• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
to dre, it might be sexy? to miztik, LOL. to dre again, i agree it is a huge fallacy lol.

to eric, naw i need at least ONE copy there. if we have all of the tv's i want one to be brawl the rest melee. that would be 100% ok with me. then sooner or later like all sessions they'll become all melee tvs=)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its probably ur low post count

i was invited but i told them "no, i'll give other people with low post counts a chance"

Zoap

Smash Master
High post count just represents how much time you spend on the boards spamming, not actually beating anyone in tournaments. Modesto must be super fun for you to have that many posts :). Its too late Jason you had your chance you ruined it. I thought we were friends :cry:.

I dislike The___cheese, I think it has become moldy over time.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Valuable research from university experts shows that post count is directly proportional to smash skill.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I was thinking of going, but I don't think I'll end up showing up.

Mainly because of the lack of respect smashers seem to give to people that play other games.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
need....TVs i didn't expect it to be this big (that's what said, minus the TVs and add my ****).

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll go for melee =), and bring some san pablo ppl maybe

although i know the___cheese won't go anymore

Smot

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to play in the rec room today?
I got break from 3-7 from class and I will be bringing my cube and 2 good controllers.
Ill probably be in there but if Im not hit me up on AIM at tomaso8587 or call/text me 925 876 2356

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
Oh shi.t! This is gonna be dope. Melee son! I miss playin in the RecRoom, good shi.t starting this again.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah i think it's gonna be...above decent? hopefully? lol

PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!!!!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
I may attend these since ill be up on weds due to lab **** at school. Jason if i bring the thumb drive u left at my house can i keep it and upload matches from it :) JK ill bring it though.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there since I have class there all day every Wednesday.
Glad these are coming back.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make it to a lot of these because of work =/.
you have officially declared yourself a homosexual. LOL jk. but it is pretty gay you cannot make it.

I may attend these since ill be up on weds due to lab **** at school. Jason if i bring the thumb drive u left at my house can i keep it and upload matches from it :) JK ill bring it though.
dude zoap i've been like...looking for my thumb drive, not recently. but like 2 or 3 weeks after your STD i said fu.k it, and i've been sad ever since LOL. dude if you came and you bring me my thumb drive i'll be forever greatful. and dude i haven't seen you in years so it'll be dope to see you again bro.

I'll be there for sure. but, you don't want THE ****
i have no idea where this "d.ck" **** started from but it's fu.kin hilarious. oh and it's insanely gay too.

Haha

Don't make me go dank mode on your *** Lucien.
name change again ehh??

This sounds awesome, but did it have to be on Wednesdays? I can't come to a single one of these. =(
well wednesday cause well DVC isn't open during the weekends, and to get them open on the weekend is beyond the budget of every smashers savings combined, seriously.

also...the rec room at DVC is being remodeled..so i do not know what they're doing to it...i'm actually suspicious of what's going to happen to it.

ALSO! this is a big ALSO! we need set ups man, if this is gonna be as big as i think it might be we need TELEVISIONS (especially) and wii's with melee and brawl!

Top Bottom