan service is excellent news.

In the reddit poll (which isn't indicative of the actual results, but might be somewhat accurate), Geno was in the top 20. Hopefully my video was able to bring in more attention, and I know a lot of Geno fans have voted more than once so in the real poll, Geno might be higher.

I hope Sakurai goes above and beyond and really tries to make everyone happy (except Ridley fans, since he keeps saying he can't be playable lol). I hope we get like, the top 10. Maybe he'll release characters in batches of 3, and do it twice a year or something starting next year. I know K. Rool is a shoe in too c:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Sakurai confirming the rest of character DLC will be fan service is excellent news.

In the reddit poll (which isn't indicative of the actual results, but might be somewhat accurate), Geno was in the top 20. Hopefully my video was able to bring in more attention, and I know a lot of Geno fans have voted more than once so in the real poll, Geno might be higher.

I hope Sakurai goes above and beyond and really tries to make everyone happy (except Ridley fans, since he keeps saying he can't be playable lol). I hope we get like, the top 10. Maybe he'll release characters in batches of 3, and do it twice a year or something starting next year. I know K. Rool is a shoe in too c:
yo terminal its been awhile! I gave you a shout out for my latest video i made for my top 5 characters for smash ballot dlc. the link is right here ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrx0ViPrG0

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman

TERMINALMONTAGE has spoken ..... sorry well I hope Sakurai looks sees geno and remembers that people have been asking for him seem melee and puts him in XD and how have you been Terminal :D

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Probably been talked about in here already, so I apologize if I'm a Slowpoke, but apparently Geno has been Second-Party now since last year, so his chances of getting into SM4SH are higher than ever!

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
yo terminal its been awhile! I gave you a shout out for my latest video i made for my top 5 characters for smash ballot dlc. the link is right here ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrx0ViPrG0
Ohh~

TERMINALMONTAGE has spoken ..... sorry well I hope Sakurai looks sees geno and remembers that people have been asking for him seem melee and puts him in XD and how have you been Terminal :D
You're right about Melee. Maybe that will give Geno a bit more push, since other characters requested back then (Wario, Diddy, etc) ended up in Brawl. Showing up in probably the top 20 in the poll, and having a history of being requested for years makes his chances seem good!

Also I'm been pretty swell~ been busy working on my comic and other videos.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Attention to all my fellow Geno-ians fans supporters! We've got to do better than we thought about Geno's appearances and awareness by spreading this link: https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-please-let-nintendo-put-geno-in-a-smash-bros-game to support Geno in Super Smash Bros.4 3DS/Wii U versions in T-I-M-E! So, work hard to spread #GenoForSmash and especially the link to gain more attention and even attractive to old/new fans for Geno's sakes!
P.S:
geno sign.png
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geno...in-Smash-4-3DSWii-U-verisons/1722501687975421
Vote Geno!.jpg

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
just played smrpg for the first time and I can safely say that I cried for thirty minutes when Geno left the team. that game is my favorite mario game of all time by far

Akahoshi

Smash Rookie
I just came back from the Japan Expo and I saw Miyamoto, Tezuka and Sakaguchi. I was so happy ! *w*
But... Unfortunately, I didn't have any occasion to show them anything about Geno... It was a master class, I couldn't go and see them.
Well, I was just a little disappointed about that, but I'm still really happy about today. I hope there'll be another occasion to show them all that Geno is a very important character for many of us ! o/
Anyway, I did some StreetPass with my Mii Geno to spread the word, and next year I think I'll cosplay as him.

just played smrpg for the first time and I can safely say that I cried for thirty minutes when Geno left the team. that game is my favorite mario game of all time by far
Ow, I exactly know how you feel. It was the same for me. x3
Now, everytime I hear "GoodBye Geno" and the music played during the parade, I want to cry and sometimes I do. These musics are just so... beautiful, like the entire game. And the feels... TwT

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Ohh~

You're right about Melee. Maybe that will give Geno a bit more push, since other characters requested back then (Wario, Diddy, etc) ended up in Brawl. Showing up in probably the top 20 in the poll, and having a history of being requested for years makes his chances seem good!

Also I'm been pretty swell~ been busy working on my comic and other videos.
Im glad you agree and I cant wait to see the stuff your working on
I cried for a full hour I was pretty broken up about it and when I first beat it I wanted Geno to came back
Anyway, I did some StreetPass with my Mii Geno to spread the word, and next year I think I'll cosplay as him.

