• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010! October 2, 2010 - Maywood, NJ

Zucco

Smash Master
This tourney has a bunch of good teams though so who knows what will happen.

TaigaTooCute.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This tourney has a bunch of good teams though so who knows what will happen.

TaigaTooCute.
Taiga is a tsundere overdose and not cute or likable. Rie Kugimiya's best tsundere is Nagi. I'm surprised you don't like her, since she's not evil.

Zucco

Smash Master
I do like Nagi, but I still think Taiga is better.

Taiga isnt evil!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I do like Nagi, but I still think Taiga is better.

Taiga isnt evil!
Okay, maybe not evil, but it's clear that Nagi absolutely crushes Taiga in intelligence and is a far better human being. Taiga is too mean and confused and incapable of expressing herself in a manner that isn't violent, stupid, or cruel, much like many people in this community...

Zucco

Smash Master
She got better as the Anime went on. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS ON AIM ANOTHER TIME INSTEAD OF FILLING THIS THREAD WITH ALL THIS ****.

Zucco

Smash Master
nah man. I mean Inui is kinda right but it isnt going to change my mind. Nagi is like 13 anyway lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm serious lol

Re: so uh yea
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksizl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Ally

i need a partner for kotc this weekend i decided to cancel my trip
i'm coming last second

wanna team?

-----------------

Sorry, teaming with Cable. Nairo is with ADHD. I don't know if anti is going. Inui needs a teammate. idk who atomsk is with or if hes going. good luck and look forward to seeing ya!

-----------------
k

Inui

Banned via Warnings
She got better as the Anime went on. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS ON AIM ANOTHER TIME INSTEAD OF FILLING THIS THREAD WITH ALL THIS ****.
She got better, but her getting better was like...still worse than Nagi as a person and much less intelligent.

You're not on AIM and probably have johns about your phone as usual.

And this discussion is better than nothing. This thread would be receiving no posts otherwise, since the event will be bad and Doom is terrible at hype and hosting. <3

Zucco

Smash Master
I am actually teaming with Ally though....

Ill get on aim soon enough.

Blues clues > HoTD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, Nagi is also better looking than Taiga too. Hinagiku wrecks everyone ever, though.

You're really with Ally? Sounds free.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yeah I am. It wont be a free ride but I think we can do it. I could always ask him to grab a ledge with MK if Lucario/snake doesnt work out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yeah I am. It wont be a free ride but I think we can do it. I could always ask him to grab a ledge with MK if Lucario/snake doesnt work out.
Anubis doesn't work vs a team with Nairo on it. Just a heads up.

Zucco

Smash Master
Anubis doesn't work vs a team with Nairo on it. Just a heads up.
I never try to anubis right away, because I hate it lol. Its more of a last resort kind of thing for me.

I wouldnt want to fight Nairo and ADHD by myself anyway lolol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Anubis doesn't really work against a team with good players on it. The MK has to support and help against good players. And yeah, Nairo crushes the anubis strategy.

Looks like I'm going to be with Atomsk or Malcolm. I asked Atomsk first, so I'm waiting on his response. Zucco is already with his boyfriend, and ADHD took his little brother, so Atomsk will have to settle for his garbage older brother. :p

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm horrible at hype and have interest from PA/NE within ~20 hours of posting my thread. Spread the word, guys. ;)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
SO FATAL, BLOODCROSS, NEW ENGLAND, POT MONSTERS

someone from new england name search and BRING ME TO THIS PLZ. thanks

also if i come, ill need a partner

Top Bottom