• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Pretending that the roster is in fact true, and involving the sal romano/gematsu leak it might look something like this, and if so i'd be cool with this.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't think the slot next to Pit is Ridley. Looks like Ice Climbers to me considering some characters are in the same spot they were in Brawl in terms of the line-up.
But we could tell that the slot next to Pit ends in "Y". Unless the Ice Climbers got their name changed to "Ice Climby", I don't think that's them.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The question remains then, if the rest of the roster seems to be organized by Franchise with major mascots starting the order from left to right (with this trend being very present on the left side of the character selection boxes), why would they random insert Ice Climbers after what is likely ZSS?
I don't know. As much as I'd like Ridley to be playable, upon my personal analysis with 50 character slots, Ice Climbers would not fit in the roster if Ridley is supposedly playable.

Top: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina&Luma, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy, Dixie/KingK/Cranky(?), Kirby, King Dedede, MetaKnight, Fox, Falco, Wolf, *Olimar/Krystal(?),

Mid: Link, Zelda, Shiek, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ridley(?)/*Ice Climbers, Pit, Lady Palutena, Villager, Captain Falcon, Marshal(?)/Mii(?), Shulk, ROB, Mr. Game&Watch

Bottom: Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo(?)/Sceptile(?),
Marth, Ike, Chrom/Lucina(?), Ness, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Sonic, Megaman, Pac-Man.

Unlikely: Krystal, Ridley, Lucina, Mewtwo (to an extent, seems very plausible if not Sceptile like people theorize), King K Rool, Cranky.

Marshal and Mii are part of the "leak" where an alleged insider leaked out 6 characters pre-E3 and 3 were announced the day after, Little Mac then after this year.

But we could tell that the slot next to Pit ends in "Y". Unless the Ice Climbers got their name changed to "Ice Climby", I don't think that's them.
What...?

Last edited:

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
The PoTD for Monday will decide if this has any cemented truths to it.

If the PoTD does not have anything related to this, then this is obviously fake, because the Palutena leak got some recognition from Sakurai, because of Viridi's picture.
Well the leak is probably fake anyways but why do you think that

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779

Pretending that the roster is in fact true, and involving the sal romano/gematsu leak it might look something like this, and if so i'd be cool with this.
Replace k rool with Captain Falcon

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

Replace Chrom with any female rep and we are golden honestly. As long as Chrom isn't in I'd be fine with Pac Man and Mii, but I still don't think Mii is happening. So put in Falcon there over them.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Replace Chrom with any female rep and we are golden honestly. As long as Chrom isn't in I'd be fine with Pac Man and Mii, but I still don't think Mii is happening.
Chrom's happening because of gematsu whether you like it or not. And don't think for a second a female FE rep has priority over Ridley

D

Deleted member

I don't know. As much as I'd like Ridley to be playable, upon my personal analysis with 50 character slots, Ice Climbers would not fit in the roster if Ridley is supposedly playable.

Top: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina&Luma, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy, Dixie/KingK/Cranky(?), Kirby, King Dedede, MetaKnight, Fox, Falco, Wolf, *Olimar/Krystal(?),

Mid: Link, Zelda, Shiek, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ridley(?)/*Ice Climbers, Pit, Lady Palutena, Villager, Captain Falcon, Marshal(?)/Mii(?), Shulk, ROB, Mr. Game&Watch

Bottom: Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo(?)/Sceptile(?),
Marth, Ike, Chrom/Lucina(?), Ness, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Sonic, Megaman, Pac-Man.

Unlikely: Krystal, Ridley, Lucina, Mewtwo (to an extent, seems very plausible if not Sceptile like people theorize), King K Rool, Cranky.

Marshal and Mii are part of the "leak" where an alleged insider leaked out 6 characters pre-E3 and 3 were announced the day after, Little Mac then after this year.

