• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Shroomed's number is (BARK) (I don't have a cell phone so calling me is not a good idea)

Talk to him about smash and we should have good smash going.

MacD

Banned via Administration
cool cool, so it looks like i'll be at contra costa as early as i can, i'm assuming 1-1:30ish unless my dentist takes forever

hostility if i can get you're number and info of when i can come and stuff that'd be great,, you can pm or post whatever

you guys are funny, i'll call shroomed tomorrow when i get lost on campus cause i know i will

Zoap

Smash Master
isnt derek talking about weds night? yet macd is goin to ccc on tues? how confusing : (

Hostility

Smash Ace
isnt derek talking about weds night? yet macd is goin to ccc on tues? how confusing : (
No, I'm talking about tuesday since mac can't come wednesday.

As far as the time goes, I'm thinking around 7:30 PM till whenever I get tired. Myztic is welcome to come with MacD. And so far it looks like it's gonna be: me, macD, Mystic, cuba, wwjd, and maybe roor and bob$. I'll talk to them tomorrow to figure out of they can come but they will probably want to smash. And unless someone I just listed cancels, I don't think anymore people than that though since it is a weeknight/I only have 1 TV/I had no idea this many people would even be interested in coming over.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Just so everyone knows, we don't just smash in the rec room every other wednesday. I myself am there every tuesday thursday, as is RooR, Cuba, Ian, and bob$. So if you ever feel like coming to smash, just show up and we should be there playing. We aren't always there because of class and stuff but 10am - 4pm is almost certainly when you'll find at least some of us playing melee.

We aren't pro (except for bobby, he *****) but we aren't bad either and are always looking to play new people.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Tuesdays and Thursdays is where its at, sometimes we play till as late as 7.
If there are enough people we sometimes get 2 set ups going,
More people should come play us!

PS.
KYYYAAAAAPTAAAAAIN FYAAAAALLLKAWWN!

Hostility

Smash Ace
I'll probably make the end of this, I'm leaving work early anyway so I make it in time for my economics test. I think I might pick up some DK, cargo throwing people is stupidly fun.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
"Oh my god its a beautiful baby girl...... but it has a *****, we'll take care of that."

On another note I got a DSi and it has a internet browser :D.

Its already been hacked too.

Take that Nintendo.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
just make sure they don't break tommy's controller LOL
Dont worry... I have 8
lol
The DK cargo kid was getting really piss yesterday, I dont get why he wants to be in the rotation when he just gets 4 stocked over and over again.

I should be at the rec room by 5 today, I hope people are still there by then.

pockyD

Smash Legend
"Oh my god its a beautiful baby girl...... but it has a *****, we'll take care of that."

On another note I got a DSi and it has a internet browser :D.

Its already been hacked too.

Take that Nintendo.
do you have an old ds lite?

do you want to sell it?

i'm pretty sad that the DSi didn't come with a price drop for the ds lite :(

WassupJB

Smash Lord
highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMYgpUQfv7g

ok for all you guys who don't know i'm not much of a smash player anymore. i play when i can, and try to schedule some time so i'm able to make sessions. i really try not to flake on people.

also on the 3/25 i was told that the rec was closed beacuse a couple fu.kheads trashed the room up, therefore i didn't show up. if it was open and people came, i'm sorry.

alright as for the attendees of the session yesterday (4/8/09) goes as follows:
zoap
hostility
cuba is death
zelgadis
bchu
r00r

personally the number of people that came was perfect LOL haha. not a big rotation and the quality of smashers rather than quantity was cool too. AND from what i remember everyone had some good material for combos, so it's going to be a good showcase/highlight reel. i'll try to have it up sometimes next week. reason being is cause school, beatboxing, music, *****es and friends. those all take place above smash, way above lol. alright. peace.

-JB

ps: spring break is next week so i definitely have time to meet up for a smash session. don't PM me IM me. JusBeaTboX is my AIM.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
do you have an old ds lite?

do you want to sell it?

i'm pretty sad that the DSi didn't come with a price drop for the ds lite :(

my birthday is coming up on the 18th anyone wanna donate moneys to this guy so he can get dsi of his own?

**Puppy Face**

Top Bottom