• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so I have a $10 mm with S2 in 64, a $5 mm in 64 with gifts, a $15 mm with kero, and a $10 mm with SP - but if I win I take his spot on crews. I think I am good on mms for this tourney.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
There's a good possibility that I'll end up bringing Joey now. Morehead, Lexington, Green Up, and Richmond will all also be there to my knowledge.

Edit: Hilt ended up cancelling on me.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My parents seem to be accepting of the fact that Kero can drive me. I will probably be tagging along with Kero (aka him being the best person ever and totally going out of his way to get me lool), so I'm still in this I guess :p.

KY List will probably have a few other Kentucky people that aren't listed as well.

So since I am (more than likely) going, you can pretty much count in all of Louisville now looool.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Anybody want to do a 3v3 mini crew melee battle against me luigigoshard and goodin? And if pm teams happen me and goodin are fixin to wreck!

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Lol, looks like I will not have a partner, everyone must be taken, because I am only willing to team with someone who does as well as me in singles, or better, so that way I have a chance of doing well in doubles - I just do not want to waste money.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Is KY even going to this? I don't feel the support right now and we've basically sacrificed Clowsui/Tech Chase attempt into making a big tournament.

Since KY never does this sort of thing, it's fine. Gotta show them the support as we're all Midwest here. PS6 is back on track anyway. Although, how many people are expected to be here for Brawl? I could probably go however, I don't feel like traveling 6 hours for a local sized event. The fact this only has 7 pages and few confirmations and it was supposed to be a regional alarms me.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Derek
1 car from Cinci
1 car from Columbus
1 car from NEOH
3-4 cars from KY
1 car from Atl South
1 car from MI

8-9 Cars * 5 = 40-45 people, give or take

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
looks like were bringing 3 melee/pm setups, and 4 people in our car from Louisville...how were going to fit 3 tvs in the car with 4 people is beyond me, but we'll figure it out. 1 or 2 of the setups can be used for brawl if needed.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
looks like were bringing 3 melee/pm setups, and 4 people in our car from Louisville...how were going to fit 3 tvs in the car with 4 people is beyond me, but we'll figure it out. 1 or 2 of the setups can be used for brawl if needed.
Just sit on each other's laps. obv
I didn't ask to get in your car, I asked who are you kicking out of your car for me. Derp.

:088:
same difference

We missed you tech chase.
THE SARCASM, I SENSE IT!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Tako <3

Yeah, I missed you folks as well. Hoping I get the chance to see some of you folks this weekend and catch up.

EDIT: F U Gifts go work on griming me into your car.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Me being a melee player entering my first brawl tournament ever will be pulling some serious upsets with my mk look out lol ive had much lvl 9 computer practice lol ive noticed tornadoing the living **** out of ppl is the way to go lol And Shard its a benz dawg we'll make it work and whoever makes the brackets plz don't put me against ally first I don't want my hopes and dreams crushed that quick

ZTD | TECHnology

Nope, sorry I override all dibs calling on Sparta Kick if he's not teaming with someone who can win the tournament.

:denzel:

He's not confirmed yet though. Not sure what's going on with him yet.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
im seriously waiting on SK atm, gonna prob team with who I feel like I have the bigger/easier chance to win with no matter how much I love you and all. I want to have a good time and not struggle if I don't have to. Not being a jerk, just tryin to relax haha

Top Bottom