• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

Climax11

Smash Ace
2 Wii/GCs & Smash
2 TVs
Long Table for setups if needed? (could offer the dimensions on it)

This should be very doable considering how close we live, so I'll cya there.
Cool, the set ups would be much appreciated, as well as the table. Anyone else able to bring any? I'm trying to scrounge some up right now but they are pretty short, If nothing else if people could bring a game cube just incase we end up with an extra tv, that'd be swell.

Also VG, you were mentioning some Samus player when we went down to SF:E, I think his name was aftersmash or something...do yout hink he'll come?

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Knuttz;

My car is looking like a no-go unless my mom trusts me enough to drive and I can come up with some money quickly. My dad won't be able to make it home, he's on the East Coast right now, and I'm not going to put my mom through the pain of driving (She's got a really bad knee). As far as people in Mountain Home, I think I'm the only one with the Ok to go pending a ride, because my mom knows I have relatives there and she wouldn't flip out. Zing is only 15 and his mom is a little strict, and Alchs parents are WAY strict and probably against letting him go.
At the very least, I might be able to be slot #5 in your car if JA and Gnosis go? School has started again so I'm going to be pretty busy this week with both finals and a debate tournament this weekend.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Something tells me "Aftersmash" won't be making it. Ha ha.

BTW, put me on the confirmed list and add 1 TV, 1 Cube, and 1 copy of SSBM to what I'm bringing. I should bring power cords too.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Knuttz;

My car is looking like a no-go unless my mom trusts me enough to drive and I can come up with some money quickly. My dad won't be able to make it home, he's on the East Coast right now, and I'm not going to put my mom through the pain of driving (She's got a really bad knee). As far as people in Mountain Home, I think I'm the only one with the Ok to go pending a ride, because my mom knows I have relatives there and she wouldn't flip out. Zing is only 15 and his mom is a little strict, and Alchs parents are WAY strict and probably against letting him go.
At the very least, I might be able to be slot #5 in your car if JA and Gnosis go? School has started again so I'm going to be pretty busy this week with both finals and a debate tournament this weekend.
Ok. So basically i have my 5 people then. I'm pretty sure JA and Gnosis are going, and Qraq and I are going. So I have a FULL car. :( i wish i had more spots, but I'm glad I have 5 going. If anyone else from idaho wants go go, TRY to get a car together, and we can go as a group. :)

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Knuttz;

I'm going to try my best to still get a car rolling from here with multiple people so you can bring as many as possible, but I do appreciate letting me go in your car if it comes to that.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Knuttz;

I'm going to try my best to still get a car rolling from here with multiple people so you can bring as many as possible, but I do appreciate letting me go in your car if it comes to that.
Sounds Great! Let me know by hopefully this weekend, but yeah! 5+ from Idaho! hopefully we can get 8+ :) Man, Buzz really needs to go too...

--Knuttz!

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Ok, so new news.

My mom literally told me she would feel safer buying me a plane ticket to go play smash in OREGON than allowing me to drive in a car with people she's not familiar with in the weather (it's not you guys, she's just really paranoid about the weather).
And if that's the case, well, I don't know. You could still probably bunk at my Aunts, we would just have to meet you somewhere and then you follow us to her place.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Guy, I really hope James can go, I just don't think I'm the one qualified to convince him. I can always give him a call sometime soon to find out if he might, but it all depends, considering I've known him a lot less than others.

And the table with the ? mark, thats confirmed though i'm not sure if it's too big or not, thats why if you need it measured i can, otherwise i'll bring it for sure

Edit: I have time to assemble more setups, so the two TVs that i have are confirmed, possibly more later i'm not sure, i'll confirm them before the date

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Ok, so new news.

My mom literally told me she would feel safer buying me a plane ticket to go play smash in OREGON than allowing me to drive in a car with people she's not familiar with in the weather (it's not you guys, she's just really paranoid about the weather).
And if that's the case, well, I don't know. You could still probably bunk at my Aunts, we would just have to meet you somewhere and then you follow us to her place.
Whatever works out, it doesn't matter to me. the more people we can get to come, the better! Let me know so i can get more people.

P.s. i DON'T want to double post...so I'll add here...
who wants to money match? i think i can spare a few bucks...I think I'll start from the bottom up, so Eggz, MM first so i can get some money for more MM?

Kidding. :) u'd beat me..you should have seen the look on your face...

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
this thread dying? lol. bump up.

dunno why Jem from WA is confirmed, it's me and Shane going probably, not Jem lol.

lots of people should come. seriously. big tournaments are better. pools if enough people plox?

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
well it seemed people were freakin for time. suggesting single elim? sounds pretty ghey to me. pools will eliminate the need for that. or should.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I hate to sound green, but the concept of pools is pretty unfamiliar with me.

