• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Sorry we have had absolutely no moment in time where both of us could play this game and after how badly Rake the Lawndry went I've been havin' real issues with that.

With that said, I bit off more than I could chew and I don't think Ramses wants to play without me.

/replace out

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
To give a few quick hits

I don't think it's likely BLS is scum given the way he handled me initially (the reasons for him to scumread me were initially sound after I got him to outburst a little bit) but I don't like how he's keeping me around. It shouldn't take him this long to figure out my alignment--me, of all players.

I don't like how Potato lunged to save dabunz after a clear cop claim bait, then turned around after it was revealed he was really obviously lying and acted glad he was right. That was stupid and looks like the type of things Potato does as scum.

uncap Raz

Given Dabunz's initially aggressive outburst at Handorin and Potato's second shift to try to push that wagon down, Hando isn't scum with them. Nor is he scummy for being inherently anti-town. Someone pulled the "he's playing anti-town therefore I don't like him even though he always does this ****" card just reeked of how scum mechanically tries to deal with marshy in every game. He might be DC scum but I doubt it.

Hollow is still scum regardless.

vote: HollowNote

I don't like how Gorf came into thread saying that Potato can't be scum because it was likely DC that incapped him and then ruled him out as PC mafia because of "the way he handled dabunz" with some kinda hand wavy bull**** point. It's still very possible Potato can be a PC goon and just played that poorly. He's not scum for it because he's not scum with Potato in my eyes and even off that, I don't think Potato is a better slot to keep around than Raz.

Ramses hasn't liked Gova all game but I'm not worried about Gova. If BLS is scum, this is the first route town should look though. That "they've been reaching conclusions eerily similarily" i made at one point yesterday was gearing towards this idea. Go back and compare the conclusions they reached individually. That's all I'd say on a scumBLS flip though and it practically requires that flip for it.

I haven't made comments on Fanny/Garg/Scary because they're likely town. The only one of these I doubt is Scary and that's because I've been giving him a pass for most of the game because he's been playing like GS4 scary, where he was pretty clearly town. He could stand to be more active but then this game has only gone four pages longer since the start of day so saying one person could be more active is a bit stupid.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Whoever replaces into that slot should be a well guy and honor MiR's wish to keep me uncapped. :D:D:D:D:D

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Like, that method works even less in this set-up than it normally would, since there is only 1 pokemon conquest goon left, and we have 2 scum to find that don't have any connection to dabuz. Please broaden your scope
oh and **** this ****

"we actually found scum let's ignore the option of using his interactions with other slots to find his scummate because there's another scumteam that has ****all to do with what raz is looking for"

i disagree with him picking the four most inactive slots he could but still this is poor as hell

Kantrip

Kantplay
oh and **** this ****

"we actually found scum let's ignore the option of using his interactions with other slots to find his scummate because there's another scumteam that has ****all to do with what raz is looking for"

i disagree with him picking the four most inactive slots he could but still this is poor as hell
Hey, read the next post!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I want to know why you think Handorin is scummy (this doesn't count as me breaking the last question thing, I asked it before). :p

What I want is to have everyone talk more so I can pin the second scum team. If that takes longer than a Day phase I'm down to bide the time lynching inactives to try to build a favourable LyLo. I am trying to feel out which inactives are crap-shoots/potentially scum though so we don't just unnecessarily lynch a bunch of townies just because we're bad and can't read them
Still bad! Why are you steering people away from PC scumteam? Don't you know that by removing them from the game you can start your scumhunt for DC mafia easier because they'll lose their reasons to scumhunt?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't you know that by removing them from the game you can start your scumhunt for DC mafia easier because they'll lose their reasons to scumhunt?
Freaking this.

Why would we start the crapshoot when we can lynch on connections right now?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Still bad! Why are you steering people away from PC scumteam? Don't you know that by removing them from the game you can start your scumhunt for DC mafia easier because they'll lose their reasons to scumhunt?
As a tradeoff for giving them full control over the Night Kill I don't think that's worth it.

The point was that I realized immediately that I had made a stupid and corrected it, and I don't like that you're still clinging to that same point.

What scumteam do you think I'm on? You think I'm dabuz's mate, right? Because you agree that DC Comics has to have incapped me?

Because I could make a pretty good case for why me being dabuz's mate doesn't work if I was forced to put in the effort. That shouldn't be necessary because enough people already seem to get it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I don't like how Potato lunged to save dabunz after a clear cop claim bait, then turned around after it was revealed he was really obviously lying and acted glad he was right. That was stupid and looks like the type of things Potato does as scum.
Good luck convincing anyone of anything other than this with that mechanical ass 180 you tried to pull on a bait claim.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh and by "connections to dabuz" I mean "no notable connections to dabuz but there was no disconnect so obviously a likely partner"

You promised us a full catchup post and gave us a pile of ****

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good luck convincing anyone of anything other than this with that mechanical *** 180 you tried to pull on a bait claim.
It was mechanical, that I can admit.

And I've admitted that putting mechanical play and statistics above my read was stupid.

What do you have past that, because there still isn't a case for it being scummy. Raz summed it up pretty well when making his "possible connections to dabuz" post

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh and Raziek tried to deter the dabuz wagon just as much as I did at that time, and he supported it earlier. And once his slip was revealed, he even changed his mind and joined the wagon!

Oh hey, we did the same thing!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
It was mechanical, that I can admit.

And I've admitted that putting mechanical play and statistics above my read was stupid.

