• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

T0MMY

Smash Master
Jan 19th or Feb 2nd...
I might have to go with feb 2nd. I might be good with Jan 19th, but taking too many days off for tourneys in one month might make my work angry with me, so I'd feel safer with the feb date. It could give everyone a good cushion of time between Dan 2 and your tourney.
Time's getting tight with the advance of Brawl, I guess. The positive thing is it makes people want to attend more events :^)

Balloon

Smash Lord
uhh, imo climax hasn't been in the wrong on this issue at all, especially since, as he said, he hadn't confirmed a date for a while before editing the first post after people inputted on it.

i never saw any sort of confirmation of the tournament that you're planning on holding, Tommy. don't act like he's in the wrong on this issue, please. if i'm wrong and you did confirm a date at some point in the OSM, please lemme know :p.

/nonhostile post

btw i'm indifferent on the date that it's held at this point because I don't know what I'll have going on for next term yet...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I vote Feb. We need a tourney before Brawl launches.

Climax11

Smash Ace
K, it seems like that would be the better of the two thus far...I'll take opinions on the date til monday and announce it offically then.

Binx

Smash Master
Do january 19th, I am going to Maryland for Pound on Feb 2nd and I won't be able to make this, I am sure silent wolf and eggz will too which means less/no washington.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah. If the Feb 2nd date coincides with Pound 3 then you should probably do the January date.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
hey climax we should practice together i'll let u team with me if get to practice together and we can scrim knee sex! then and now maybe since we're all near maybe just a opinion k let me know though :?

Climax11

Smash Ace
hey post pc chris for gresham ok
Wait...so is your name BC Chris or PC Chris? So confused...and have we ever met? Yeah, I'm totally down with Smashing. My evening tomorrows pretty open, so if you could get some smash in then I'd be down.

Let me know.

Ooo. Also, I'm confirming this for the 19th of Jan. Just makes more sense, hope no one who's confirmed can't make it.

Binx

Smash Master
Its BC Chris not PC Chris, he's illiterate

BC you need to have someone who can type and spell post your messages for you, you have a 9 year old brother right?

Gage if Jayce can't make it for this wanna do teams with me?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm thinking the 19th is good. Gives us something to do in the middle of the month. :)
Put me down as unconfirmed until I make proper arrangements for attending this.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i won't be able to make it after all. texas is having a big tourny on the 19th and that's a much closer drive :X

T0MMY

Smash Master
Pound 3 totally slipped my mind.
I didn't know Binx was attending. Woot! Represent OR!
And, really, there was nothing from either Climax or myself saying either of us were in the wrong. Working out details doesn't mean anything is wrong, dates just need to be confirmed.
Either date, I should be confirmed.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
Wait...so is your name BC Chris or PC Chris? So confused...and have we ever met? Yeah, I'm totally down with Smashing. My evening tomorrows pretty open, so if you could get some smash in then I'd be down.

Let me know.

Ooo. Also, I'm confirming this for the 19th of Jan. Just makes more sense, hope no one who's confirmed can't make it.
hey climax do u have myspace bv the way post your number or something so i can get a hold easier k peace-practice makes perfect

Balloon

Smash Lord
I find it hilarious that every time BC posts he decides to make it a double post.

xD!

Climax11

Smash Ace
So I know its still kind of early, but if the Early Bird tourny doesn't get more than 10 people I might do it winner takes all or only 1st/2nd cash out, since it's only a $5 tourny. Just an FYI

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No, Bc meant what he said: he edge cancels his Rests because he's THAT technical. ;)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I got together a little Salem convoy. I am taking Doc_Holiday, Zapdos, Exodia and another local that goes to my school and isn't competitive in my car. Only $6.00 gas money there and back FTW....split between 5 people...sweet.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I got together a little Salem convoy. I am taking Doc_Holiday, Zapdos, Exodia and another local that goes to my school and isn't competitive in my car. Only $6.00 gas money there and back FTW....split between 5 people...sweet.
Sounds like a salem crew, whoop whoop.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Well I know I'm getting a ride with Climax I don't know who else is going with him I haven't heard anything from anyone else needing a ride either except for Digi. But I'm not sure if he has PM'd Climax on whether or not he is going for sure. But I am going with Climax if you should PM him if you need a ride down to Eugene the only down side is that we are only going to be there for one day. But I'll still bring pretzels.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm in therapy for it right now, I thought I was doing really well in it too. But yea you should put me down as confirmed for this tournament I got nothing going on yet again, and I'll have money to go.

Top Bottom