• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

request votecount

i dont think raz is unreadable by any means. and potato i find razs play more town than yours. people are just saying "meh raz is inactive **** him" at this point but a players worth isnt determined by their (in)activity. but again i dont get why youre even trying to engage me with this cuz its not like im changing my mind or vote. and if you live you stand by helping me off gorf tomorrow should hando get the noose today?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh also you really should just uncap me over Raz.

He isn't even answering simple questions and his catch-up was a joke. He will contribute to a town loss regardless of his alignment if you leave him around
God, that sounds so bad. I want your flip more than I want Raz.

Vote Gorf

Who did Marshy replace?

Here are my paranoia fueled reads from what I have read.

I think Gorf is on the scum team that Dabuz wasn't on. The push made no sense to me. He looks scummy when he's not scum hunting. Now he's scum hunting and that doesn't look scummy, but let's get him.

I want Kantrip's flip because the end of the day phase was so bad. It doesn't make sense. It would take someone with an IQ of 6 to realize that it was possible that Dabuz wouldn't get incapped. One scum team sees someone who has them pinned and targets them instead and Dabuz is scum and his mate doesn't target him. Like, what kind of **** storm would we have if Dabuz showed up with conflicting results on two players and we get something like Hando/HollowNote are unaligned and Hando counterclaims him. I think the possibility of him fishing to either get a counterclaim on Day 1 or getting Dabuz a second day to get a CC. I would rather see him die than Raz given the choice between the two.

I like Gova. I have little reason to and try and throw it away whenever I really analyze it, but I'm sticking with it because I agreed with him through most of Day 1.

MiR I will hesitantly call town. I generally liked their views in Day 1 except for their super reach on Soup's replacement.

I don't know much about Garg. I have tuned him out for the most part because reading his posts just make me think he's a dumbass.

Scary I just always skim.

I don't remember a single post Hando has made.

Hollownote is now Vult. I'm going to not comment for now and see what he does.

Raz is mostly null. Would rather have him over Kantrip. He hasn't done anything I want him to die for yet.

Who did Yoloswag replace?

I cannot remember any more slots.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

He isn't even answering simple questions and his catch-up was a joke. He will contribute to a town loss regardless of his alignment if you leave him around

Vote Gorf

Who did Marshy replace?

I think Gorf is on the scum team that Dabuz wasn't on. The push made no sense to me. He looks scummy when he's not scum hunting. Now he's scum hunting and that doesn't look scummy, but let's get him.

I want Kantrip's flip because the end of the day phase was so bad. It doesn't make sense. It would take someone with an IQ of 6 to realize that it was possible that Dabuz wouldn't get incapped. One scum team sees someone who has them pinned and targets them instead and Dabuz is scum and his mate doesn't target him. Like, what kind of **** storm would we have if Dabuz showed up with conflicting results on two players and we get something like Hando/HollowNote are unaligned and Hando counterclaims him. I think the possibility of him fishing to either get a counterclaim on Day 1 or getting Dabuz a second day to get a CC. I would rather see him die than Raz given the choice between the two.

I like Gova. I have little reason to and try and throw it away whenever I really analyze it, but I'm sticking with it because I agreed with him through most of Day 1.

MiR I will hesitantly call town. I generally liked their views in Day 1 except for their super reach on Soup's replacement.

I don't know much about Garg. I have tuned him out for the most part because reading his posts just make me think he's a dumbass.

Raz is mostly null. Would rather have him over Kantrip. He hasn't done anything I want him to die for yet.

I cannot remember any more slots off the top of my head.

ryker yoloswag replaced toad and i replaced yoloswag. also im on for a bit so if theres **** you wanna deliberate nows the time cuz i generally like your slot as well

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You mean to tell me. I had to read an AleXonar hydra through a read I have a severe problem with and then YOU replaced the slot and I've skimmed the last 20 pages.

Awesome. Talk to me about the post I just made. That's what I am working off of.

Also, do you know who I've missed?

Vote Gorf

Who did Marshy replace?

I don't know much about Garg. I have tuned him out for the most part because reading his posts just make me think he's a *******.

