• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Dude I will ditch one class, but I will not ditch the other. Its from 12-1pm. I will be down to kick it after 1pm.

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
Remember everyone Pierre is a spam *****, Its okay im just playing with you.

No really he is a spam *****, Pierre SEMI INFINITE!

seigehyland

Smash Ace
hahahah....i dont even consider his move spams to be spams...

i only consider them spams when they are annoying...but he always spams the stupidest moves so its hilarious. lol.

BTW...i just got to norcal last night...imma be at this next wednesdays recording session thingy @ DVC...see you all there

WassupJB

Smash Lord
all good. all are welcome bro. just beware of the drive. i honestly don't know how far el cerrito is from concord. (depending on how far lol) it'll be worth your time, it's gonna be fun.

Vashness

Smash Rookie
It's cool man, I'm a student at DVC and my last class ends at 1:00 tomorrow. It couldn't be more perfect. I suggest you start warming up, I'm a local legend of wreckage and have a crap trophy to back it up.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
It's cool man, I'm a student at DVC and my last class ends at 1:00 tomorrow. It couldn't be more perfect. I suggest you start warming up, I'm a local legend of wreckage and have a crap trophy to back it up.
Good job, you won an items tournament

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Good job, you won an items tournament
LOLOLOL....GHeez man..i lost mine. they AUTOPICKED characters in a tournament mode. how gay is that? items on...random characters...and ive never played the game before in my life. lol. i lost to a Olimar in finals...i almost won but it was also a TIMED match..2 minutes. and he died AS TIME RAN OUT!!!!! so i didnt get my sudden death and i lost and he got a crap trophy and i suck at brawl :(

Vashness

Smash Rookie
Yeah.. we got random too. Luckily I got Samus, and she took me to the end. When I was up for my first match it was Samus and Zelda, and I was praying to get Zelda and win with a little Sheik action. *sigh* I miss melee, I was god in that game.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Yeah.. we got random too. Luckily I got Samus, and she took me to the end. When I was up for my first match it was Samus and Zelda, and I was praying to get Zelda and win with a little Sheik action. *sigh* I miss melee, I was god in that game.
I bring melee every day I'm there, so lets see it. Also on a side note, for the recording I'm gonna be going all falcon. Low Tiers ftl

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Better fear anyone in the Atlantic Lizards (sidefx, Hyuga, pockyD, King, Zel, and myself) We tear up our local malls.Thus we're top 10 in the world.

Vashness

Smash Rookie
Ok bro it's on. It's gonna take me a little while though cuz I'm from LA and I left all my game stuff back home. I'll have my brother mail me my wavebird.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I dunno if word has spread yet, but some of DBR should be coming. By some of DBR, its mainly Germ, SideFX, and Zelgadis showing up to the recording. I am also bringing Smash 64...cuz its better than brawl lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Are you able to come early tomorrow, Jason. I want to show something really interesting.
i'll be there earliest at 1030.

I dunno if word has spread yet, but some of DBR should be coming. By some of DBR, its mainly Germ, SideFX, and Zelgadis showing up to the recording. I am also bringing Smash 64...cuz its better than brawl lol
pierre is going to own all in that game. seriously...like have you seen pierre in old smash? lol

edit: oh and lucien told me, earlier today, he wont make it tomorrow because of a school assignment. don't worry i already told him he was gay, and that he needs to get his priorities straight. LOL. but freal, lou said he wont be there tomorrow.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah it was pretty fun despite the low number of games. Next time let's get another TV and another setup going, at least.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Yeah it was pretty fun despite the low number of games. Next time let's get another TV and another setup going, at least.
The big TV is the only TV which can record, that's the only problem. If anyone wants to bring a TV and a way to record that's fine. But we had 2 brawl setups, and we didn't wanna hog the room since people were playing other games and this isn't exclusively our space.

But yea this was fun, I'm glad to see how many people came, it was nice playing teams with you and ceirnian scamp =D

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I guess instead of "get another TV" I should have said "bring an extra TV".

seigehyland

Smash Ace
lol at get another TV...

JB

..first off....you can keep the Nick Swardsen Cd...that ish is hellof funny...but consider it my gift to you...

...2nd off....I will be back in August some time just so i can **** you some more expanded variety of games...including but not limited to: COD4, Mario Kart wii, Brawl, Melee, Smash64, mario party 8, Halo 3, Duck Hunt, Oregon trail version 3, Frogger, street fighter 2 turbo, and whatever else i can buy on ebay and amazon in time

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
I didn't think the Student Union rec room was open during the summer.

Dang, I miss going to DVC's rec room. Why'd I have to transfer to stupid San Jose State?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Lol, yeah sjsu smash life sucks cause of no ncb's, seriously. And yeah, rec room is closed till the semester starts. And I'm taking 16 units this upcoming semester and working 25hrs a week so I will not be hosting sessions. I might bring my laptop and hostility could record for me. But I will not be holding any more recordings. BUT the sessions will still be happening wednesday from 10am-6pm.

But I WILL be hosting ownapalooza tourneys through out the year. cubaisdeath called them "when-ever-the-fu.k-i-feel-like-it-lies." And I couldn't agree with him more.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
The semester starts this week, and its my first year going here.
Are you guys gonna be smashing it up in the rec room anytime soon?

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I got to play with you guys once a few weeks ago, it was hell of fun and I held my own pretty well. I can never seem to catch you guys while your in there. The rec room is always full of kids playing pokemon and mugen... **** that **** I wanna smash -_-
Does anyone at DVC want to brawl or melee? Ill bring a Wii and controllers if there is an interest.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah i'm going to be having a little session this friday from 11-5pm. people need to bring set ups. cause we SHOULD have all tvs to ourselfs. if any 2 fighter ****ers come it's basically to rain on our parade. cause they NEVER come on fridays. no one does.

last friday it was me, cubaisdeath, lucien, hella, zelgadis and hostility just smashing it up from like 12-4. so i decided to extend it in an hr on both directions lolol. this can be a pre-smashing for the yuba city tourney.

so again, this friday 10.17.2008 from 11am-5pm DVCrecROOM session.
will be this consistent? no.
could it be? yes.

also if you're bringing brawl make sure to bring melee, no joke.

Top Bottom