What...?
You're making too manh assuptions like Krystal, Sceptile and Lucina, it doesn't make sense to put IC between Samus and Pit

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

There fixed.

Replace Chrom with any female rep and we are golden honestly. As long as Chrom isn't in I'd be fine with Pac Man and Mii, but I still don't think Mii is happening. So put in Falcon there over them.
I'll remove Chrom as soon as he's confirmed to not be playable until then...

D

Deleted member

Personally, I don't think K. Rool is happening mainly because of his absence on his series, which is a shame since DK deserves a new rep

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I was just thinking that haha. When I made my list, I forgot about Olimar. So, either Ridley or King K Rool are not making the cut.

Based on that "leaked" roster.
I'm leaning on K.Rool on the fact that Nintendo seemingly doesn't care about him.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
It's funny though, the slots on this roster, still allow for my predictions roster to be 100% accurate. I still have faith in my predictions. Not the Gematsu leak. I still don't get how 12 Chorus men on the 3DS will even work anyway. We probably won't know even after E3 if they are in though. They are hype-generating enough.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Wait so you are telling me Gematsu is 100% true? And we still don't know if Sakurai likes having Ridley playable or not.
Gematsu has more credibility than anything let's not pretend it does not. And I may not know if Sakurai likes Ridley playable. But I know he knows the fan base. And why in the world would he put a female FE rep over Ridley. If he doesn't like Ridley playable, he doesn't like a female FE character playable

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
that was quick... THAT WASN'T FUN AT ALL! wait... it doesn't have a lot of replies... this could be even better.. Let's see what HAPPENS!
Yeah, let's wait Before revealing it. Would be what you'd do if you don't have anything to reveal. :3

No offence, but so far, I don't Believe you. But do show proof if you can.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Personally, I don't think K. Rool is happening mainly because of his absence on his series, which is a shame since DK deserves a new rep
It wouldn't surprise me to see K. Rool get in if they had him planned for the next Donkey Kong Country game. I don't find that particularly odd a move, either.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
If Sakurai says nothing relating to this monday that monday. That most definetly does NOT disconfirm the leak. How would you make that conclusion. Sure he posted something referencing Palutena, but that was only a couple days after the leak was big. And we don't even know if he meant to reference the leak
How so? We can give the leaker all the time needed until E3. The fact that Sakurai posts something similar to any leaks adds to a leaker's credibility.

@Armlesspuppeteer09 The Viridi PoTD could be coincidence; however, the fact that it was the first picture that came up after Palutena's leak picture gave it more credibility.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Guys that's another person trying to make us think the leak is fake. Notice how pit is one spot more to the left than before

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sometimes I feel like Sakurai sits back and watches all the fakes and all the leaks and just laughs.

''DANCE FOR ME PUPPETS. DANCE."

He knows he's created a madhouse. This is what this is. A mad house.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
How so? We can give the leaker all the time needed until E3. The fact that Sakurai posts something similar to any leaks adds to a leaker's credibility.

@Armlesspuppeteer09 The Viridi PoTD could be coincidence; however, the fact that it was the first picture that came up after Palutena's leak picture gave it more credibility.
To be fair, Sakurai is ridiculously biased toward Kid Icarus. A great number of the updates thus far have been either from Mario, Zelda, or Kid Icarus, with little else to mention. It's completely feasible that this happened by coincidence.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Gematsu has more credibility than anything let's not pretend it does not. And I may not know if Sakurai likes Ridley playable. But I know he knows the fan base. And why in the world would he put a female FE rep over Ridley. If he doesn't like Ridley playable, he doesn't like a female FE character playable
He'd put a female rep over Ridley if he puts a female rep in over Chrom.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
NOPE! that's a mock up copy. Notice the dif font... I didn't make that one but I know who did and have the original of that as well.
You continue to claim that you are the one behind this leak, but you've yet to show us any evidence behind your claim. We need evidence that you're the one who made it. Otherwise, you're just spouting hollow nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom