• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Well, that means then that Bubbles. (Kawaii Vinyl. | Orboknown hydra) replaces Kawaii Vinyl. =P

Also, the prod Orboknown received during D1 is revoked because of legit johns (Sandy storm)

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I'm going to be Limited Access until afterschool on Friday. Tonight is my last chance to finish all my late homework before report card cut-offs and my next two evenings are booked. Sokr half may still be around.

:banana:

Boss

KevinM|Tom
Ok I've read through the last two pages.

I still dislike Vinyl more and more, and I also really REALLY dislike Ryu.

Ok with either of those slots going

Rake should shoot JTB.

I'm open to questions on things but I mean I can't see my stances changing on this.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 2 Day 2:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[1] Boss Ranmaru
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[1] Red Ryu Inferno3044
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[1] Bubbles. Boss
[0] Swiss
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[8] Not voting:
mUrDErBUSh, JTB, -Masquerain-, Red Ryu, Bubbles., Swiss, Anomandaris_Rake, Kreative Whiz Kids

Leviathan

[4] mUrDErBUSh Swiss, Inferno3044, Bubbles., Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Bubbles.
[0] Swiss
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[7] Not assigning:
mUrDErBUSh, Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Anomandaris_Rake, Red Ryu

Diablos

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[1] Bubbles. Bubbles.
[0] Swiss
[0] Anomandaris_Rake

[10] Not assigning:
mUrDErBUSh, Ranmaru, JTB, Boss, -Masquerain-, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Kreative Whiz Kids, Swiss, Anomandaris_Rake

Notes:
Currently V/LA:

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
alright, here we GO

got the day off, nothing to keep me from this game

ask me questions or refer me to ones previously asked while I catch up

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Liking Swiss' analysis of Boss' 1014, and I agree with the fact that Boss seems to be creating small ways out if he were to be called on something. I see this in...

Swiss I read enough about you to know I'm not going to bother going directly against your slot until I have evidence of your reads going hard against mine. And not my weak reads, but my confident reads.
You want to know why I was 100 percent worried of Swiss getting GFs? Because he's smart enough to win a game by himself for scum and I don't have the thread power to force a lynch on him if I catch him on scum, never have most likely never will. It's not my strength in mafia.
These two sections. The first was brought up by Swiss previously, but the second is something I haven't seen yet based on my selective reading (I'm catching up all over the place lol). It gives him a reason to just not go after Swiss in general. "Why aren't you going after Swiss if you have him as scum...?" "Well, as I said earlier, I do not have the thread power to go after Swiss since he's such a powerful player" or something along those lines is definitely a short cut out. This, along with the analysis given by Swiss (First sentence being a way out if their reads clash with Swiss') makes me put boss as a slight scum lean.

I have to leave the library now, but expect a little bit more later. Sorry that it isn't much of a catch up :/.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Caught up and gonna be going through individual players as time allows.

Inferno, what are your reads on KWK and Rake right now? D1 you begin with an out of place KWK vote in your 296, then switch to Rake while stating KWK looks more townie without explaining why you voted KWK or why KWK looks better in your 438. Then you switch from Rake to TS while stating Rake looks better in your 906 without explaining that too much either.

Likewise, you are now voting RR without explaining why his plan being terrible is equivalent to it being scummy. You are not really substantiating your reads and I get the impression you are just throwing out your vote on a whim and taking it back when it looks like town is going to bite.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
hey, orbo's here and going through D2 throughout the day. if anyone's got anything they want me to answer specifically, then quote or link to it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
scum team is KWK, Inferno and one of JTB/Boss

there is no indy short of redirector

town is Swiss/murderface/bubbles/whoever else isn't listed above

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Boss <> TTar -> JTB

Vote Boss

currently re-read up to page 12.
why this order at this time rake?
Had a pledge event last night and just read Joey and Murder tearing up Twilight. The gambit he made is grimy as **** and sounds a lot like a desperation tactic in order to live. He can die. Joey is a strong town right now with how he called him out and his whole thing with him and Twilight.

@
did the joey read change with twilight's flip?
Rake, shut up and let me save you.
why do you need to save rake? He wasn't in that much danger of dying at the itme, unless you were expecting him to be NK'd.And i don't see much reason for him to have been NK'd over say, you/ryker/boss
**** Rake.

Doc on me.
thought doc on rake was final?
"Boo ****ing hoo I only have solid reads on half of the playerlist."

I'm so mad at you I can't even type. Even if Zen does flip scum you're being vapid beyond belief.
why so mad swissai?
Because i regret leveling my gun and successfully killing the doctor.

I'm not sure how you thought i was roleblocked when one of the very people i said i was shooting between died.
are you sure? kind of weird that we only got one kill.

I released it because reads were more solidified at that point, to me they are I've got a clear town and scum list.
Mind giving some of the stronger of those reads?
Can we have some content.
who do you want dead swiss? a couple posts [linked to] that are the basis of this would be cool.
Ok I've read through the last two pages.

