• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god two of my favorite Mario characters duking it out in a hyper-realistic fighting game like Soul Calibur is too much! I can't even! XD

On a somewhat unrelated note, did anybody here catch the latest episode of Kirbopher's series TOME? Heavy stuff man. It really makes you think of the bonds that are created from online communities, even ones like these.
me too I really love both characters I am going to make both of them on mine XD and thank you for telling about a new episode of tome X3

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I just want to point out that Geno's cape has a really high collar (mostly in the back.) (IMO, because the detail on the one original sprite of him.)
I would think it fair to say that it is for bullet proof/protection in the neck. Also it's a style!
3starpost.jpg

Last edited:

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
Here is another picture about the smash fighter ballot.This one has less character's because I had really really really small space and so sorry your character that you are voting for is not in this picture and I know there are thousand of character's that people are voting for but I can't put a thousand of character's in one small picture, I was going to put Sonia,Manic,Ice Climbers,Isaac,Bayonetta and Impa in but I just didn't have enough space or I couldn't find a sprite for it, also I didn't make any of these sprites and I didn't rip any of them from a game, so please don't give me any credit for any of these sprites, but any way I hope you guy's like this picture:chuckle::laugh:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Here is another picture about the smash fighter ballot.This one has less character's because I had really really really small space and so sorry your character that you are voting for is not in this picture and I know there are thousand of character's that people are voting for but I can't put a thousand of character's in one small picture, I was going to put Sonia,Manic,Ice Climbers,Isaac,Bayonetta and Impa in but I just didn't have enough space or I couldn't find a sprite for it, also I didn't make any of these sprites and I didn't rip any of them from a game, so please don't give me any credit for any of these sprites, but any way I hope you guy's like this picture:chuckle::laugh:
Can you put Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs in another picture like this:
3898790134_db4f9aae03_m Manic & Sonia.jpg

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
super mario-kun manga/comics looks fun i wish i lived in japan so i could read it. japan is always lucky
We're starting to get Super Mario Kun there in France, and let me tell ya, there is a LOT of puns and that kind of stuff. I won't surprised if they did that in SMRPG there XD I bet they even made that Marshmallow joke with Mallow and that Yoshi tried to eat him ;p
But yeah, waiting for that part :D
(Sorry I was inactive, lots of IRL stuff happening :u)

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
We're starting to get Super Mario Kun there in France, and let me tell ya, there is a LOT of puns and that kind of stuff. I won't surprised if they did that in SMRPG there XD I bet they even made that Marshmallow joke with Mallow and that Yoshi tried to eat him ;p
But yeah, waiting for that part :D
(Sorry I was inactive, lots of IRL stuff happening :u)
wait its punny T^T dam now I want to read it lol even more XD

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i made something simillar to this way back before SSB4 on wiiu released and posted it on smashboards

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Sure I think I have something in mind on what to do with Sonia and Manic in smash bros but it might take a while and also I'm making a picture of geno and mallow in mario and luigi paper jam
Thx-you, so much @ N NateCurtis(NJC) ! While, you're at it please add Izuna
izuna_mugen.gif
& Neku Sakuraba
newcomer___neku_sakuraba_by_evilwaluigi-d60bul4.png
! P.S:#GenoForSmash
geno sign.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.
My fellows friends, here's something to give a smooth tribute for our Nintendo's Greatest President-Satoru Iwata-San!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
View attachment 61494 P.S: #GenoForSmash
geno sign.png

Last edited:

Akahoshi

Smash Rookie
Iwata... We'll miss you. RIP.
I heard about that when I woke up, this morning... I was shocked and I almost cried.
So... I've drawn something for him. The original drawing isn't from me, but I colored and re-designed it.
May the stars watch over you ~

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
Alright done, this didn't take long at all I don't think, but yeah I got the picture done and later on I'm going to make geno and mallow in mario and luigi paper jam.(also again please don't give me any credit for these sprites, I did not make them/ripped them from game).So I hope you like it.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Alright done, this didn't take long at all I don't think, but yeah I got the picture done and later on I'm going to make geno and mallow in mario and luigi paper jam.(also again please don't give me any credit for these sprites, I did not make them/ripped them from game).So I hope you like it.
It's absolutely perfection of Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs in SMASH BROS to defend their brother: Sonic The Hedgehog! @ N NateCurtis(NJC) Thx-you seriously of appreciation for Sonia & Manic, tho and let me know when you get the chance to make Izuna & Neku's Join the battle intro fan art work, but right after you'll get through with Geno & Mallow first and most, ok?! P.S: #GenoForSmashBrosDLC in T-I-M-E, y'all!
geno sign.png
Smashified, Geno!.png
geno.gif

