• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

keeper

Smash Champion
no johns.

keeper - you were the olimar i played, right? Good games haha, good **** beating help. word is hes a machine built for **** (help)
Yeah, good games. I was embarrassed that you three stocked my Olimar on Battlefield though. At least I killed you with ICs. ^_^

I still have that Ike ditto replay and that one other match you saved. lol

Climax11

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I don't put as much into trying to get people to come to RCB's as I do Finger Bangs.

They're more of a Local in my head, where as FB's are Regional.

Still, OOS'ers are always more than welcome to show.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
It was a term that I think ken started using a few years back, if somebody wants to correct me on that please do, but essentially it goes like this, say you lose a stock now you have 2 left but you don't get hit and you finish the match you have a jv 3 stock. It's JV 3 stock because it's not quite as good as a regular 3 stock. Just like how a JV football team isn't as good as a regular football team.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Has the Smash community grown so old people don't know what a JV stock is?
It's what I used to call a quasi or pseudo stock but the rest of the community heard about the JV thing first. I'm sure it came from JV 3x3, or whatever his name is, who would win with 0% and call it a JV-whatever stock.
A quasi-4stock is more fun to say, JV is easier to type X^)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I just realized why this was called "The Shocker"
Guy turned off the electricity during crews. It was quite shocking.
Also, are there going to be five Fingerbangs? One for each finger?

Fev

Smash Cadet
I just realized why this was called "The Shocker"
Guy turned off the electricity during crews. It was quite shocking.
Also, are there going to be five Fingerbangs? One for each finger?
I still can't believe he did that! lol

Climax11

Smash Ace
Assholes

Yeah, there will Probably end up being 5 in the series. The next one is currently named The Spocker, and will probably be some time mid summer..

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why not sticky the GameClucks thread?
I'm actually kind of fond of the Rose City Brawls for some reason. They feel more cozy.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Too good!
California has had their spotlight for too long, Pacific Northwest gets its recognition now while they're busy causing Brawl vs Melee drama. lol

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Guy, when I get back to Portland this summer/fall we're having a couple money matches ;p. One Falcon ditto, and one Marth ditto(in Melee) ;p.

Top Bottom