• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom and KotC Present: Genesis 2010! October 2, 2010 - Maywood, NJ

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, this is looking REALLY tight right now.

Forgot to edit the poll into the front page! *does that*

Edit: Doesn't seem as if I can put a poll in by editing. What side event would you guys like to see?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd love to see some amazing Brawl+.

rofl even though i'd probably win money at it, **** that game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd say low tiers, but most people seem to be under the impression that Ike isn't trash, so I'm going to have to vote for something else this time.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It probably will be, not sure. It all depends on the time. If there's not a lot of time, I might make it double elimination and limit it to 8 teams or something.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
fuuuuu looks like im not going then :[

unless bloodcross decides to go

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
North or south of the venue? Can you just get to ksizzle's house?
I'm south from the venue. I'll let u know if I can walk to kzzizles's house later, besides I have to ask him too, I'll let u know by tomorrow hold on to that spot for now lulz

Vinnie

Smash Master
Well then... I do not have a good partner at a very stacked tournament.

I don't even think I want to go anymore. I am a doubles player. A doubles player without a partner has no place at a tournament.
You're also a really good singles player now and should focus on the main event for once. Just go and fill my pot please enter. Nobody cares about doubles when it comes to accomplishments as a player.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're also a really good singles player now and should focus on the main event for one. Just go and fill my pot please enter. Nobody cares about doubles when it comes to accomplishments as a player.
I care. It's significantly more fun to me. I play singles for recognition and to improve myself as a player. Doubles is what I care about and actually enjoy.

All of the good players are taken. Either I'll have to settle for like 7th place or not enter doubles. I think I'd rather go visit my brother in jail on Saturday since I haven't seen him in forever and then go hang out with Rigel or something.

Top Bottom