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
It's absolutely perfection of Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs in SMASH BROS to defend their brother: Sonic The Hedgehog! @ N NateCurtis(NJC) Thx-you seriously of appreciation for Sonia & Manic, tho and let me know when you get the chance to make Izuna & Neku's Join the battle intro fan art work, but right after you'll get through with Geno & Mallow first and most, ok?! P.S: #GenoForSmashBrosDLC in T-I-M-E, y'all! View attachment 61570 View attachment 61571 View attachment 61572
I'm happy you like it:chuckle:. So after the Geno and mallow picture I'll do the Izuna and Neku's join the brawl picture and then after I'll do a geno in smash picture and then I'll do a shantae and shovel knight picture in smash,WOW! I have a lot on my plate but i don't think it will take long:kirby:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy you like it:chuckle:. So after the Geno and mallow picture I'll do the Izuna and Neku's join the brawl picture and then after I'll do a geno in smash picture and then I'll do a shantae and shovel knight picture in smash,WOW! I have a lot on my plate but i don't think it will take long:kirby:
good luck X3

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
So... Just how popular is Geno in the Smash Ballot?
GENO IS REALLY POPULAR HE'S ALSO THE BEST AND HE'S THE NUMBER ONE CHARACTER FOR THE SMASH BALLOT EVERYONE'S VOTING FOR HIM, EVEN MY MOM VOTED FOR HIM:smirk:.....................just joking, but Geno is a character that people like us just love, he has that uniqueness that love in a character and he was voted for since melee's poll and I think geno was #3 in the brawl poll but he didn't get in for some reason and when you say the game super mario rpg everyone thinks of geno

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
GENO IS REALLY POPULAR HE'S ALSO THE BEST AND HE'S THE NUMBER ONE CHARACTER FOR THE SMASH BALLOT EVERYONE'S VOTING FOR HIM, EVEN MY MOM VOTED FOR HIM:smirk:.....................just joking, but Geno is a character that people like us just love, he has that uniqueness that love in a character and he was voted for since melee's poll and I think geno was #3 in the brawl poll but he didn't get in for some reason and when you say the game super mario rpg everyone thinks of geno
plus he has a huge following in japan heck my mom did vote for geno XD

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
He couldn't get in because the Brawl poll was just to see fan's thoughts. The rooster was already done. :u

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
He couldn't get in because the Brawl poll was just to see fan's thoughts. The rooster was already done. :u
When I found that out, I got so upset. What was the point of that?! Just to see how accurate they were in hindsight? Anyway, I hope Sakurai considers that poll, as well as the votes Geno has accumulated for this ballot.

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
quote="Zane13pyro, post: 19650627, member: 303498"]soooo Im pretty mad because I saw someone say the geno shovel knight and shantae were dumb and would be bad for smash[ quote]
whoever said that is a total hater and he's probably getting yelled at by fans of Geno, Shantae and shovel knight,heck I'd even yell at him do you have a link to the guy who said that

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I meant to type about this around the time the article '3 Reasons to choose a top tier-by omni' appeared on the smashboards news. Got busy, then forgot about typing some thoughts I had about Geno and the 'Meta', but now here it is! Lol. (Oh wait, I went to find that pic that show-cases Geno's very classy Specials and the clever charge system. I'll be making references to that.)

Okay, I want to talk Geno's Whirl special, and the mechanics/properties it has when hitting the opponent. Shield Breaking property- If the opponent hasn't perfect shielded, but rather is in shield, and you land the Geno-Whirl-timed-hit it should practically take out the opponents shield. For a second, look at Marth, his Special can charge in the air, strike with power, bust a shield, has like no end lag; so asking for a shield bust plus in the Geno's Whirl move shouldn't be much of an issue, especially since it needs charged and probably needs the correct spacing. Also I would like it to have a meteor effect if the timed-hit is proper.
If it is a lot to ask for, it could be balanced by letting the move ruin your air-recovery/maneuverability if used in the air. Similar to how Donkey Kong doesn't recover if he uses the Donkey Punch off the stage.

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
Hello people ! ovo
Just dropping by before going to bed but I noticed that Chuggaaconroy have posted the long-awaited video with the Geno cameo ! Now I don't have the time to watch it (it's late haha--) but I hope he'll say something about our Star doll !
Nebula out ! ovo7

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Hello people ! ovo
Just dropping by before going to bed but I noticed that Chuggaaconroy have posted the long-awaited video with the Geno cameo ! Now I don't have the time to watch it (it's late haha--) but I hope he'll say something about our Star doll !
Nebula out ! ovo7
I'm not a regular watcher of his, link us the video!

Top Bottom