I cannot remember any more slots off the top of my head.
gorf is scum. i want him to die REALLY bad. im trying to get raz to join us and also save raz. people want to uncap potato for ******** reasons and raz is a MUCH better choice to live

be wary of gova. i have him as straight null. hes been a big proponent of saving potato over raz and it gives me the willies. he also pushed my slot for much of the game and hes wrong about it. if he happened to be wrong about hando that would be 2 town players hed be a big pusher against

garg is town. put the blinders on him for now

handos actually a good lynch but gorf is much better. i imagine some combination of those two will die today and tomorrow and im fine with that

vults pushing against me for playstyle. hes straight null til he does more

you forgot about fanny but i think hes town right now. i think raz is town too. can you tell him to vote gorf with us? hes likelier to listen to you than he is me. at this point i am waiting to talk to j and then we can really get this party crackin

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I voted Gorf specifically because I like the push on him better than Hando and I know your push existed.

I also pushed your slot for much of the game. I would not mind seeing Gova copped at all, but he is very far from the top of my list. As I highlighted with my description of the read, I would not be surprised if I am pushing him before the end of the game, but for now, I actually like him better than the null reads like Vult or Handorin.

I've had them on since Day 1. He's not on my radar at the moment.

I was commenting on that on Day 1 when I didn't want to lynch Dabuz before he was a ****ter. I wanted Hando and Hollownote because leaving them around did us no good and we didn't have anything better. Gorf is better, so I agree with you.

Fair enough. What I know from previous association is that he's very much textbook mafia. So yeah. He probably will hate your style as much as I do.

Fanny is on my town list.

@ Raziek Raziek What exactly is your take on Gorditoboy?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
:thumbsup:

what made you change your read on MiR

He had logically sound ideas at the end of Day 1 and his sense of urgency (in a game where a lot of players are flaking) gave me a town impression.

Also if I recall correctly he was in a position where he wanted to delay the lynch of a player who later flipped Mafia A. Since he is incapped it is reasonable Mafia B did it because they suspect him of being Mafia A's scumbuddy. This makes me think he's not Mafia B.

That impression I got while I was following the game before I replaced in. You weren't memorable (have you been inactive maybe??) so I don't have a read on you. I'm throwing a read out for you guys to work with while I ease into the game.
vote: yoloswag

if you have a scumread on gorf why aren't you trying to convince people to lynch him?

You're letting him off the hook REALLY easily.
I'm not sure even you believe that.

but let's make a deal: you jump on yoloswag wagon with me until he starts explaining himself. and I give you town cred for following through with pressuring info out of someone.
he has posting three times since you asked and he hasn't answered. yet you want to "wait" longer?

I am voting him because not explaining a scumread is scummy.

Here's what it looks like to me:
- he is claiming to think someone is scum, yet making minimal effort to get that person lynched (in this case: refusing to provide a case to convince other people to lynch him),
- thus, he doesn't particularly care if gorf is lynched. he's not trying to hunt scum. he's scum throwing out a scumread and a vote to satisfy us but not following through.

do you follow?
oh ****[/b] NO

this is terrible. congratulations vult. youve officially caught my interest. prepare for a thorough hardbodying

He had logically sound ideas at the end of Day 1 and his sense of urgency (in a game where a lot of players are flaking) gave me a town impression.

Also if I recall correctly he was in a position where he wanted to delay the lynch of a player who later flipped Mafia A. Since he is incapped it is reasonable Mafia B did it because they suspect him of being Mafia A's scumbuddy. This makes me think he's not Mafia B.

That impression I got while I was following the game before I replaced in. You weren't memorable (have you been inactive maybe??) so I don't have a read on you. I'm throwing a read out for you guys to work with while I ease into the game.
this says NOTHING about raz. i dont care about mafia a and mafia b and other such nonsense. there is town between potato and raz and its likelier raz. what are your thoughts on raz?

vote: yoloswag

if you have a scumread on gorf why aren't you trying to convince people to lynch him?
...is posting in giant ****ing letters that gorf needs to die not trying? im not trying in a way that YOU want me to try but ive been actively been trying to get people to vote him
I'm not sure even you believe that.

but let's make a deal: you jump on yoloswag wagon with me until he starts explaining himself. and I give you town cred for following through with pressuring info out of someone.
why does fanny need towncred from you? do you have no read on him?

he has posting three times since you asked and he hasn't answered. yet you want to "wait" longer?

