• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Thanks to everyone for coming out today. I apologize for the heat, but short of cancelling the event, there was nothing we could do. At the potential sequel event, we will make sure the heat won't be an issue.

Results thread tomorrow. But right now, a couple of things were left behind. Joey, you left a t-shirt behind, and I'm holding on to it currently. Another person left behind a red Wii, which is currently in S2's possesion. If this is your Wii, let one of us know.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Singles:

1) Judo
2) Kero
3) Kel
4) Joey
5) Sorasin
5) Mister Eric
7) Luminoth
7) Ralph Cecil

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just wanted to hop onto the congrats for the awesome tourney band wagon. Seriously though, it was worth every minute of the drive from Tennessee. Just getting to see what competitive smash was really like and getting to play so many friendlies with so many great players was an awesome experience. I'll see you guys at Round 2!

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Im ready for the next tourney set a date more smash, smash withdrawals ! But for real but for real to draw more attendance for the next one im going to make flyers and put them at my old game factor and game force job I used to have and hey who close to lou wants to have a smas fest on a sat besides the usuals that play with us I have a huge condo with plenty of room I want to start practicing brawl dont know if there are any lou brawl players but we could practice melee and brawl or pm but im going to help make the next tourney bigger than this one and bring more ppl to the scene I have more friends im getting into playing but I need someone to teach me brawl all I do is practice against lvl 9 computers and I have a huge saturday sunday venue spot at a church where im from that would easily hold 70 to 90 ppl and can be rented for a whole weekend for a couple hundred bucks if anyone would be interested I just held my sons all day b day party there for 50 bucks just on sunday and it is already equipped with wifi insight 50.0 which is super fast internet and would accomidate multiple streams

Top Bottom