• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
There is only room for 5 in my car, including me.

No to the crew battle. Doc doesn't actually play the game anymore, Zapdos and Exodia only have experience against Marth's, the random kid from my high school doesn't know any advance techniques...and I suck

Climax11

Smash Ace
Hey, anyone want to join me and form a West Portland Area Crew since there already seems to be a East Portland Area Crew (the ones going to SFE from NorOr all seem to be East Portland Area)...I'm pretty crap so we can all take on Salem ;)

T0MMY

Smash Master
East Portland vs West Portland vs East Eugene vs West Eugene vs Sounds Like a Crew to Me?
vs 2nd line

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol juce i'll try my hardest to make it but i don't think i'll be able to........ If i can go you get to buy the pizza this time, umm wait did you buy it last time to?

Juce

Smash Ace
lol, yeah i bought it, all you have to do is win the tourney and you can buy everything.

so i herd something about you playing.... link?!?!?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya my fox was to slow so i started playing link but now i play link, fox, and falco. You know what, your right tho i guess i'll just have to win and buy the pizza this time lol.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Yea I'll see what I can do about getting a few Idaho players to go. A couple of us from the Mountain Home Area (Qraq not included) Would probably get dropped very early but want to go for the sheer enjoyment and experience. I'm sure we could probably pick up at the least gnosis, Qraq, and BC on the way or something..My mom is usually cool like that.
I'll post more details as they come, it's still a month off.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'll see what I can do about getting a few Idaho players to go. A couple of us from the Mountain Home Area (Qraq not included) Would probably get dropped very early but want to go for the sheer enjoyment and experience. I'm sure we could probably pick up at the least gnosis, Qraq, and BC on the way or something..My mom is usually cool like that.
I'll post more details as they come, it's still a month off.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
yo i could do beer pong at my place in cali this week but don't no if i can take people down to cali since flying ? my want to do this since he out for break from college

knuttz45

Smash Ace
It does seem like there are going to be a few Idahoians going to this..me included. I can push for the whole community to go too, since TurtleHoop has one car...and I have another... :) (and if turtlehoops family wants to have a few more people)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
That'd be bad *** if Idaho came, ssb64 again? I'll bring my setup this time so you guys don't have to all you'll need to bring is controllers.

Climax11

Smash Ace
It does seem like there are going to be a few Idahoians going to this..me included. I can push for the whole community to go too, since TurtleHoop has one car...and I have another... :) (and if turtlehoops family wants to have a few more people)
You should give me a unconfirmed list to put up of who would be coming from idaho.

You know, it's some sorta optical illusion...the bigger the list looks, the more people that seem to want to come. Especiall with OOS'ers are prominent.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm really interested in this. I've been planning on visiting my sister in Portland this winter. The fact that she can get boring sometimes, and that I have no friends up there means that this would be an ideal weekend for me to come! Chalk me up on the Unconfirmed list.

I'm from St. George, UT.

QraQ

Smash Ace
That'd be bad *** if Idaho came, ssb64 again? I'll bring my setup this time so you guys don't have to all you'll need to bring is controllers.
I've been training on ssb64 for brawl lol.
They have way more similarities than melee to brawl IE NO WAVEDASHING

:(

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
Confirmed:
QraQ
Knuttz
Gnosis

Unconfirmed:
Kinx
Lemon