• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010! October 2, 2010 - Maywood, NJ

D1

Banned via Administration
Had an amazing time despite being extremely rusty, I did alright and am really content w/ the games I had today. I know what I need to work on thanks to all the players I played, hopefully I perform better on the battlefield next time.

Ready to improve, and get to the next level. Anyone with the right mindset can do it, and I think I have it this time.

Lets goooo TriState! Major propz to Doom for hosting this and the super epic Red Robin hangout was AMAZING AND TO DIE FOR.

OMFG.

I'm so happy to be back to playing Brawl again :D.

ADHD

Smash Hero
OH MY GOD DORA THE EXPLORER AVATAR! LEGIT!

Kid, to be honest, I wasn't playing 100%.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Results:

Singles:

1. Nairo/ADHD
3. Zucco
4. Snakeee
5. Will/Vinnie
7. Inui/Minty
9. Dabuz/Penta/Pierce/Blues

Doubles :

1. Nairo/ADHD
2. Zucco/Shadow
3. Will/Inui

Melee:

1. Nairo
2. Inui.
3. Will
4. Shadow
5. Pierce

Brawl-

1. Nairo
2. Diem
3. Zucco
4. Inui
5. Gunblade/Doom

Project M

1. Nairo
2. Jcaesar
3. Yes
4. Keitaro

Low tiers

1. Nairo
2. Inui
3. Zucco
4. Diem
5. Gunblade

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Nairo my child

Erick who your friend Chris do ikno him?
no u dont. we met from another friend of mines. he plays at his college and is the best player there at ramapo. he wants to get good so he hits up my house to play everynow and then. he placed better than me xD

Cable

Smash Lord
Erick your so gay omg get a phone me and Gunblade were driving around yest like at 2am and we wanted to chill with you but we have no type of communication -________-

Top Bottom