• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I was joking, but I am looking for a partner, once again, here is a video of me and kero in a final game of GFs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuTzEjIzIA&feature=youtu.be Just showing I am pretty good, I mean, even though Kero is better than me, I did win a 2-0 set on him in tourney. (Although, I think I can take the majority of games off him now after discovering something in the snake vs olimar MU, as well as practicing everyday for a month before this tourney.)We are going to have a $15 mm at the tourney too.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Also, I promise not to mess around in 2v1 like I did in that video. And my upair on Kero when I was trying to momentum cancel is hard to watch.

SoulPech

Smash Master
im seriously waiting on SK atm, gonna prob team with who I feel like I have the bigger/easier chance to win with no matter how much I love you and all. I want to have a good time and not struggle if I don't have to. Not being a jerk, just tryin to relax haha
could always team w/ LOE1 :denzel:

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
im seriously waiting on SK atm, gonna prob team with who I feel like I have the bigger/easier chance to win with no matter how much I love you and all. I want to have a good time and not struggle if I don't have to. Not being a jerk, just tryin to relax haha
Its more fun when you have competition, and its really close, and its always fun to carry, lol.

LOE1

Smash Lord
I'm on an emotional roller coaster. Although I guess I didn't mention that I'm Twig.
lol i knew you were twig, and i was just trolling about taking ally cause ik it wouldnt happen. if i do go, i'll def team with you.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Me on an emotional roller coaster just sounded funny. There seems to be plenty of potential doubles partners aloof so I'm sure I'll enter doubles.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Whos teaming with kel in brawl im pretty sure from what ive always seen he pretty much **** all around these parts maybe im wrong but he really does

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So there is a slight chance I may not be able to go. I'll know for sure by tomorrow or Thursday. Some family **** came up.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
ok they just released 2.6 pm will this be there sat it comes out tom and meta knight has been added and looks redic good should make things def interesting

jfever64

Smash Rookie
I need a doubles partner. Considering i dont know anyone, just let me know. i play snake. not very good either. Dont expect to go very far in the bracket :laugh:

tied for 5th out of 9th at Rich city ransom, just throwing that out there

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
ok they just released 2.6 pm will this be there sat it comes out tom and meta knight has been added and looks redic good should make things def interesting

As mentioned, Project M 2.6 is now out. Outside of some balance tweaks, Meta Knight is now a character. What version will this tournament be running?

Top Bottom