• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@Vult Redux

stop doing the scums work for them. posting in giant text that gorf needs to die is me trying to kill him. what game are you playing?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It's up to one's own discretion to believe if the "what" exists.
Exactly. The "why" is only in their mind because of the tangible "what" that led em there. Kantrip, Gova, I guess Scary and YOLO have all expressed dislike for my slot, but what can I do about it aside from take it when nobody's giving anyone anything to work with?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@Raziek

vote gorf. hollownote has been replaced so why not be productive? i still want you to be uncapped but youre making **** harder than it has to be by playing at a slow pace

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Exactly. The "why" is only in their mind because of the tangible "what" that led em there. Kantrip, Gova, I guess Scary and YOLO have all expressed dislike for my slot, but what can I do about it aside from take it when nobody's giving anyone anything to work with?
what you "have to work with" is the sincerity/insincerity of your posts.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
it is one of those times gorf

but yeah; we should lynch handorin and uncap kantrip

it is still the best course of action

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i.e there's an implication there

that you might be doing scummy things / are scum

and it's worth noting
...then why are you uncapping potato? you keep pointing **** out you dislike about him but keep your vote to keep him alive. whats you read on raz?

@ Kantrip Kantrip

id be fine with getting rid of hando. ill be tunneling gorf if he escapes the noose today

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
what you "have to work with" is the sincerity/insincerity of your posts.
Okay... so what am I supposed to say when what I hear is "Gorf's posts are insincere," if not just saying that I am, in fact, being sincere? I have nothing else I can do except just acknowledge that that's how they feel and move forward, you feel me?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
because he's still a better uncap than raz

kantrip will be easier to read since he'll actually be playing the game

raz is straight null; he hasn't really done anything much that's caught my eye (maybe cause he hasn't been here)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i think it's funny tho; you don't like inactives but you're given a chance to get rid of two of them and you won't take it

especially when they're highly likely to be scum

why not take it

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@ YOLOSWAG YOLOSWAG

You're being really selective with what you're deciding to respond to.

You got anything to say about about that?
most of my efforts in this thread will be put towards getting gorf killed and saving raz. not much else interests me. id be willing to off hando today but will just go back to tunneling gorf d3 cuz hes scum

but im prolly gonna replace out and come back in as a hydra with j. youll get more content from my slot when that happens cuz hes way more protown than i am as a player. im just waiting for him to get on skype

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

me coming back in as a hydra with j is okay with you right?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
So YOLO if we don't have the support for Gorf toDay we fallback to Hando deal?
sure. but dont be so quick to give up when im tryna get raz/ryker on this **** and im sure j will have interesting things to say about this game

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
most of my efforts in this thread will be put towards getting gorf killed and saving raz. not much else interests me. id be willing to off hando today but will just go back to tunneling gorf d3 cuz hes scum
Alright, straight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh also you really should just uncap me over Raz.

He isn't even answering simple questions and his catch-up was a joke. He will contribute to a town loss regardless of his alignment if you leave him around

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Gova Gova

why is raz highly likely to be scum? this is news to me
highly likely was for handorin

raz still has a good chance tho especially when compared to kantrip

he didn't do anything d1 really; plus there's that stuff fandango brought up toDay

it's interesting enough to follow up on by letting him die

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gova pointing out all the things he doesn't like about my play while still hardcore insisting I get saved is strange. I'm also curious about his "raz likely scum" comment

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah man; it's strange to point out scummy play obv

even if i think you're town im still going to call you out on it

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ninjas.

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary

pls no stupid sheeperino

I really, really need you to put your own stances out there and not piggy-back off of YOLO's. Sheeping and proxy voting at this stage of the game is stupid considering neither you nor YOLO are clear and neither you nor YOLO should have the privilege of
1. being unreadable since you're just turning him into a doublevoter and not playing for yourself
2. getting a free double vote simply by asking for it

Who do YOU want lynched? Who do YOU want uncapped?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

but im prolly gonna replace out and come back in as a hydra with j. youll get more content from my slot when that happens cuz hes way more protown than i am as a player. im just waiting for him to get on skype

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

me coming back in as a hydra with j is okay with you right?
this is fine.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
meh. raz has always been a backseat player. the last game i played with him he largely did nothing and banked on his claim in lategame to keep him afloat as town. i see no cause of concern with regards to his slot and would like to keep him around. meanwhile potato does **** here and there that makes me do a doubletake. im way more comfortable with razs slot than i am potatos

Kantrip

Kantplay
meh. raz has always been a backseat player. the last game i played with him he largely did nothing and banked on his claim in lategame to keep him afloat as town. i see no cause of concern with regards to his slot and would like to keep him around. meanwhile potato does **** here and there that makes me do a doubletake. im way more comfortable with razs slot than i am potatos
So Raz and me are both fitting to our town metas then :p

He will keep lurking with no claim to keep him afloat
I will keep saying stupid things that make people do double takes

He will remain null and not contribute
I will probably fluxuate between town, dumb, and scum, and I'll put everything I have into this game

I don't really care if he's town or scum, he doesn't deserve to live over me. Period.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah; well i feel the opposite

this is our best chance to get rid of an unreadable slot

@ Gargaglione Gargaglione

i feel like the same questions should extend to you; what direction do you want

there's enough stuff in thread to have an opinion already

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
k guys just go ahead and save that someone because i did it manually lol

:gova:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Kantrip Kantrip
I still want Handorin dead. I've been on him all day long, tagging him and wanting to get something out of him. It's been blatant to the degree of him avoiding everything and not giving any content. I even tried to make peace with it by comparing him to Marshy since I've seen his anti-town game and find Hando's a bit similar as far as stating something but not really putting anything behind it. I can't even really give that comparison anymore now that Marshy is in the game lol. So, let me cement this with a

Vote: Handorin

I want this to pick up some steam please.

With the incap, you wanted my answer about this before after I placed the uncap vote on Raz and I told you that it was more of a gut thing in a TvT scenario for me. This was under the assumption Raz was going to go in a little harder with his catch up. This did not happen though and while this still falls in line with his town play that has been stated, it was kinda an empty promise with his catch up. Still time in the day to remedy that though.

And that's how I feel. Why is this blowing up at 4:15 lol?

Top Bottom