• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
~ GFs ~

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

Quezacotl, Paralyzer GF

Active Ability
Thunder Storm: Once during Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Paralyze: Target player. All the votes of the chosen player (normal lynch vote and assign votes) won't count during the next Day Phase.
Shiva, Role Blocker GF

Active Ability
Diamond Dust: Once during Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Freeze: Target player. All the active abilities (including eventual Night Kills) used by the chosen player will fail that Night Phase.
Ifrit, Double Voter GF

Passive Ability
Hell Fire: All your votes (normal lynch vote and assign votes) will count by twice its normal ammount until the end of the next Day Phase.
Siren, Beloved GF

Passive Abiliy
Silent Voice: If you die, you can send me a PM with the command Skip: Target phase within the next 24 hours after you have been set to die and informed of such. The next chosen phase will be skipped. You can't use this ability if you die due to a mod-kill.
Brothers, Mason GF

Active Ability
Brotherly Love: Once in the game at any moment while you're in possession of Brothers, you can send me a PM with the command Contact: Target Player. You'll be able to freely communicate with that player outside the game, through a Quick Topic that will be provided in due time. The target player will be informed that "someone" wants to talk to him in private. This ability doesn't enter into the Night Actions Resolution, and can't be blocked nor prevented in any way.
Diablos, Sealer GF

Special Status
Dark Messenger: You are removed from the game until the end of the next Day Phase (your flip isn't revealed neither when you are removed nor when you come back to the game).
Carbuncle, Defender GF

Passive Ability
Ruby Light: If you are Town aligned, you're bulletproof until the end of the next Day Phase (Kill abilities targeted at you will fail). Otherwise, you're lynchproof until the end of the next Day Phase (if you're lynched, instead that Day Phase will end without a lynch).
Leviathan, Tracker GF

Active Ability
Tsunami: Once during Night Phase, you can send me a PM with the command Track: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase, you’ll be informed of which players the target player visited with active abilities during that same Night Phase.
Pandemona, Bus Driver GF

Active Ability
Tornado Zone: Once during Night Phase, you can send me a PM with the command Switch: Target Player A, Target Player B. That same Night Phase, any active ability that targets player A will target player B instead, and vice versa.
Cerberus, Stunner GF

Active Ability
Counter Rockets: Once during Night Phase, you can send me a PM with the command Watch: Target Player. All the players that targeted with active abilities the target player that Night Phase will receive a mod-vote during the following Day Phase (Mod-votes can't lynch nor hammer on their own). Those mod-votes will disappear after that Day Phase is over.
Alexander, Role Cop GF

Active Ability
Holy Judgment: Once during Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Investigate: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase you’ll receive the description of one specific active ability (without the name of the ability) of the chosen player.
Doomtrain, Spreader of Diseases GF

Special Status
Runaway Train: Until the end of the next Day Phase, you'll have the next conditions:

• Petrify: You are lynchproof.
  • Berserk: You must vote to lynch in every post you make, and you can't vote "No Lynch", neither against the player for which you voted against in your last post. You'll get vote-blocked each Day you fail to accomplish this restriction.
  • Confuse: If you use any active ability that requires targeting a player, instead, you must pick two target players for each target player required in the use of that ability. Each final target of the ability will be chosen randomly between the two target players provided earlier.
Bahamut, Vigilante GF

Active Ability
Mega Flare: Once during Night Phase, you can send me a PM with the command Kill: Target Player. That player will be killed at the end of that Night Phase.
Cactuar, Hasty & Elusive GF

Passive Ability
1,000 Needles: All your active abilities will go first in the NAR.

Any active ability used on you by another player will have a 50% of being avoided by Cactuar, and hence fail.
Tonberry, Poisoner GF

Special Status
Chef's Knife: You receive a permanent mod-vote. This effect doesn't end after Tonberry leaves. (Mod-votes can't lynch nor hammer on their own).
Eden, Eternal GF

Passive Ability
Eternal Breath: If at any point in the game you die in a way different than a Mod-Kill, then when you're dead you can make one single post to cast a lynch vote during any Day Phase. You can use this ability only once during the game. (This ability doesn't allow you to post content other than a simple lynch vote when you're dead. Also, this ability lasts until end-game).
Diablos appears once the ability Magic Lamp has been used.

Doomtrain appears once all of the abilities 6 Remedy+, 6 Steel Pipes, and 6 Malboro Tentacles have been used.

Cactuar has a 10% chance of appearing each 24 hours during Day Phases. If Cactuar is on the game field, he has a 90% chance of disappearing each 24 hours.

Tonberry appears after every 23 times the word "Tonberry" is named by players in the game thread.

For all the other GFs, one of them appears randomly at the beginning of each Day Phase, as long as it hasn't appeared previously (this condition is reset once all GFs have appeared).

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Lol at method for getting Tonberry to appear. It's mechanically correct flavorwise, but it's soooo unpractical. Nobody is gonna talk about "tonberry" 23 times when he hasn't even appeared yet, and they don't know that's what they're supposed to do.

Top Bottom