As far as Jem being confirmed, I messeged him awhile ago after he posted in this forum and he said he thought he'd be able to come. I've yet to hear otherwise so thats why he's there. Also I had no idea what a Jamo was :)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I hate to sound green, but the concept of pools is pretty unfamiliar with me.
I'll Agree with you..i've never been in any kind of pools...but i have an idea...

aren't pools for tournies that have 50+ people, narrowing it down to 32 people? If we only have 30 confirmed....won't pools be unnecessary? Unless the 30 are only for the smash community, and there will be tons more people we don't know about...

Climax11

Smash Ace
Last tournament I had alot of people pull out last minute, but about twice as many that pulled out showed up with people from the area. So I'm trying to keep that in mind when I set up next weekend. I'm going to try and set things up for about 40/45 people...I think I've figured out how to fit 11 set ups (granted, unless someone has a ton of folding chairs this tournament will require some floor sitting.)

But yeah, I still don't think that's enough people for me to search and study up on pools.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i just explained pools to you on aim.

blah blah.

but i think if 40 people make this 4 pools of 10, top 4 go on to brackets would be awesome.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Actually, after talkilng to Jayce, I've realized pools do sound really bad ***. So, although i'm skeptical, if 40 people did happen to enter this I would be willing to do pools, unless someone things pools are appropriate at a lower turn out and wishes to debate the matter.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Last tournament I had alot of people pull out last minute, but about twice as many that pulled out showed up with people from the area. So I'm trying to keep that in mind when I set up next weekend. I'm going to try and set things up for about 40/45 people...I think I've figured out how to fit 11 set ups (granted, unless someone has a ton of folding chairs this tournament will require some floor sitting.)

But yeah, I still don't think that's enough people for me to search and study up on pools.
Well that sounds good..pools do sound great if there are way too many people. Also, I think you play each person twice if im correct, so you actually get To play a more variety of people. :) Just one thing i do ask, separate locations out of the pools...
Basically I'm asking not to put all Idaho guys in one pool...separate it out..Unless I die, at least 5 from idaho are coming... Seperating the tourney to either 32 or 16 is your choice...:chuckle:

Climax11

Smash Ace
Of course, if we end up doing pools (which I'm actually falling in love with the idea), location would be the main seperating factor

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Knuttz:

As of this moment I'm not able to go. Money is an issue for me, and the weather scares my mom. Plane tickets are too much right now on such short notice, and unless the Gorge and Cabbage clear up and my mom decides to drive for me, there's no shot.

keeper

Smash Champion
I'm quite interested in this, but I have to get permission first.

If I end up being able to come, I can bring a GameCube...

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
well the pool idea was cause i glanced and saw people saying single elim. so people would drive there, one set cuz they got seeded against a pro, then gg no re? sounds ghey to me. so pools would allow for multiple people playing and an easy way to narrow down brackets. just a thought. it's your guys tourney though.

and i will not ever participate in a 30-40 man pool again. that was pretty ghey lawls.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
it depends. being only 2 matches can help time. but i know pools is what u do to reduce time or brackets or whatever which is why people do them. why else would they exist? o.O

Balloon

Smash Lord
Omfg Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

edit: that is to say, sweet.

Climax11

Smash Ace
it depends. being only 2 matches can help time. but i know pools is what u do to reduce time or brackets or whatever which is why people do them. why else would they exist? o.O
i'm sorry sir, but i'm having a really difficult time understanding your dilect.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
If I understand him right I think he means in pools usually people only play 2 matches each and then move on however in best 2 out of 3 they can play a maximum of 3 matches, one match can end up saving a lot of time. Thus making pools faster than all out brackets. I would love to do pools perhaps like a pool for every 2 tv's or something. depending on how many set ups we have.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
doublepostforthepurposeofbumpingthisthread?

never.

besides i have wayyyyyyyyyy too much to say, like how oregon is awesome and how mods keep me safe from swf predators like the satan language.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
You can put me on the confirm list. Also, put Kaze, Bonzai, and JGTS on unconfirmed (all friends of mine, they just aren't sure yet, I'll confirm as I find out)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
SO, it seems the idaho family member isn't going to house....so i was wondering...who can house idaho!!!

Climax11

Smash Ace
how many are coming from idaho and what days? I'm pretty sure housing you guys wouldnt' be a big issue. Just realize i don't have ton's of beds though, so it's going to be floors/couches/mattresses for ya'll.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
how many are coming from idaho and what days? I'm pretty sure housing you guys wouldnt' be a big issue. Just realize i don't have ton's of beds though, so it's going to be floors/couches/mattresses for ya'll.
Right know i have a car of 3 or 5 depending on FrFs if she can take the long drive...and Qraq if he doesn't have weekend duty...very minimum of 3 very max of five. I wanted to leave Friday day, to get somewhere friday night....more dinner time. Don't care about beds...really...sleeping bags or blankets are fine..I believe we will have one setup in teh back...tv and all. :) Let me know if leaving friday mornig is coool, so we cn get there by the evening? and also a locatoin too. :)

Top Bottom