• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fierce Diety Link For SSBB

flamewizzy21

Smash Rookie
Fierce Diety Link is improbable, why?

1. Y.Link would have to return. Link can't wear masks. Furthermore, Y.Link's chances to be in brawl are not all that great.

2.It would have to be Y.Link's final smash. Fierce Diety Link would be way too overpowered if he were a separate character. I'm thinking IF Fierce Diety Link were in, he would be to Y.Link as Giga Bowser is to Bowser.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
hes quite far fetched, but id absolutly love him, and skull kid w/ mask, as characters

just imagin kirby wearing majora's mask

Trilink

Smash Rookie
Only looking at the passt few pages, but Fierce Deity link would be agreat addition to Brawl. i agree with some of the others saying that it should be Y.Link's transformation with the amsh ball as Giga Bowser is to Bowser. Some of the ppl have complaned about if Fierce Diety Link were to be in the game he would be overpowered? wouldnt this be the same for Giga Bowser because he is basically a overpowered Bowser

Sacred Vanguard

Smash Rookie
It would be 'nice' to see him in there, but look at the game so far, they took the "Twilight" look to the characters, if Diety Link could be put in any smash...Don't you think it would have been Melee? Just because:
-They had young link (Majora Style)
-They have a level to smash on from Majora's mask
So since Melee had the majora concepts to it
I don't think he will appear in brawl...
BUT MAYBE AN ASSIST TROPHY!!! :)
He would just pop out and be like "RAWR! MOTHA *BEEP*!" and shoot devastating blasts from his over powered sword!

lawl

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
he would be like a more broken Marth if u played the game. >_>

honestly it would be freakin sweet if they did...but i see him having like the most gay and amazing forward smash ever.i mean look at his sword!!!

its like 40 feet long O.o

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Please people, read the entire thread. Oni Link IF included in SSBB will be balanced and not made to be over powered. And no, most LoZ fanboys wont care if Oni Link isn't godly or not, just so long as they don't pull a Mewtwo and say "Guess what! YOU'RE F**KED! Pit? Metaknight? You're the new god characters! Have fun!!!!!11!11!11shiftone!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
how would he be balanced? >.>

how would u even know? O.O

no character is 100% balanced.even during the game footage that was only like 15 seconds,marios forward smash is laggy and leaves him open for an attack...

thats unbalanced -_-

Conker1

Smash Ace
YEAH! And then we can add Deku Link, Zora Link, Goron Link, Cel-Link, A Link To The Past Link, Link's Awakening Link, Link's Awakening DX Link, Majora's Mask Link, Baby Link, Young Link, Younger Link, Older Link, Old Link, Slightly-Older than Normal Link, Legend of Zelda II Link, CD-i Link, Minish Cap Link, Futuristic Link, Cyborg Link, Robot Link, Metal Link, Female Link, Obsessive Compulsive Link, Son of Link, Nude Link, Link with a Mask on Link, Wolf Link, Wolf Link W/ Midna, Super Saiyan Link , Nazi Link, Super Saiyan Link Level 2 Link, Pokemon Link, Sleepy Link, Meth-Addicted Link, Link with No Hat Link, Nerd Link, Cyber Link, Forum Troll Link, Horse Link, Link on Epona Link, Dial-Up Link, Meta-Link, Super Link, Captain Link, Gay Link, Link with a Beard Link, Human Link, Dwarf Link, Slightly Taller Link, Slightly Taller Than Slightly Taller Link Link, Right-Handed Link, 8-Bit Link, Linux Link, President Link, Miyamoto Dressed As Link Link, Bunny Hood Link, Giant Link, Zero Suit Link, Fusion Link, Shaken Not Stirred Link, Salsa Link, Furry Link, Fat Link, Cancer Link, Skinny Link, Stoned Link, Mohawk Link, Rebel Link, Born Again Christian Link, LinkWithoutSpaces Link, Wooden-Teeth Link, Postal Worker Link, Dr.Link, and Link With a Gun Link.

Of course we'll have to cut a few characters like Mario, Kirby, etc. But hey, we get MOAR LINK.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
That'd be sweet (probably the sweetest thing EVER), but Super Smash Brothers is not Super Zelda Brothers. Secondary characters, even if playable, should be limited.

As YL's final smash, what would be cooler? NOTHING!
As an AT? Well, if you hack the game and give him a shorter sword, he swings it endlessly. Maybe he'd do that.
I was thinking about feirce diety, and it would only be fitting as young link's FS (or MM link), I'm glad didn't have too read though the whole thread too support this idea.
I do doubt YL will make it in, because he was a clone, but if he is redone and reintroduced, he should have feirce diety as his FS!

