• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
DVCrecROOM Sessions

Next session will be on WEDNESDAY April 08, 2009 from 11am-6:30pm (i will not be there till 330pm)

Rules:
1. Respect EVERYONE there. i don't give a flying fu.k if you don't like someone there, since this is MY event you will respect me by not starting sh.t with anyone else.
2. PICK UP YOUR TRASH! i swear to fu<k if anyone leaves this place a sh.t hole i'm not doing this anymore lol. and you know what, the Student Union might not be tolerant either. if it's too messy, and they have done this before, they will close down the Recreation Room. if you don't believe me ask Lucien, Cubaisdeath, Hostility, iShy Guy, BoZoRockin even Zelgadis.
3. Bring your own controller =).

Things that will work in YOUR favor (not mine lol)
1. TV's! we usually have a decent amount of wii's/game cubes but not enough televisions. if you bring televisions there will be a shorter rotation, therefore more matches will be played.
2. PLEASE bring a copy of melee and brawl (if you bring a wii). yes, i said brawl. though i like melee way more to a point where brawl has become nonexistent in my life, there are still people who will attend this session who will want to play that game. =)
3. BRING A THUMB DRIVE with over 100MBs of free space on it. YES, I WILL BE RECORDING. BUT I do NOT upload matches from the recordings. Therefore, if there are matches you want for yourself, to upload yourself, to use for combo videos, etc. please bring a thumb drive so i may give you the matches.

RECORDED SESSIONS WILL BE HELD ON A BIWEEKLY BASIS!
03/25/09 (i will be showing up later, around 330pm, from this date forward)
04/08/09
04/22/09
05/06/09

Address:
(Student Union Building, Bottom Floor)
Diablo Valley College
321 Golf Club Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
this is good stuff, but you got to record some 2d fighters to if you have the time too. this should be prolly a sticky thread if a lot of people post.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
this is good stuff, but you got to record some 2d fighters to if you have the time too. this should be prolly a sticky thread if a lot of people post.
haha little bit of fist of the north star and arcana heart. i wouldn't mind playing kof xi. i still disagree with you for not playing smash though. beastie-est zelda out there.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
haha little bit of fist of the north star and arcana heart. i wouldn't mind playing kof xi. i still disagree with you for not playing smash though. beastie-est zelda out there.
beastly zelda, ye its interesting, you should play kof xi with me, but ye people come down to dvc.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
haha yeahz! so i can get *****! who cares, i just wanna chill and play smash!
you got anyone else man? crew members? someone besides ice climbers...dude i hate fighting those toddlers. they're two of them..psssssh..

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
no, i dont have a crew
*cries*
haha i dont always plays these beezys. haha but i can see if i can bring others

WassupJB

Smash Lord
no, i dont have a crew
*cries*
haha i dont always plays these beezys. haha but i can see if i can bring others
good ****. are you mobil or do you need a ride man? cause room is thin in cars but if you push your own wheels you'll be ok.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
well, when i can yes, i can get my own rides, but these past days when myron sets things with me, i flake cuz of no ride, pisses me off mayne! >.<

WassupJB

Smash Lord
aagghhh!!! i need to get there!! but no ride! halp pleazyz!!!!!!!!!
we're leaving real early man. like 9-930am latest. man i don't wanna go out of my way to pick some1 up. if you could get close to a street i could pick you up...where do you live again?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
me myron and kawn are leaving at 9. and man the rec is packed by 10. madd people...so heads are there.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
myron doesnt have school? well, so your saying it gets packed with 10 people! how many usually go?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i said packed by 10. not packed with 10, kinda **** you think i'm running, we can take a koo 30+. doesn't mean i'm going to record that many though.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
oohhh! lol. ok, im gonna try hella hard to get to this, if it means i have to take the bus, :,(

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i feel like saying '*******' so much but i don't know you. LOL jus ***** wit you man.

but yo easiest way from antioch, where i am, is catch the 300 bus, that takes you to the bart station. take it to concord station and hop on the 110 to dvc. and do the opposite to get back.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
*cries*
but i do know you....
ok, im gonna put my friend in charge of all that, haha **** it! pick me up odintu, haha jk

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
F***ing dam! i made it all the way to the bart, and then they f***ing delayed it for like two hours, so then i was just like, you know what F**k this, im not gonna make it in time to where people will still be there, im so pissed, this sucks man. lol. maybe next time someone can offer me a ride, man, cuz i was almaost there!!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
F***ing dam! i made it all the way to the bart, and then they f***ing delayed it for like two hours, so then i was just like, you know what F**k this, im not gonna make it in time to where people will still be there, im so pissed, this sucks man. lol. maybe next time someone can offer me a ride, man, cuz i was almaost there!!
LOL dude that blows. we ended around 630. rec closed early. AND we didn't get started till 5 cause people occupied the only tv that could record. so it was pretty annoying. but we got some **** good matches in.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
yeah man, me and my buddies were pissed, maybe next timw you can pick me up, or ask someone else who can seriously, i dont want this crap to happen again.. hah

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah man, me and my buddies were pissed, maybe next timw you can pick me up, or ask someone else who can seriously, i dont want this crap to happen again.. hah

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
yeah man, you need to come to the next one bro, cause it's the LAST one. read the updated thread info.

Hostility

Smash Ace

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
That sucks, you missed me getting wrecked by bob$ and then playing probably the most entertaining set I've ever played in my life against Dman.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
That sucks, you missed me getting wrecked by bob$ and then playing probably the most entertaining set I've ever played in my life against Dman.
hell yeah man that **** was tight as all hell. hopefully we can get some sh.t like that in modesto tourney.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
>.< modesto!! aaaggghhhh! i need to get there to! haha its all in good fun though. man, but like i said, if anyone can help with rides, i can come to the dvc games, haha

Hostility

Smash Ace
>.< modesto!! aaaggghhhh! i need to get there to! haha its all in good fun though. man, but like i said, if anyone can help with rides, i can come to the dvc games, haha
If you can get to the concord bart I can go ahead and pick you up from there next time we record for DVC. And my car is packed for the modesto tournament so I can't give you a ride for that. I've got 4 people and a TV in a compact car, lol. So this should be interesting for my other crew mates who get the back seat.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
ok, sounds good, do you have a number i can reach you with when i get there? or hoe do you know when

Miztik

Smash Master
Whoa nice to know more ppl are comin to the Modesto tourney see you all there

also you guys may need more than your A-game we got some good smashers coming so it will be fun and tough but mostly fun

oh yea and guys dont worry bout food cuz the tourney its at a Cafe so food will be there

Zoap

Smash Master
do you do a search on modesto or something miztik cuz anytime someone mentions it ur there

Miztik

Smash Master
No i dont search it and whats it to you what i do

actually i at the moment i got done watchin those vids which are fckin amazing btw and it just so happened to be at the same time they were talkin bout it so

Top Bottom