• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
THERE IS A DISTINCT LACK OF HARDBODY AND SWAG IN THIS GAME. ITS IIGHT THO. I HAVE ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU. WE WILL NOT BE LETTING POTATO LIVE TODAY. IF YOU ARE UNCAPPING POTATO YOU ARE EITHER A COMPLETE ****ING ****** OR SCUM. SWITCH YOUR UNCAP VOTE TO RAZIEK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN TOWN WINNING THIS ****ING GAME

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@Gova

switch your uncap to raziek. why the hell are you uncapping potato when you yourself have pointed out issues you have with his ****tyass play?

@ Kantrip Kantrip

youre dying today. dont come in here and ***** just shut your ****ing mouth and accept it

@Raziek

in exchange for saving your ass today i expect you to sheep me for the rest of this game

@Gargaglione

why the **** are you uncapping potato? switch to raz

DABUZ AND GORF ARE SCUM. THEYRE SCUMMY AS **** AND NEED TO DIE. HANDO ALSO DESERVES TO BE FUKKED OUTTA HEAR. DISCUSS WITH ME WHO YALL WANT TO DIE TODAY AND LETS GET THIS ***** CRACKIN. UNCAP RAZ NOT ****ING POTATO ARE YOU ****** SERIOUS

fos handorin
fos dabuz
fos gorf

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary

proxy both your regular vote and uncap vote to me. this means you vote and uncap everyone that i am currently doing so

@Ryker @Sephiroths Masamune @Top Deck BLS

your favorite player has arrived. dont leave me hanging

i thought you were spose to be good at reading laundry. so whyve you concentrated so much effort into giving my obvtown slot grief? get your ass back in here cuz it seems like i will be forced to cooperate with you (regardless of your alignment) in a strange twist of fate

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
And I'm done because you are pissing me off and blatantly ignoring me while misrepresenting everything I say in the form of loaded rhetorical questions like an absolute ****.

If you're replacing out, hurry the **** up.
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

SHUT THE **** UP AND DIE POTATO

@Ryker

IM TAGSPAMMING YOU UNTIL YOU STOP BEING A LAZY **** AND PLAY THlS GAME. I WAS HOPING I WOULD BE SCUM REPLACING INTO THIS ***** BUT IM NOT TOWN AND IM NOT SUFFERING THROUGH THIS **** ALONE

Kantrip

Kantplay
dabuz is already dead

How can all our scumreads overlap and you be so vehemently against me to the point of saying I'm dying and you don't even want to see my face.

You're so mean.

Kantrip

Kantplay
**** your attitude, I honestly can't handle playing in a game with you and your bull****

If you're town you need to learn to not be a ****ing dictator

you're so worried about the fate of this site's meta? this is not the solution

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
also ive payed zero attention to hollownotes slot. if someone wants to give me a brief synopsis as to the hate regarding him feel free to school me. i plan on rereading him sometime soon but not now

yo potato you wanna lynch gorf? the ryker/seph hydra was down for that too. how should i feel about the hando/hollow thing?

@Ryker

Kantrip

Kantplay
HEY GUYS LOOK I CAN DO IT TOO

DONT LISTEN TO YOLOSWAG HE IS A ******** DOUCHEBAG

YALL ARE LITERALLY ****ING ******** IF YOU UNCAP RAZIEK WITH HIS SCUMMYASS PLAY **** OUTTA HEAR

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
so im a ****** just because i dont want you to live?

stop ******** and answer my questions. if i get my way you still have influence over one lynch so stop crying and talk to me about scum

Kantrip

Kantplay
so youre gonna come in here without even knowing whats goin on (you thought dabuz was alive lol) and tell me im dying and that you dont even wanna see me postin

then you try to ask me if i wanna team up with you?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Realtalk, Raziek is likely town but I will contribute far more to a win for town this game and he's an inactive who is wasting space in this game and I don't understand why he even wants to survive when his presence is non-existant

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
exactly

not knowing one flip doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. my reads still stand. if a target of ours overlap then no **** im gonna try to see if youre actually willing to pull the trigger

your piss poor attempt at discrediting me over actually pursuing a scumread is noted and just reinforces my decision to keep raz over you tho

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not pretending I caught up or read much, just saying this:

yo, yoloswag imma let you finish, I like you and your style and all
but MiR was scum and that makes you scum, so you ded

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
Realtalk, Raziek is likely town but I will contribute far more to a win for town this game and he's an inactive who is wasting space in this game and I don't understand why he even wants to survive when his presence is non-existant
now were getting somewhere

someone PLEASE tell me dabuz flipped scum with his scummyass play

@ Fandangox Fandangox

who between potato and raz should i want to live and why?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
Not pretending I caught up or read much, just saying this:

yo, yoloswag imma let you finish, I like you and your style and all
but MiR was scum and that makes you scum, so you ded
lol sup homie

dawg its like youre tryna get yourself killed

Kantrip

Kantplay
now were getting somewhere

someone PLEASE tell me dabuz flipped scum with his scummyass play

@ Fandangox Fandangox

who between potato and raz should i want to live and why?
How much have you even read?

dabuz was scum.

