• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
shine uair is guaranteed on computers, and its one of the easiest shine>aerial there is. I'm not impressed.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sure there will be a session i will not be there though. i got **** to do. plus my attention is to ownapalooza vol. 2 not these weak *** sessions lol.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
you can always ask the other player to set it up for you :p
I've actually pulled one off in a real match. but its stupid, and totally not practical. in fact, I'm 90% sure it happened on accident.

sure there will be a session i will not be there though. i got **** to do. plus my attention is to ownapalooza vol. 2 not these weak *** sessions lol.
good, now I don't have to stay or even bring melee LOL

Bob Money

Smash Ace
It was really fun playing with you all! You guys like doubled your skill in such a short amount of time. Keep training :)

I'll be having smash withdrawls over the summer...Don't be a stranger.:)

Hostility

Smash Ace
It was really fun playing with you all! You guys like doubled your skill in such a short amount of time. Keep training :)

I'll definitely wanna play with you over the summer, always fun getting wrecked for an afternoon.

R00R

Smash Journeyman

When I get my knee surgery, Im gonna force you to come to my house and play, so I can beat your *** while Im ****ed up on pain killers.

PS: WHEN I ARRIVE I BRING THE FIRE!

Top Bottom