I am voting him because not explaining a scumread is scummy.

Here's what it looks like to me:
- he is claiming to think someone is scum, yet making minimal effort to get that person lynched (in this case: refusing to provide a case to convince other people to lynch him),
- thus, he doesn't particularly care if gorf is lynched. he's not trying to hunt scum. he's scum throwing out a scumread and a vote to satisfy us but not following through.

do you follow?
in what universe is not explaining a scumread scummy? please stop this bull****. were not playing a newbie here

vult are you serious? theres 45 pages in the game when you made this post and the best you have is that i need to be wagoned cuz im not playing the way you want me to play? is this a troll?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok. Ok. Ok.

This is gonna be hard to swallow, but you're gonna have to trust me on this.

I am trying to learn from a mistake.

I didn't have a problem with most everything else he said. However, the problem I had with his misread on the Soup slot was massive. I didn't think they would read Soup's explosion as insincere and knowing that Soup was town makes it look opportunistic. I liked the interactions I had with the slot when he and I talked for the second real conversation we had.

How do you feel about Marshy?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i don't like marshy; and i never will

10/10 times what MiR did to raz was scummy; then there's also the soup push that you mentioned

which also applies to gorf; i've expressed dislike of the slot and i'll join the wagon if it's clear that i can't get hando+raz combo

10/10 times what MiR did to raz was scummy; then there's also the soup push that you mentioned

which also applies to gorf; i've expressed dislike of the slot and i'll join the wagon if it's clear that i can't get hando+raz combo
**** like this is why gova is disgusting at times. he just sits on my slot and points at the past. govas made zero effort in trying to progress the read and i wouldnt be surprised if hes just leaving me around as scum for lategame and justifying it with "oh toad was scummy so no surprise here" cuz my prior slot caught some heat. govas not a priority for me at the moment but this **** seriously bothers me

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

You talking about the thing where he asked him the loaded question? Yeah. It's looks bad, but seeing as it was RVS, I am willing to overlook it.

Why Hando?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** like this is why gova is disgusting at times. he just sits on my slot and points at the past. govas made zero effort in trying to progress the read and i wouldnt be surprised if hes just leaving me around as scum for lategame and justifying it with "oh toad was scummy so no surprise here" cuz my prior slot caught some heat. govas not a priority for me at the moment but this **** seriously bothers me
What else?

i dont like how he called raz unreadable yet also called him likelier to be scum than potato. see its like theres yet another example of gova being content to not read into things with as much effort as id expect him to as town

id have to seriously reread the slot to produce more things that are really worth considering but these latest posts are food for thought. i may be up to this cuz i have a 4 day weekend approaching but no promises cuz its likely ill just end up getting sauced the whole time and im currently weighing where to go after gorf

that said lemme dwell on it. i told j to specifically pay attention to gova when reading so hopefully he just does all the work for me

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
**** like this is why marshy is disgusting at times. he just sits on gorfs slot and says he's scum. marshy is making zero effort in trying to progress the read and i wouldnt be surprised if hes trying to get rid of a potentially good town slot and justifying it with "oh gorf was scummy so he needed to be lynched anyways" marshys not a priority for me at the moment but this **** seriously bothers me

what do you know @ Kantrip Kantrip looks like anyone CAN do it

:gova:

for real tho; if you don't like it; id suggest you just let J play.

You talking about the thing where he asked him the loaded question? Yeah. It's looks bad, but seeing as it was RVS, I am willing to overlook it.