What do you have past that, because there still isn't a case for it being scummy. Raz summed it up pretty well when making his "possible connections to dabuz" post
Are you stupid? That's entirely a reason for you to be scummy. Pulling a mechanical 180 off a bait claim that is entirely not influenced by him being your top scumread is atrocious and you should be hung for that simply because of it. I don't give a **** why Raz thinks it isn't because it's a shallow reason for you not to be.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh and by "connections to dabuz" I mean "no notable connections to dabuz but there was no disconnect so obviously a likely partner"

You promised us a full catchup post and gave us a pile of ****
Okay now you're just totally ****-slinging. HollowNote directly and CLEARLY pushed away from Dabuz and towards MiR numerous times, and that's incredibly damning when the slot did NOTHING else.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you stupid? That's entirely a reason for you to be scummy. Pulling a mechanical 180 off a bait claim that is entirely not influenced by him being your top scumread is atrocious and you should be hung for that simply because of it. I don't give a **** why Raz thinks it isn't because it's a shallow reason for you not to be.
Am I his scum mate or on the other team? You didn't answer this yet.

Kantrip

Kantplay
strawman.jpg

pls die
What the hell? Do you know what a strawman is, because rewording your post isn't strawmanning.

Plenty of people deterred the dabuz wagon early on. I tried to deter it when all those people were on board. I tried to deter it long after I contributed to making it pretty much the only possible lynch. The timing makes no sense from a scum mate standpoint. Why the hell would I bus so hard and then wait to change my mind until he's forced to claim cop (WHICH COMPLETELY DAMNS HIM).

Once a scum mate claims comp cop, you don't try to save him. You recognize the fact that he's trying to bait CC's and you let him go down.

Every time I ask you for scum intent to what I did, you give me why it's dumb. You have failed to show why it's scummy up until now and if you continue to do this then I see no point in continuing to argue about it as there is no reasoning with someone who ignores me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why are you so paranoid about not only what but how people read you? You've asked like 5 or 6 people this question between this page and the last.
Stop strawmanning.

I'm not paranoid about how you're reading me, I'm trying to make you admit that I can't be a DC Comics goon so I can tell you how dumb you are for thinking I bussed my mate until he was forced to damn himself by claiming cop, THEN tried to turn the wagon around.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And I'm done because you are pissing me off and blatantly ignoring me while misrepresenting everything I say in the form of loaded rhetorical questions like an absolute ****.

If you're replacing out, hurry the **** up.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
What the hell? Do you know what a strawman is, because rewording your post isn't strawmanning.

Plenty of people deterred the dabuz wagon early on. I tried to deter it when all those people were on board. I tried to deter it long after I contributed to making it pretty much the only possible lynch. The timing makes no sense from a scum mate standpoint. Why the hell would I bus so hard and then wait to change my mind until he's forced to claim cop (WHICH COMPLETELY DAMNS HIM).

Once a scum mate claims comp cop, you don't try to save him. You recognize the fact that he's trying to bait CC's and you let him go down.

Every time I ask you for scum intent to what I did, you give me why it's dumb. You have failed to show why it's scummy up until now and if you continue to do this then I see no point in continuing to argue about it as there is no reasoning with someone who ignores me.
Because I haven't said why it's dumb. I've said why it's scummy. There was no question of dumb or scum to me. People can be stupid about their reasons for not lynching dabunz (see: raz, myself as well). Not you though. Not for this.

The thing is that claim was 100% bait. Look at it. Look at the way it came out and at the point it did. That was a desperation move made at the last minute and it was so obvious that it was bait that the immediate reaction was skepticism. Hell, my immediate reaction was to say no CCs and I usually don't do that. To me, that could be a solo move but I doubt it. So seeing you walk in there and saying "Hey guys, save the claimed cop even though no one believes it!" and then defaulting to a normally inactive, normally anti-town slot for being normally inactive and normally anti-town looks ****ing gross to me because to me it shows that the move was preplanned but not too early beforehand so it came off sloppily. Dabunz's claim wasn't thought through based on the information necessary and your sudden push to keep him alive simply resonated with that. There was no natural reconsideration nor was there any inkling of your massive scumread you had on him for half of the day weighing upon that. You simply dropped him being your top scumread to try to keep him alive for a phase off a weakass claim.

Now tell me why it's wrong for me to be skeptical and think you're scummy for that because, really, this is the exact type of "I see a moment where I can make an opportunistic play and I'mma jump at it" play that I know you do as scum.

Die.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Stop strawmanning.

I'm not paranoid about how you're reading me, I'm trying to make you admit that I can't be a DC Comics goon so I can tell you how dumb you are for thinking I bussed my mate until he was forced to damn himself by claiming cop, THEN tried to turn the wagon around.
Surprise that's exactly what I've been saying all along! Stop needling for wording so you can get what you want!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
FWIW, either stop posting or replace, IMO.

Throwing all that at him and then replacing out so you can't really be held accountable for it isn't exactly fair.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
FWIW, either stop posting or replace, IMO.

Throwing all that at him and then replacing out so you can't really be held accountable for it isn't exactly fair.
I mean I'd hope you guys would hold my replacement accountable. Every time I was about to say that I was leaving this time, he came back at me with something else to respond to and no one else is grilling his scummy ass in favor of leaving him alive for weakass reasons.

But alright. I'll leave. Someone please make Potato implode because he's wearing a mask.

Top Bottom