Ow, I exactly know how you feel. It was the same for me. x3
Now, everytime I hear "GoodBye Geno" and the music played during the parade, I want to cry and sometimes I do. These musics are just so... beautiful, like the entire game. And the feels... TwT
wait you have a Mii Geno .. how o.o
ps I came back from camping X3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided I want Geno to be like Duck Hunt

Because Duck Hunt rocks

A character that can leave behind traps he can manipulate

The enemy is focusing on trying to pound you, when...what's THAT!?! Something he didn't notice from behind!

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
Potentially he could lay rock candy as traps?

I'm not sure how he'd fit the design.

I just like trap characters...
We should hope that when you dodge in place, he also puts his foot in the way to cause tripping. It would be great to see him trip and dodge opponents moves.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Mario paper 64 was released and then Mario and luigi super star saga was released and now Mario and luigi partner in time is released on wiiu and 3ds in the wiiu/3ds eshop I am very dissapointed why SMRPG hasn't released yet? Are they planning in remaking this game or something?

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
To be honest, I don't know...
Do people seriously not know who Geno is? He's the coolest character in Super Mario RPG, which is one of the best games of all time (in my personal opinion). Really wish they would make a true sequel, since Paper Mario is the spiritual successor to it.

P.S: I'm still always BELIEVES that Geno shall be confirmed in DLC Smash Bros. Franchise in T-I-M-E, no matter what how haters gonna hate and especially pretty much for those who don't know https://www.facebook.com/groups/spl...otal_comments=18&comment_tracking={"tn":"R1"} about Geno inclusion for SMASH! But, once Nintendo, AlphaDream and Square-Enix make an important agreement deal to understand, focus and especially get along as of now as we speak for them to pull on a miracle & not to make any mistake of issues for Geno to be added in SMASH BROS. 4 DLC!

Sincerely, #GenoForSmash!
geno sign.png
geno.gif
ssb4_banner__geno_by_pixiy-d6cp5pn.png

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Do people seriously not know who Geno is? He's the coolest character in Super Mario RPG, which is one of the best games of all time (in my personal opinion). Really wish they would make a true sequel, since Paper Mario is the spiritual successor to it.

P.S: I'm still always BELIEVES that Geno shall be confirmed in DLC Smash Bros. Franchise in T-I-M-E, no matter what how haters gonna hate and especially pretty much for those who don't know https://www.facebook.com/groups/splatoon.for.wiiu/permalink/1426791560980843/?comment_id=1427429124250420&offset=0&total_comments=18&comment_tracking={"tn":"R1"} about Geno inclusion for SMASH! But, once Nintendo, AlphaDream and Square-Enix make an important agreement deal to understand, focus and especially get along as of now as we speak for them to pull on a miracle & not to make any mistake of issues for Geno to be added in SMASH BROS. 4 DLC!

Sincerely, #GenoForSmash!View attachment 59989 View attachment 59990 View attachment 59991
Dude, I know who he is. Afterall, I beat SMRPG three times on my wii.

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I've decided I want Geno to be like Duck Hunt

Because Duck Hunt rocks

A character that can leave behind traps he can manipulate

The enemy is focusing on trying to pound you, when...what's THAT!?! Something he didn't notice from behind!
I also really like trap moves and stage manipulation. I kinda hope he gets one. I mean, if we are discussing custom moves, I could see a Geno Blast that might do the trick. The move would be suspended in air, then if you walk under it, it shoots/blasts down. So, before the blast he just sends a little shiny spec/star into the air and it's over all effectiveness was determined by the neutral b charge.

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet
I kept laughing at the voice of Geno because it is one of the voices of the evil male voice soul calibur 4 ( or well the one I used for evil) which doesn't suit the star warrior but still I love the animation but I guess I should point out some cool stuff too look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtg-6zqsF7k
Oh my god two of my favorite Mario characters duking it out in a hyper-realistic fighting game like Soul Calibur is too much! I can't even! XD

On a somewhat unrelated note, did anybody here catch the latest episode of Kirbopher's series TOME? Heavy stuff man. It really makes you think of the bonds that are created from online communities, even ones like these.

Top Bottom