Why Hando?
@ Kantrip Kantrip regarding HN; i don't know; it depends on who the other person in lylo is and honestly i'd probably want to lynch him before i even got there

and i'm PoEing to Handorin because in our 4 inactives of Raz, Scary, Handorin, and Hollownote, one of them is scum im pretty sure. and i get town vibes from scary and hollow

so toDay's situation allows me to get rid of two slots that need to go and of which i think might contain scum[/quote]

i spent some time combing over the thread during the Nigh
well i mean

handorin is scummy lol

and i dont remember what raz did yesterday

i'll start looking at active slots when i can actually convince people to lynch them; as it is, no one wanted to lynch MiR yesterday so i've given that up for now

i'm more likely to gain support for a handorin lynch; who is scummy + inactive

as for the gorf thing; i still wouldn't trust him but right now he's crucial to town since he's one of the few people that's actually doing anything.

enough about what i think; what do you think? what do YOU want to do?

i'd prefer to lynch handorin and uncap you and call it a day; this is unlikely to change barring extreme circumstances
handorin is scummy for the same reasons hollownote is

refusal to cooperate with town; not giving reasoning for reads;

and being inactive

but this where reads come into play

i don't think both of them are scum; i don't think it's likely given on how yesterDay progressed

i think handorin is more likely to be scum than HN; which is why i'd prefer him
there you go ryker

but looks like extreme circumstances have happened and gorf support came out of nowhere

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i dont like how he called raz unreadable yet also called him likelier to be scum than potato. see its like theres yet another example of gova being content to not read into things with as much effort as id expect him to as town
yeah raz is sitting at null for me; i think he's unreadable

i think kantrip is town

by basic compare and contrast; raz is more likely to be scum than kantrip

pretty simple; at least that's how i see it

**** like this is why marshy is disgusting at times. he just sits on gorfs slot and says he's scum. marshy is making zero effort in trying to progress the read and i wouldnt be surprised if hes trying to get rid of a potentially good town slot and justifying it with "oh gorf was scummy so he needed to be lynched anyways" marshys not a priority for me at the moment but this **** seriously bothers me

what do you know @ Kantrip Kantrip looks like anyone CAN do it

:gova:

for real tho; if you don't like it; id suggest you just let J play.
so you are going to try to equate our play here? youre gova. im marshy. you play protown. i play antitown. if you want to call me scum for it then fine but weighing the 2 against each other i think its pretty clear your approach here is the one that deserves more concern cuz i expect you to take a more proactive method in garnering reads

that said j will be here shortly i imagine but yall are stuck with me til then

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why in God's name do you like Kantrip?
similar though processes; e.g gorf suspicion when everyone else was finding him town is just an example

and pushing the places that i want to go; like handorin;

i'll agree that the handling of the CC claim is questionable and made me re-consider my read on him; but i'm sticking to it for now

so you are going to try to equate our play here? youre gova. im marshy. you play protown. i play antitown. if you want to call me scum for it then fine but weighing the 2 against each other i think its pretty clear your approach here is the one that deserves more concern cuz i expect you to take a more proactive method in garnering reads

that said j will be here shortly i imagine but yall are stuck with me til then
i think it's pretty clear your approach here is the one that deserves more concern cause i'd expect you to play pro-town if you are town

"proactive" is a platitude; you don't seem like the type of person who cares how a player gets their reads

i wish i could just conjure some up out of thin air like you seem to do

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
similar though processes; e.g gorf suspicion when everyone else was finding him town is just an example

and pushing the places that i want to go; like handorin;

i'll agree that the handling of the CC claim is questionable and made me re-consider my read on him; but i'm sticking to it for now
So you don't like his ending of Day 1 but your similar thought processes make you at least town lean him so you want him to be saved over Raz who you have as straight null.

How do you feel about his recent posts? Especially with regard to his incap.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

This one for one. The second line is horrific. It says "Hey, don't bother and read him. Just ignore it. He's probably scum and if he's not, we'll lose for leaving him anyway."