I also didn't say I wasn't down to go Gorf, I'm just pissed at your posturing for thread power and telling me you want me to lie down and accept dying over an inactive who will have no impact on this game

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was totally willing to work with you when you replaced in to try to refresh what was happening with me and Politoed, then you come in being even worse than them and telling me you don't even want me to post.

How am I supposed to react to that? "Oh sure buddy I'll help you out in reaching a lynch you want since you totally have my back."

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
I feel like Hando's a solid route, especially because this thread is REALLY just in need of a push, and hey we lynched scum yesterDay. But truth be told, out of him and Hollow, I think I'd prefer Hollow. Where Hando is at least posting stances and showing his play as having read up, Hollow isn't. We can read Hando and try and play to hando, hollow just feels like a crapshoot. There's no content flow period. I feel like lynching hollow will unclog the game more.
so you are going to ADMITTEDLY go for a crapshoot lynch when you JUST finished tryna convince me to always place active scumbags as higher priority than inactives?

you seriously need to die. i dont care about these other directions that town is going at the moment

vote gorf

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
I was totally willing to work with you when you replaced in to try to refresh what was happening with me and Politoed, then you come in being even worse than them and telling me you don't even want me to post.

How am I supposed to react to that? "Oh sure buddy I'll help you out in reaching a lynch you want since you totally have my back."
dude who gives a ****? i want you to die. youre not going to change my mind. if you want to live talk to people other than me. from your perspective you only benefit from working with me when it comes to lynches cuz im willing to actually do **** this game

btw good job everyone who vouched for hollownote joining this game. now we have an inactive in a game where you dont want inactives. and its cuz people wanted to be nice. good ****ing job

@Ryker

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Votelog:
1. HollowNote
2. Handorin - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
3. Gargaglione -
4. YOLOSWAG - Hollownote>Gorf
5. Gorf - Hollownote>
6. Raziek - HollowNote
7. Potassium - Handorin
8. Top Deck BLS - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova - Handorin
11. ScaryLB59 -

Votecount:
1. HollowNote - Raziek, Gorf,
2. Handorin - Gova, Potassium,
3. Gargaglione -
4. YOLOSWAG - Handorin,
5. Gorf - YOLOSWAG,
6. Raziek -
7. Potassium -
8. Top Deck BLS -
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova -
11. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: HollowNote, Gargaglione, YOLSWAG, Gorf, Potassium, Top Deck BLS, Fandangox, Gova, ScaryLB59,

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, YOLOSWAG,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium,

Not voting: HollowNote, Handorin, Fandangox, ScaryLB59,

Deadline set for February 12th 11:59 PM CST

Kantrip

Kantplay
I see what's been demanded of me. Alrighty.

Vote: gorf
Uncap: Raz

I'm legitimately laughing at how this thread blew up with the replacement. There was a Hando siting!
Hey it's great and all that you can listen to the guy with the big voice, and I love that that means you're voting Gorf.

But you should really uncap me over Raz. I don't recall you scumreading me and I'm sure you can admit that I am more active and useful to town than him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also tell me why the hell you listened to a request like that no questions asked at this phase of the game

I was going to compliment you earlier for all the questions you were asking and the fact that it looked like you were really growing as a player, then you do this

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Kantrip Kantrip
You are right that I had never scum read you. I, however, had never scum read Raz either. I'm looking at the incap as a likely TvT so it's more of a crapshoot man. Unless the uncap votes were to magically appear at a high speed, I wouldn't fear anything yet. IMO the day is really just starting now that there's some extended activity.

Can I still have the compliment?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
so you are going to ADMITTEDLY go for a crapshoot lynch when you JUST finished tryna convince me to always place active scumbags as higher priority than inactives?

you seriously need to die. i dont care about these other directions that town is going at the moment

vote gorf
I mean truth be told, we lynched scum yesterDay, and the games stuck between wanting too see AT LEAST one of their flips.

Anyway, I think you ought to relax. Actually read the game (no you didn't even know dabuz died you need to read). It's okay your slots not getting lynched any time soon so go ahead and read bruh.

this makes for a deliciously juicy opportunity

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

why are you uncapping potato? is he town? how bout raz? who should i be uncapping and why?
Yeh kantrips town and Raz is a town lean at best. Umm uncap Kantrip plz

I see what's been demanded of me. Alrighty.

Vote: gorf
Uncap: Raz

I'm legitimately laughing at how this thread blew up with the replacement. There was a Hando siting!
But duuuuuuude you like have liked me what about yolo has you proxying your vote on me?

Top Bottom