• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010! October 2, 2010 - Maywood, NJ

Zucco

Smash Master
Dabuz quit according to his blog though, so why should it matter!

I never quit. nope. never. dont see my sarcasm? **** you.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz quit according to his blog though, so why should it matter!

I never quit. nope. never. dont see my sarcasm? **** you.
emo dabuz= da god of over the top emo tantrums, FACT

also...olimar+lucario team, zucco, would you want to try that team in the future?

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah sure. I would enjoy teaming with you, even though I have no idea how that team is supposed to work.

Allied

Smash Master
So...busing here from NYC is $1.70 one way.

Hype.
Says who, Link

If thats true i'll come

Also if i come

Anyone wanna team preferably someone i can trash talk with if i win

i wanna team with

BigM for this tourny

LEMME KNOW BIG MAMA

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1148.pdf

The NJ transit buses have a system where the more "zones" you travel through, the more you have to pay. According to the site, one "zone" is $1.70. Port Authority to Essex St / maywood (I think that's pretty close to venue)= one zone (Going one stop further costs more, it's right on the border of the next zone lol) so getting to Essex st is $1.70.

This is bus 164 btw.

Allied

Smash Master
Minty just told me that via AIM. You've bused here before *****, shouldn't you know?
***** thats why i'm questioning it so your little man self doesn't find out its OH CRAP 17.00 AND U CALL ME CRYING.

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1148.pdf

The NJ transit buses have a system where the more "zones" you travel through, the more you have to pay. According to the site, one "zone" is $1.70. Port Authority to Essex St / maywood (I think that's pretty close to venue)= one zone (Going one stop further costs more, it's right on the border of the next zone lol) so getting to Essex st is $1.70.

This is bus 164 btw.
STFU MINTY ITS NOT CLOSE anywhere the bus drops you off you need a ride me and vinnie got dropped off litterally 5 minutes fromt he venue but we still culdn't walk there because NJ SUCKS and doom had to pick us up

it cost us like 5..70 i think?

Zucco

Smash Master
I dont even kno how im getting to this -____-
I'm pretty sure Inui is picking up you, Nairo, Ksizzle, and maybe Pwii(?)

If all 4 of you come ill sacrifice my comfort in front and sit in the back so its not cramped.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yup :D Someday in the future I wanna get another black convertible and do the same thing. Not sure if I'll have Keitaro on it though, maybe just Keit.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
***** thats why i'm questioning it so your little man self doesn't find out its OH CRAP 17.00 AND U CALL ME CRYING.

STFU MINTY ITS NOT CLOSE anywhere the bus drops you off you need a ride me and vinnie got dropped off litterally 5 minutes fromt he venue but we still culdn't walk there because NJ SUCKS and doom had to pick us up

it cost us like 5..70 i think?
Well then google maps lied to me :l

Pierce I'm teaming with remix atm, sorry

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Minty is right, Essex Street is close. You will still need a ride though, as I mentioned in the first post. I still have no idea about the cost.

Top Bottom