I also remember him making some terribly inaccurate assumptions about what scum would do and how they mean that Kantrip can't be scum. However, I was going to be lazy and make you look it up because I can't remember for certain if he was active in doing it or if it was just Gorf.

i think it's pretty clear your approach here is the one that deserves more concern cause i'd expect you to play pro-town if you are town

"proactive" is a platitude; you don't seem like the type of person who cares how a player gets their reads
but i never play protown! no but forreal i get your point and ill just agree to disagree for now

i sometimes do care about how people get their reads. how they got to conclusion x off of y and z sometimes gives me an easier time reading them

why do you have scary as town btw?

the following posts are for you and ryker since he has mentioned having problems with potatos recent play. i personally dont give a **** and am just waiting for town to wise the **** up and save raz over him but im pullin em in case ryker wants to comment on em. i will point out at one point potato said "i dont understand why raz even wants to live cuz hes inactive" which is ******** as **** cuz ANY player with 100% knowledge of their own alignment will want to survive over another player whose alignment they obviously do not know unless theyre really confident in their ability to read the other incapped as town but raz isnt that kind of player. potato might indeed be town with weirdass vomit inducing posts here and there but id much rather keep levelheaded raz who while isnt the most active will play ball if you drag him into the game

Me being DC Scum would mean that dabuz's partner incapped me.

That would be strange behaviour considering my really weird connection to dabuz after yesterDay that his real partner could use as a scapegoat to protect themself.

My play is going to **** because I react poorly to people pressuring me when I don't think they have reason to and think their approach is wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't really fit on either scumteam at this point (which is why I keep trying to point this out to people who scumread me so they can move on from that).
It reflects on a Scary that needs to stop sheeping regardless of his alignment. I don't want to dive into the wifom

I just realized, if DC Comics incapped me then that means dabuz's partner incapped Raz which means Raz can't be dabuz's partner.

Huh.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thanks for grabbing those posts.

]potato might indeed be town with weirdass vomit inducing posts here and there but id much rather keep levelheaded raz who while isnt the most active will play ball if you drag him into the game
This is a very good way of putting exactly what I think about the slot. It may be that he is town. However, I don't understand why you would keep him over Raz.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay guys
I read up on the last few pages

@ Kantrip Kantrip
I don't like your vote on Gorf. It has no reasoning behind it

@YOLOSWAG
I also don't like your lack of explaining

I don't just want to vote on Handorin yet because although he's scummy, he's pretty inactive

I don't like MiR/YOLO's slot at all

I'm null on Gorf
If that's the case, who DO you want?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
because he's still a better uncap than raz

kantrip will be easier to read since he'll actually be playing the game

raz is straight null; he hasn't really done anything much that's caught my eye (maybe cause he hasn't been here)
The irony in Gova haranguing me for activity hurts my soul.

If I promise to play will you help me? :gova:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ Raziek Raziek

vote gorf. hollownote has been replaced so why not be productive? i still want you to be uncapped but youre making **** harder than it has to be by playing at a slow pace
I've asked you like 4 times to explain it, I'm not just gonna sheep the vote dawg.

Like, I want to live and all, and I appreciate you helping me out with that, but you need to explain where your scum-read on Gorf is coming from.

Also, @Kantrip's previous request: my reads from before didn't magically disappear. They're still there in the post where Fanny asked for them. If they changed as a result of the flip, I made a note of that. Right now, I'm still town-reading you.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Why you have to ****-sling, yo?

I'm one of the few people who actually went back and looked for direct connections between Dabuz and possible partners and you just keep pooping on that, yet you're completely okay with justifying your/Marshy's reads on Gorf with "Idk mang, just a feel".

Double-standards abound.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So Raz and me are both fitting to our town metas then :p

He will keep lurking with no claim to keep him afloat
I will keep saying stupid things that make people do double takes

He will remain null and not contribute
I will probably fluxuate between town, dumb, and scum, and I'll put everything I have into this game

I don't really care if he's town or scum, he doesn't deserve to live over me. Period.

SO QUICKLY YOU FORGET.

How many times have we played together in LyLo? How many times have you seen me get my **** together when it comes down to it and the pressure is on? Adventure time? Newbie 26? Fire & Lightning 1?

You're trying to kill me based solely on my meta.

Top Bottom