Sacred Vanguard

Smash Rookie
i guess that would make sense
almost like a giga bowser thing
except more **** would be involved becuz...well, your Fierce Diety Link...
enough said

lol

Gindor

Smash Ace
or he can be the final smash of YL (if he returned)or transforming like zelda to shiek

and from the final smashes idea i can say ganondrf final smash will be transforming to Ganon
On smashbros.com they confirm that link is the TP design, so if anything, his transformation will be a wolf. I do think that ganon's shouldn't be that predictable, he would probably use something more origional like mario finale, volt tackle, triforce slash, zero beam, etc. In other words, a personality, not past based move. Why would link have a past based move then, link already took the personality move.

EDIT-^^^vvv
Not all FSes have too be transformation style, but most will probably be.
I also believe that samus' should have been zero beam, since she doesn't collect lazers, but beams.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
well if FD link is in the ganme it would be Y.Link FS tranformation and he would have a time limit like Giga Bowser

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
YEAH! And then we can add Deku Link, Zora Link, Goron Link, Cel-Link, A Link To The Past Link, Link's Awakening Link, Link's Awakening DX Link, Majora's Mask Link, Baby Link, Young Link, Younger Link, Older Link, Old Link, Slightly-Older than Normal Link, Legend of Zelda II Link, CD-i Link, Minish Cap Link, Futuristic Link, Cyborg Link, Robot Link, Metal Link, Female Link, Obsessive Compulsive Link, Son of Link, Nude Link, Link with a Mask on Link, Wolf Link, Wolf Link W/ Midna, Super Saiyan Link , Nazi Link, Super Saiyan Link Level 2 Link, Pokemon Link, Sleepy Link, Meth-Addicted Link, Link with No Hat Link, Nerd Link, Cyber Link, Forum Troll Link, Horse Link, Link on Epona Link, Dial-Up Link, Meta-Link, Super Link, Captain Link, Gay Link, Link with a Beard Link, Human Link, Dwarf Link, Slightly Taller Link, Slightly Taller Than Slightly Taller Link Link, Right-Handed Link, 8-Bit Link, Linux Link, President Link, Miyamoto Dressed As Link Link, Bunny Hood Link, Giant Link, Zero Suit Link, Fusion Link, Shaken Not Stirred Link, Salsa Link, Furry Link, Fat Link, Cancer Link, Skinny Link, Stoned Link, Mohawk Link, Rebel Link, Born Again Christian Link, LinkWithoutSpaces Link, Wooden-Teeth Link, Postal Worker Link, Dr.Link, and Link With a Gun Link.

Of course we'll have to cut a few characters like Mario, Kirby, etc. But hey, we get MOAR LINK.

Jeeze...someone apparently forgot to take their Midol today...

I'm not asking for every friggin incarnation of Link am I? NO! And don't sit there assuming that I am because I want Oni Link in brawl. We all know what assuming does. It just ends up making an *** out of you and me. (and if you didn't get that pun, never friggin mind) I'm sick of all you people taking everything to extremes.

To you all, it's either Oni Link is broken or weak, or there's one Link or fifteen Million.

THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE!!!

And since it would make a little sense to have four LoZ reps, I figure Oni Link would be a good choice. Hell, as I've said before, I'm not too picky. I'll accept a costume for Link or something, that's all I really ask.

Rant over.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I HIGHLY doubt we'll see oni link, there are too obvious choices:

1) since theyre are only TP, there will be no Y. link, since he didnt appear in the game...

2) Seeing how he was on sakurais poll, WW link may replace him, and thus we will have a Y.link

either way Oni Links chances are slim to none, since there isnt a WW oni link or anything, and I highly doubt we'l lkeep OoT/MM Y.link...

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I know his chances are slim, but I can dream can't I?

He'd be Okay as an AT...maybe you would summon him and he'd appear on one side of the arena. Then he'd give some sort of evil laugh and flash to the other side of the screen. A series of blood red Japanese symbols would appear in the center of the screen and anyone who was in Oni Link's path at the time gets hit mutliple times for heavy damage (in total)

Trilink

Smash Rookie
That souns like a kwl AT.... if Y.Link is cut and OniLink aint his smash then would be a great idea. Of he was an AT i would have it similiar to OgreLink's idea, Oni link comes out and laughs manically(think thts rite)then he slash multiple times on the oppenent then leave the arena with a swirl of Japenese symbols beind him.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Danka Glindor. (Danka = Thanks in German)

I know in my heart of hearts that Oni Link hasn't a chance for SSBB, but it's the sort of thing you kind of dream about. One of these days, seeing the name Fierce Deity Link in the updates, clicking on the Link and realizing with unrelenting joy that they made him a playable character...

