• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010! October 2, 2010 - Maywood, NJ

Zucco

Smash Master
Yea both of us aint going

Dnt be sad I will be there in spirit

Srry dude i have to handle school issues asap
can you guys make an attempt to go to red robins afterwards or is that not possible?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I would post a whole bunch of negative thoughts I'm having cause Cable is not comming :[

BUT HYPPE CAUSE MAH *****H DOOM IS HOSTING, hype this shi up. Red robins? man don't spoil that place XD, it's ok every other week or so but chill XD

Zucco

Smash Master
Not all of us live by a red robins. I wont get another chance for awhile.

Zucco

Smash Master
doesnt it feel like the value is lost if you ask them to do it though?

I should wear my vVv shirt to this.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Steak sliders and garlic parmesan fries at Red Robin are broken tier. Washed down with a freckled lemonade? Hell yeah. Y'all are missing out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Steak sliders and garlic parmesan fries at Red Robin are broken tier. Washed down with a freckled lemonade? Hell yeah. Y'all are missing out.
A much better bacon cheddar cheeseburger with seasoned fries and a beer? Much better. To add to the awesome, the bartender was an extremely cool old dude and my mom and I got to talk to a very cool old Irish man.

The cool thing about bars is that nobody sitting at a bar is going to be boring. Nobody boring or antisocial sits at the bar, lol. :)

I bet one of those strangers would pay for my beer on my birthday.

scumbaaaaaags

Max Ketchum

Lucas:

I'd have gladly paid for your beer if the only cash I had on me wasn't necessary to get home.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas:

I'd have gladly paid for your beer if the only cash I had on me wasn't necessary to get home.
In your shoes, I would have spent my last penny.

you also bailed on my party

if you guys somehow didn't know, I'm very offended/salty/upset over nobody offering to pay for my beer and so many people bailing on my bday for various reasons

it's offensive to my culture

and I have a lot of underlying issues people don't know about that makes it depress me

this isn't the right place to talk to about it, so if you care (most don't), you can IM me

I'd like to go back to discussing the tournament

like how me and Will are taking doubles :)

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
It's actually average. I went to a random bar in Bradley Beach today with my mom and their burger vigorously massacres Red Robin's like a chainsaw against a wet paper bag. More expensive, but muuuuuch better.
Lollll. i only love red robins mostly for their fries. xD

EDIT: Anyways, hype for 30+ at this tournament :3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Aaaaand nobody IMed me. Just proves my point further that nobody gives a **** about ****, lmao. :)

See ya'll tomorrow, bringing a bunch of dumb little kids that I adore.

Max Ketchum

lol, just found a network I can get on during study hall at school.

This is tomorrow! I'm pumped.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Allied, can me and steven saturn meet up with you in NYC so we don't get lost / have a traveling buddy?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i told cable i wasnt going cuz i wasnt hyped anymore (also cuz i never wanna go to vc17 and ktar :) ) and for some reason he said he wasnt going then. then i changed my mind but he said he has school stuff? and now im back to just doing something else so sowwy ****. have fun. if i do what i plan to, cant go to red robins either.

Top Bottom