• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I unfortunately can not go. I have family stuff to do on Saturday.

So unless someone wants to pick up where I left off MI probably wont be here.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'd give stewy more than 10 minutes to respond before just giving up. I'd say it's 50/50 on him. But Ally you'd probably need SK to go to take you to stewy.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think PM will lose a lot of setups if we try to run 2.6, and Mk looks cheap as crap.

I don't understand why the number of setups would dwindle; it takes a couple minutes to put the files on an SD card. Are you saying that a bunch of people who would've otherwise entered would drop out?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I could bus if anything closer to him but really hate giving money to hungry bus****s and telling folks to drive me to the station. SK is 100% not going.
I'll know tomorrow if I can go (probably not though). But I'll only go if someone else is carpooling to KY lol.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why the number of setups would dwindle; it takes a couple minutes to put the files on an SD card. Are you saying that a bunch of people who would've otherwise entered would drop out?
Because people are lazy, and I am not going to lie, I will not get 2.6 unless we need the setups, and if we play 2.6 - but I will enter either. Also, I do not think the entry amount will fall just the setup amount, I could be wrong. Either way I will lose early......

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I have like 6 sd cards and can put pm 2.6 on each one I don't think mk can be any cheaper than sonic I mean seriously its only right to play the most recent version why is everyone so scared of metaknight theres a lot of other character patches ppl will like anyways and if it ever releases today everyone will have the rest of the week to play the game

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I have like 6 sd cards and can put pm 2.6 on each one I don't think mk can be any cheaper than sonic I mean seriously its only right to play the most recent version why is everyone so scared of metaknight theres a lot of other character patches ppl will like anyways and if it ever releases today everyone will have the rest of the week to play the game
He is fine, like I said, I was just throwing that out there, and if you have plenty of setups that's perfect, now I do not have to worry about mine. I do not care what version we play, I just figured the number would drop, but if you have 6 extra sd cards you can use we are all good.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone will bring their laptop; getting SD cards up-to-date will be trivial, even if it happens at the venue.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Awwww yeah let's use Ally as a bargaining chip. Each of us will make a list of demands that KY must follow and we'll bring Ally and maintain the hype for the event.

I want one thing only:

Some legit backwoods Moonshine from KY. Lots of it.

:denzel:

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Awwww yeah let's use Ally as a bargaining chip. Each of us will make a list of demands that KY must follow and we'll bring Ally and maintain the hype for the event.

I want one thing only:

Some legit backwoods Moonshine from KY. Lots of it.

:denzel:
Okay, I will ask my uncle, or you can call him yourself... if you want to buy the moonshine, there is various kinds and he even has drinks with 90% ethanol, 5% anti freeze, and 5% sulfuric acid, since you guys want the strong stuff, and yes, it is completely illegal. His number is 502-542-3596, if you have any questions like your survival chance, among other things, ask him. Its good to know there are others interested in the KY way of life, and I hope you try some of my uncle's moonshine!

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
No, I do not have any connections with alcohol or anything illegal - I've never touched it, lol. Just fun to go off those KY stereotypes.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay, I will ask my uncle, or you can call him yourself... if you want to buy the moonshine, there is various kinds and he even has drinks with 90% ethanol, 5% anti freeze, and 5% sulfuric acid, since you guys want the strong stuff, and yes, it is completely illegal. His number is 502-542-3596, if you have any questions like your survival chance, among other things, ask him. Its good to know there are others interested in the KY way of life, and I hope you try some of my uncle's moonshine!

If my survival chances are in question here, I want it.

I like you.

:yeahboi:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Amida is a cool guy. I think he's younger than LOE1 is TC.

Just looking out for ya :denzel:

EDIT: I didn't fully read Amida's post. TC, wanna split on some moonshine? xD

I'll order the kind where his uncle puts gasoline in it.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman

My uncle does not put gasoline in it, it isn't strong enough.
EDIT: I'm 16, 17 next month, what is this about?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Stop Snitching

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL, Gifts is the only ho for me. <3

And sure, but only if we buy like a buttload. I want permanent brain damage from this.

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol im still younger than amida, im 16, 17 in september lol. i still realllllly wanna go to this

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
lol im still younger than amida, im 16, 17 in september lol. i still realllllly wanna go to this
Nobody in the smash community is allowed to be younger than me, lol. You are the first person younger than me I have heard of that is actually in the competitive scene.

Top Bottom