PitIcarus

Smash Ace

I know in my heart of hearts that Oni Link hasn't a chance for SSBB, but it's the sort of thing you kind of dream about. One of these days, seeing the name Fierce Deity Link in the updates, clicking on the Link and realizing with unrelenting joy that they made him a playable character...
I'd recommend buying lottery tickets. You will have far better odds.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
*sighs deeply* Trust me, I know this. Again, I can dream though, can't I?

And you seriously cannot tell me FD Link doesn't look like the most badass thing to ever grace LoZ, or any game for that matter.

the-chosen-one

Smash Rookie
Fierce deity link and Dark Link where the best things that ever happened in zelda but they had to put fierce deity in a different way like he turns into Fierce deity by the power of the triforce and not true a mask but is was great i really loved it

Gindor

Smash Ace

I'm german-but american. Danka for the vocabulary of my ancestors.
I knew that feeling when I mistook deoxys as playable, it's good!

I'd recommend buying lottery tickets. You will have far better odds.
Come on! let sleeping dogs lie, let boys dream, ignorance is bliss!

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I hear you. I would be happy even if he was just an AT (although slighlty dissapointed) because if more people see his badassery, they'll clamor for him to return in a furture Zelda game and then...who knows?

And if he is playable by that 0.00001% chance, imagine the publicity he'll recieve then! Hell, we might even get a Fierce Deity only game! (Yeah, I know I'm going overboard. So sue me.)

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Wow...do you really hate Link that much that you'd rather see some old dude wanna be pixie than an awesome armored Dark God with a helix blade? Either your priorities are out of whack or I'm going to have to start questioning your sanity.

Gindor

Smash Ace
I hear you. I would be happy even if he was just an AT (although slighlty dissapointed) because if more people see his badassery, they'll clamor for him to return in a furture Zelda game and then...who knows?

And if he is playable by that 0.00001% chance, imagine the publicity he'll recieve then! Hell, we might even get a Fierce Deity only game! (Yeah, I know I'm going overboard. So sue me.)
I was thinking a bit back that they should make another MM game. It would tell more about majora, but not too much so there's still mystery. Also, wouldn't it be cool to see majora's true form before the mask keeper trapped her/him/it in mask form.

Because deity link only appeared in MM, maybe its fate they battle, like link and ganon. The whole story of them battling throughout histery is probably an area unseen by the zelda series, but still existant.

Speaking about terminia (spellling please), why was everybody cloned, maybe link was in a dream or something?

Conker1

Smash Ace
I'm not saying I'd like Tingle in the game, cause I don't want him.(who the **** does?) But if I had a list of characters I'd like to appear, Tingle would be above an more Link forms, especially an "awesome armored Dark God with a helix blade". I'm not one for overpowered "most powerful person ever"(ex. DBZ) styled characters.

Gindor

Smash Ace
I'm not saying I'd like Tingle in the game, cause I don't want him.(who the **** does?) But if I had a list of characters I'd like to appear, Tingle would be above an more Link forms, especially an "awesome armored Dark God with a helix blade". I'm not one for overpowered "most powerful person ever"(ex. DBZ) styled characters.
You can also support the FS deity if you like. I hate "ultimate" characters when they are added for the usual too powerful/weak problem.
I just thought of something, if the deity becomes an alt form, the other formwill probably be never used, just like sheik/zelda.
Transformations FTL!

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY DO YOU EVER READ THE FRIGGIN PREVIOUS POSTS CONKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ugh, this is like the 5 millionth time people have complained about FD being too powerful. Read back to the previous posts to find my response.

RWB

Smash Ace
Wow...do you really hate Link that much that you'd rather see some old dude wanna be pixie than an awesome armored Dark God with a helix blade? Either your priorities are out of whack or I'm going to have to start questioning your sanity.

Since FD Link is an onimusha ripoff, and Tingle is unique... FD is also just a skin of Adult link...

Fiercy Deity Link as a skin. Nothing else.

Oh, and how many so called "awesome dark god"s are there? A lot, and most of those suck. How many game characters are like Tingle?

Tingle>FD Link. Seriously.

Top Bottom