I still dislike Vinyl more and more, and I also really REALLY dislike Ryu.
Rake should shoot JTB.

why the ruy/jtb/my slot hate?

you need to explain that whole post.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
why this order at this time rake?
Gut feeling on Boss, still held scum read on Ttar from earlier that day.
Moreso gut on JTB plus some posts i have questions about that i'll get to later

are you sure? kind of weird that we only got one kill.
inactive scum hurts their ability to kill people

you need to explain that whole post.

i think the scum team is KWK/Inferno/And one of Boss/JTB

there's no evidence of indy so imma guess there aint one

POE based off above scum team makes everyone else town

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
i think the scum team is KWK/Inferno/And one of Boss/JTB

you're saying the whole scum team is inactive?
I'm pretty sure 1/[likely]3 of them at least would have been in. or do you think they aimed for soup?
no extra kill or abduct doesn't mean that there isn't an indy

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have the ability remove diablos from the field and bring back carbuncle. With this, we get a cleared bulletproof tracker for one night. If there is any objections to this, speak up before we assign leviathan to murderbush.

assign leviathan: murderbush

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can do it twice this game at any point where there's an unassigned summon

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Caught up and gonna be going through individual players as time allows.

Inferno, what are your reads on KWK and Rake right now? D1 you begin with an out of place KWK vote in your 296, then switch to Rake while stating KWK looks more townie without explaining why you voted KWK or why KWK looks better in your 438. Then you switch from Rake to TS while stating Rake looks better in your 906 without explaining that too much either.

Likewise, you are now voting RR without explaining why his plan being terrible is equivalent to it being scummy. You are not really substantiating your reads and I get the impression you are just throwing out your vote on a whim and taking it back when it looks like town is going to bite.
KWK was an RVS vote simply put on to see his response to Rake's pressure. I think he responded very well and I don't think he is the person to lynch today. Yeah they aren't top players but they are trying to find scum.

Rake I still get the same feeling: indy vibes, but not mafia. The idea of 2 town killing roles seems very unlikely in a setup. I liked him a bit more because he started posting less. I still think he might be an indy. His recent thing about how the indy is probably a redirector sounds somewhat fishy to me.

TS I voted because a) he was playing scummy as balls and got called out hard by Joey and Murderbush and b) tried to call a bluff on them. I don't regret my vote on him and I thought he was scum. I'll take whatever beef due to that that I deserve.

RR's play has slipped as the day has passed and I started liking him less and less. When he brought up the idea to use Diablos on a possible vig, I saw it as a very scummy move. I see absolutely no plus side to him leaving. He either a) is a vig and becomes useless if he leaves or b) is an SK we can't lynch until later. Either way is stupid and sounds like he fears it.

@Rake - Why do you think any possible indy is a redirector? I want to hear your thoughts on this

@Bubbles - My read on Joey remains the same. I also still think he should get Leviathan.

Bubbles.

Smash Rookie
Inferno@rake not ebing vig w/2 killing roles-does the fact that zen's role was a one time kill he only got off upon dying change that view?

wrt leviathon-did you read JTB's post a few mins ago?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@JTB - I am all for bringing back Carbuncle and removing Diablos. That sounds like a brilliant idea. Give both of them to Swiss or murder. Honestly I'd prefer Swiss to be a BP tracker. Unassigning until I see proof.

Unassign Leviathan

@Bubbles - that post was made while I was making mine. Just read it now

Swiss

Smash Lord
RR's play has slipped as the day has passed and I started liking him less and less. When he brought up the idea to use Diablos on a possible vig, I saw it as a very scummy move. I see absolutely no plus side to him leaving. He either a) is a vig and becomes useless if he leaves or b) is an SK we can't lynch until later. Either way is stupid and sounds like he fears it.
RR is a vig...?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Rake, you never did answer my question from that catchup post.

Ryker, same.

While we all appreciate your firm assertions, would you please analyse all of these as to why you believe. I don't wish to see anymore parroting. P.s. your full role is vig, right? No little extras in their you're withholding (even if for good reason...?) now would be a prudent time to reveal all. I would hate to waste a lynch on you later. Today is your deadline wrt your role. No questions. No gambits. No 'mindgames'.

#1142 is idiotic. All the wrong questions & none of the right ones. Vigpool.

Swear to god are you TRYING to lynch yourself? Do you have any idea how people's minds work? How they read tells? I'm going to rage so hard post-game when you bang on about how you 'walked the line between town and scum so well' because you're stalling day phases (and your shots are ****). Why I think you're town is rapidly starting to defeat me.

We remove Diablo, we then give me Leviathan and Carbuncle. Ignore the prior instructions I gave out.

I am your leader. Your soul. Your rock.

Leviathan: Swiss

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I disagree. We have a semi (emphasis on semi) cleared townie through TS's attempted kill. Why we wouldn't give both of the GF's to them... I don't know.

I will vote to assign both GF's after JTB does his magic :p.

Top Bottom